Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Puzzle Man

As per usual just as we are about to write Snyder off as a simplistic weasel he shows some humanity. He clearly did not want to join the resistance. It was also clear it wasn't just for his own sake. He does care about the Bowmans. He would sell them put to save his own skin but he would prefer it if he could get what he wants without them getting hurt.

I also liked his snarky line about trains. The show has always had Holocaust and WW2 parallels and Snyder hanging a lampshade was darkly funny. It also reinforces Snyders Ambiguous Judaism.

Also Broussard is back Yay. Hes also about to be reunited with the Bowmans. I like his new ally this show was in danger of becoming way to male heavy so its good to have another female badass around.

• Love 2

Snyder buried his transponder thingy, but it seemed to be about twenty feet from the Resistance hide out. Is it always on, or does Snyder have to activate it. And did he? Hopefully not and now Snyder is stuck with the resistance. 

7 hours ago, Emily Thrace said:

I like his new ally this show was in danger of becoming way to male heavy so its good to have another female badass around.

They all look the same - pale, skinny, long hair, interchangeable.    Broussard needs someone to converse with but I was kind of enjoying his solitary roaming around, trying to put pieces together.

Those resistance guys are pretty unobservant (same with the Bowman kid standing right behind him) to not notice Snyder ditching the transponder.  I know he bent down and tied his show but is wasn't really stealthy, LOL.

I forget what happened to Snyder's daughter - I remember a flashback ep where he tried to get her out and his ex wouldn't listen to him?  The show is being a little heavy handed with the Bowman daughter kinda-sorta bonding with daughterless Snyder. 

I was a little sorry to lose the Bowman hideout so soon.  This new resistance group seems a little dysfunctional.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, raven said:

Those resistance guys are pretty unobservant (same with the Bowman kid standing right behind him) to not notice Snyder ditching the transponder.  I know he bent down and tied his show but is wasn't really stealthy, LOL.

They didn't even search him, just asked him if he had anything other than the watch.  They searched Gracie but not Snyder?

• Love 5
(edited)

I wonder where all the people to repopulate the LA block will come from, because it looks like the block next door is also abandoned.

Project Sea Spray -- doesn't sound ominous, but if it's a bio-weapon who is it a bio-weapon for ?  Humans ? The other aliens ?

Surprised that the other aliens took out the factory -- and that there are more hostile aliens (hostile to the Raps, at least, hostile to humans, possibly) on the way.

Bram: "Who's out there making cereal ?"
Snyder: "Do I look like Captain Crunch ?"

I'm still not entirely sure that Dispatch isn't a Rap plant.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 5

I was sorry the woman with the little boy didn't make it but this show doesn't need another kid.  I really thought Broussard was going to take them north himself.  Substitute another blonde without a kid.

So there are other aliens coming?  Other than the ones already here?  The universe is getting crowded.

When Katie said she would go with Bram to meet with the woman on the radio I had a Lori flashback.

10 hours ago, raven said:

I was a little sorry to lose the Bowman hideout so soon. 

Yeah, it would have been interesting to see their routine at the cabin for more than one episode.  I do like the direction this show is taking though.  It's not unlike other dystopian dramas but there is something about this one makes me root for the main characters more than in other shows.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Ziggy said:

They didn't even search him, just asked him if he had anything other than the watch.  They searched Gracie but not Snyder?

Yeah, despite the same rules applying to everyone, or whatever the guy claimed when Katie asked him not to be so rough while searching Gracie. He only searched Gracie, IIRC.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

No kidding. It might be some kind of survivors cult.

Or a survivalist group. 

Yeah that only one person is in charge and is pissy enough to not speak to people bringing in valuable intel is not a good sign.

A council of war is a thing for a reason. It helps prevent mistakes and makes for better strategies. Although I fully expect our heros to be running the place by the end of the season.

• Love 4

I'm really enjoying this season so far, its got some intriguing story lines starting. I like all the characters, which is always really important to  me

I hate that synder is playing them and he will eventually betray them.

Think we are in for some great alien occupation drama. Totally love another alien race is showing up!  So love anything alien!!!!! really love this show!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Emily Thrace said:

Or a survivalist group. 

Yeah that only one person is in charge and is pissy enough to not speak to people bringing in valuable intel is not a good sign.

A council of war is a thing for a reason. It helps prevent mistakes and makes for better strategies. Although I fully expect our heros to be running the place by the end of the season.

I wasn't sure if it was the leader of this resistance faction or the Rap/Clicker (?) they were referring to. Either way, it's not a good sign.

I don't trust the Dispatch woman.  When Broussard finally gets a 'passenger' they end up dead and she shows up ?  Everyone died but her?  The kid was able tell her where he is?  No.