Type keyword(s) to search

Athena & Bobby

ESS
  • Start Topic

During the finale I had feeling this is where they'd go with these two: dating and I liked it.. Can't wait to see where this goes in season 2...

e8TiciI.gif

Edited by ESS
  • Love 8

Angela Bassett brings the hawt every time and Peter Krause just glows when he looks at her. Congrats to the show runners for knowing 'ship gold when it was right in front of them and mining a mother lode.

• Love 6
On 10/31/2018 at 10:43 AM, Idiotboy said:

Angela Bassett brings the hawt every time and Peter Krause just glows when he looks at her. Congrats to the show runners for knowing 'ship gold when it was right in front of them and mining a mother lode.

YASSSS!

I agree, no chemistry at all. Just another case of forcing the leads of a show together instead of finding suitable mates that have chemistry. I call it the Friends affect.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Ohwell said:

There is an "Athena and Bobby" thread.

I'm new to this board so I am trying to figure it out.

On 10/31/2018 at 12:43 PM, Idiotboy said:

No Way.  Am I alone.  I think they have no chemistry.  Two very, very, very attractive people that just seem awkward and are stiff with one another.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, GordonGartrelle said:

I'm new to this board so I am trying to figure it out.

No Way.  Am I alone.  I think they have no chemistry.  Two very, very, very attractive people that just seem awkward and are stiff with one another.

You're not completely alone.  While I wouldn't put the chemistry level at absolute zero, I'm not feeling what others are.  Perhaps the writers thought that the "opposites attract" theory would bring something to the pairing.  I'm not sure about that yet.

• Love 3
On 1/1/2019 at 12:40 PM, GordonGartrelle said:

Here are two very attractive people so it should work,  but I find their relationship stiff.

They aren’t teenagers so they aren’t hot and passionate “if I am not  with you I will just die” pairing.  They have chemistry that began as good friends and melded into more.  I like their kind of no drama relationship because it is adult and very real but I also doesn’t make for very passionate tv.

• Love 4

The relationship seems so stiff that I got the feeling they don’t like each other personally or they have “no PDA” clauses in their contracts or something. I haven’t found anything to that affect online anywhere but still, I wonder...