Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E19: Galaxy of Minds

• Start Topic

Gotta love Avery and her mom, Jane, playing Camille Moon. Loved her smug face (Camille's) dropping when she realized that her lawyer wasn't going to be able to save her ass.  Roman is starting to get a little jittery. The guy who had all the answers and was one step ahead of the team felt his sphincter (or as "Coupling" labels it, his rear Iris) pucker. To The Powers That Be" Please don't pair Surjik Fells with Patterson.  Just do me that one tiny, tiny, favor, please.

• Love 1

Roman kills a cop and driver, kidnaps a criminal, his face is caught on dash cam, yet his face is not all over the news/ no nationwide manhunt for him. 

Roman is super strong to lift Fells like a bag of groceries and place him in the trunk.  

The view from Roman's penthouse suite didn't look like NYC or NYS.

I admit: I fell for the fake of Blake stabbing Roman. Cheered like hell!

Glass shatters and no cuts on the 3 faces.

It's been 3 or 4 episodes since we seen that short scene of the two guys tossing Avery's dad's body in the water and it hasn't surfaced yet.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, mxc90 said:

I admit: I fell for the fake of Blake stabbing Roman. Cheered like hell!

So did I! I was like, "hell yeah, Blake isn't lame!" And then it turned out to be fake. Well, I guess it was good to confirm Roman's true feelings. I was hoping we'd find out that she's been playing dumb but alas.

I love Jane and Roman together, even when they're trying to kill each other. :P

I was confused about something the oddball author said. He said if the bad guys found out the FBI was investigating the "brain ray," they'd have targets on their backs. But he was the one publishing his research on it... no target on his back? I thought that's what his other conspiracy theories were for, to help protect him (while still getting the truth out) but apparently he really believes in them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, omgsowicked said:

I was confused about something the oddball author said. He said if the bad guys found out the FBI was investigating the "brain ray," they'd have targets on their backs. But he was the one publishing his research on it... no target on his back? I thought that's what his other conspiracy theories were for, to help protect him (while still getting the truth out) but apparently he really believes in them.

My guesses:

1. Writers trying ramp up the suspense. 

2. The book has been on pre-order for 2 hours, Crawford and the other company didn't get a chance to review his details on Golden Rhino (they will be assured most of the info is redacted). They probably didn't know Dash was doing an investigation for years (of course Roman knew). Once the FBI gets involved, now a target will be on all their backs.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

Please don't pair Surjik Fells with Patterson.

Surjik Fells is the guy Roman kills in the bathtub. What does this mean?

8 hours ago, omgsowicked said:

I love Jane and Roman together, even when they're trying to kill each other. :P

How did Roman sneak past Ganzman? Why didn't Jane let the other people know she had Roman pinned down?

Instead of releasing fake information about the tattoos, Roman should have released the real information and the team would have to spend all their time solving real cases.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

Surjik Fells is the guy Roman kills in the bathtub. What does this mean?

I posted the comment before Roman killed him. It seems the writers enjoy fixing up Patterson with lousy guys. I thought Fells was being set up to be another Jack.

• Love 1

Crazy conspiracy theorist being almost right was a fun twist but otherwise this felt like a filler. Crawford's big plan is still sounding more comic book villain than anything reality based - but the same was true of Shepard's plan. Weller looked and sounded as if he was having a root-canal when he assured Avery how welcome she'd be in his and Jane's apartment (not that I blame him).

Things I liked: Reade being into entomology and the last scene between Blake and Roman, that was the first time I saw some actual emotion from the actress. 

Shirtless Roman.

I hope that flashforward stabbing scene convinced Roman not to let Blake in on his secret. It's sort of difficult for me to believe he's fallen so head over heels in lurve with her though. But whatever.

The rest of the episode I spent mostly staring at closeups of Jane and wondering if those gigantic fake eyelashes make her a better fighter/FBI field agent. Are they the key to her super ninja powers?

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Kelda Feegle said:

How I wished the Blake stabbing Roman was for reals.

It would have opened up so many new avenues for the character. Is she with dad? Playing dad for some government spy agency? 

I also hope Roman hasn't really fallen for the old "Greatest Armed Forces Beholden to Nobody but World Peace" ploy.* Yeah, b/c they wouldn't be in any way at the direction of Crawford. 

*That would be the third time Roman fell for that this week.

• Love 2