Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Enter the Phoenix

The Widow looks fantastic this year, I agree. She’s really the star of the show at this point. I also like Tilda’s new Kristen Stewart look; that old haircut was and remains unfortunate. 

So so far so good. Sunny is as bland and uninspiring as ever but Nick Frost continues to add interest. 

• Love 3

I am calling it now:

The monks will come back and Sunny will willingly turn baby Henry over to them. 

Good to see  they addressed how Sunny was able to provide nourishment for Henry.

I have a feeling this new bad guy is going to make me long for the time where Quinn was the main villain.  I am going to countdown to the time when those kids turn on him. 

How in the hell do those bowler hats stay on ?

I haven't hopped back aboard the  Team Widow train but I enjoy her fight scenes immensely.

Was hoping they would introduce Lewis Tan's character in the premiere. Hopefully, he is introduced next ep.

Sunny is sweet with adorable Henry. I was surprised when it turned out that Henry has the "gift." It makes sense as I came to believe that Sunny had it once upon at time. I find it hard to believe that he hasn't been plotting to rescue M.K. who is a wreck thanks to the Widow. Hopefully, Sunny rescues him soon. Sunny is going to have to accept that he will have to become a Baron to protect the people he loves.

I see that the Widow continues to be self-righteous and delusional. 

Tilda looks stunning this season. I love that she is out there on her own with her rabbits. Nice to see Lydia.

So Azra was fool's gold. Why can't we have nice things?

• Love 2

Hey!  I got one of those!

ITBL-Thai-Machete.thumb.jpg.af1bf18fd86f485465a4aaed9adfab72.jpg

I keep mine in the bedroom...

The black-eyed super-power is getting to be too much, now.  Completely invincible and far too widespread.  I tell you, if that little kid starts jumping about and smacking people, I'm out!

Just when you get rid of one Negan...

• Love 1
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Are we supposed to believe that sullen teenager is servicing two women at once?

Why not? M.K. is near his sexual prime. Now, he mightn't be good at it, but he is definitely able to have sex frequently enough to handle two women at once. Ha.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Now, he mightn't be good at it, but he is definitely able to have sex frequently enough to handle two women at once. Ha.

There's a saying: One cock can service ten hens, but ten men can't service one woman.  However, there is another saying:  Circumstances alter cases.

So, it would depend upon how much "service" the women required.  And how many eddoes he ate.

• Love 1

The showrunners for Into the Badlands and Fear the Walking Dead must have gotten the same memo from AMC for the new season: “Basically ignore whatever happened at the end of last season and just time jump the story forward and go on from there. But maybe that will let you work in some “Lost” style flashbacks throughout the season which will tie everything together. Good luck and have a great year!”

I don’t think the new “bad” guys are from Asra (sp?). I suspect they are the flip side of the monks, but rather than trying to carefully control the black eyes, they use the power to their own ends. Maybe they really detected Henry’s birth or it’s simply time as told in their prophecies.

And that would mean the “real” Asranians are still out there, even though they didn’t notice/respond to Bajie triggering the signal. Seemingly. Bajie was almost dead when we last saw him though, so I’m really not sure he would have been able to recover on his own. Like, did he find a stash of mre’s to eat while he was convalescing in the tower?

Nice to see that the Widow is now 2nd billed. Now all they have to do is figure out who she is - flawed anti-hero or true heavy – since she’s been vacillating back and forth for the last year.

• Love 2
On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, Netfoot said:

There's a saying: One cock can service ten hens, but ten men can't service one woman.  However, there is another saying:  Circumstances alter cases.

So, it would depend upon how much "service" the women required.  And how many eddoes he ate.

If we really kept in-universe, I wonder how much the black-eyed power boosts his 'serveability'..?

On 4/22/2018 at 11:53 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

How in the hell do those bowler hats stay on ?

The Bowler was designed not to be easily knocked or blown off.  It's also very tough, and protects the head, almost like a helmet.  A full-grown man can stand on two bowler hats.  I've seen it done.  

• Love 2