Type keyword(s) to search

Branch Connally

I like Branch when he's not being particularly antagonistic toward Walt. The approximately three episodes during/after the election gave me so much hope for their relationship.

• Love 2
(edited)

I did watch Saving Grace. And Buffy the Vampire Slayer where he played a small but enjoyable role as Graham.

"Maybe she's Canadian."

Edited by Quickbeam

I first saw him as the guy who shot Garcia on Criminal Minds.   I like his character on this show, and think his interaction with all of the other characters is important.

To me, Branch is the wild card on the show....in so many ways. I think he's both good and bad; law-abiding and sinister; principled and conniving. He totes an air of unpredictability that aligns perfectly against Longmire's supposed reasoned thinking. Whether he's charming or diabolical, Branch can be used in a variety of instances. And with his inner demons working non-stop, if his character continues to evolve, we're going to be entertained with some great, great episodes.

• Love 2

I agree.  I complained over on Vic's thread about how small her world has become, but Branch's has really grown.  He has a father and an uncle both with agendas of their own, his connection to Jacob Nighthorse brought in local business and political practices, his connection to David Ridges brought in Ridges' religious beliefs and some Native American cultural history, the attempts on his life lead to Bailey Chase absolutely nailing his performance as a man with some severe post-traumatic stress.  He's no longer defined by his relationships with Walt and Cady.  I didn't love the storyline but Branch did have one hell of a season.

• Love 2

I also noticed that he lost weight this season, which was understandable considering the circumstances.  I hope when we see him next season that he's back to his old, buff self.

i was pulling for Branch all the way.  It seemed like he was being so maligned this season by some posters.  There were a lot of times I didn't even like Walt.  He's kind of a one dimensional, self righteous character, whereas Branch is multi-layered.   

This may mean nothing, but on IMDB Bailey Chase has quite a few 2015 projects other than Longmire compared with the other major actors in the series.  Could this mean that Branch did die?  I don't know how much time it takes to film this series and how much time he would have for other projects.  Just food for thought since we are all in the dark concerning the fate of this show and of Branch.

• Love 1

This may mean nothing, but on IMDB Bailey Chase has quite a few 2015 projects other than Longmire compared with the other major actors in the series.  Could this mean that Branch did die?  I don't know how much time it takes to film this series and how much time he would have for other projects.  Just food for thought since we are all in the dark concerning the fate of this show and of Branch.

2015 looks to be the release date of the projects, not necessarily the filming date.

1 is listed as completed and 2 in post-production, so he's probably already done with them.  And the two in pre-production could easily have filming completed before 2015. 

AFAIK, a lot of shows would have a first call on the services of their main cast, so anything else that BC would be doing would have to fit in around Season 4 filming.