Type keyword(s) to search

S32 Casting

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

Yep, the series that will not friggin' die is prepping for another season. Like the last two times, I'm setting up a thread on who will appear that series. If you want to share results spoilers. please start another thread for that.

I found this list via Facebook, with folks that got asked and who's out of the running. I recommend taking a few grains of salt with you, because it's speculative at this point. Once again, BMP is reaching beyond their universe . . . and two cast members from Survivor: Millennial vs. Gen X are in play. I do not remember Taylor or Jessica at all. I think she went by "Figgy," but the name is all I can recall. For the most part, it's a mix of the same assholes that keep succeeding, the mainstays that seldom progress, and a lot of names I do not recognize. Or want to do research on.

There are a few interesting bits:

1. The "Contacted" list has Brad and Tori . . . Hall. The prospect of Brad's ex sharing a season with him after casting so much shade might be reason enough to tune in. Oh, and Britni ias in play. It probably won't happen, but fans of extreme chaos might love that prospect.
  2. Also on the list: Tony and Madison. Ugggggh.
  3. Sarah is on the list. I know, this is all speculative, and I can't see a way for her to return to the series that doesn't involve Camila-level amounts of damage. She is on the list. That could change.
  4. Also listed: Abram (maybe taking a break from serial killing?), Jay (possible return after bowing out of the BOTS2 finale) Robb (St. Thomas; who remembers him?), Jenna (all healed up from CvS), and fucking Tina. You remember her last appearance . . . facing two woman in the final Gulag and losing both times. Also, she barely hit Beth in The Duel.
  5. Cody and Jessica from Big Brother are on the list. This is starting to bug me. They met last summer on Big Brother, they're currently seen running The Amazing Race, and now this. I'm not seeing the appeal.
  6. Coral. Is. On. The. Contacted. List. My reaction upon seeing her name was basically, "Don't you bastards fucking tease me!!" She's been out of the game, she might not be as athletic as in her heyday (she did make three straight finals), but I am genuinely excited at the mere prospect. Cut to July/August, where she doesn't get an invite or she turns it down, and I'm wistfully reading this thread, imagining what could have been, and praying for an anvil to land on Johnny's head. He's on the list, by the way. Surprise, right?

What do you guys think? Once again, this is mostly speculation, and I tend to trust Stop Being Polite about rumors, but at least it's a decent starting point.

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Yo! Coral is on the motherfucking list?!?!?  I'd tune in for that! Who am I kidding.....I'd tune in anyway, but I'd tune in excited to enjoy seeing Coral smack talk some bitches down.

No, she has been invited to this motherfucker. Maybe. Like I said, it's all speculative. Maybe she expressed interest in returning. Maybe she made a donation to TJ's favorite charity to "atone" for bailing out of Gauntlet III. I believe she peaked around Fresh Meat, and she might be as relevant to the series as Veronica these days. But yes, the prospect of the bitch that's worth rooting for does excite me.

Edited by Lantern7

To review: Big Brother and Survivor contestants get inserted into The Amazing Race. Twins Natalie & Nadiya from TAR go into one season of Survivor (Nadiya's the first one out; Natalie wins the whole thing). We got Big Brother people on The Challenge, and there have been a few names we know that are rumored to be in Celebrity Big Brother. At this point, I think we're about five years away from a Battle Of The Viacom Stars situation, where "famous" people just get stuffed into one place, get fed alcohol every few hours, and we get to see the resulting chaos.

• Love 1

@peachmangosteen: but that would mean The Amazing Race gets absorbed, and I like that show a lot better than this one. Well, there's less guilt involved. I'm just annoyed at the prospect of Cody and/or Jessica going from Big Brother to TAR to The Challenge. Aside from the alt-media stars from TAR28, I can't imagine anybody from this series being "awesome" enough to hang with the regular gang of idiots.

I'm a lurker, and never post. I didn't click the above link, but something stuck out to me, because I'm an avid survivor fan

tatlor and Jessica, aka figgy, were an awful showmance. They even called themselves "figtayles" or something stupid like that

taylor and figgy

brad...tori...brittni

abram...coral...cara Maria?

tony...madison

jenna...zach?...jonnae?

robb...Marie?

some sort of battle of the exes or love triangle theme? Though I don't think anyone on survivor could be a triangle with Taylor and figgy 

On 1/19/2018 at 10:42 PM, Lantern7 said:

Yep, the series that will not friggin' die is prepping for another season. Like the last two times, I'm setting up a thread on who will appear that series. If you want to share results spoilers. please start another thread for that.

I found this list via Facebook, with folks that got asked and who's out of the running. I recommend taking a few grains of salt with you, because it's speculative at this point. Once again, BMP is reaching beyond their universe . . . and two cast members from Survivor: Millennial vs. Gen X are in play. I do not remember Taylor or Jessica at all. I think she went by "Figgy," but the name is all I can recall. For the most part, it's a mix of the same assholes that keep succeeding, the mainstays that seldom progress, and a lot of names I do not recognize. Or want to do research on.

There are a few interesting bits:

1. The "Contacted" list has Brad and Tori . . . Hall. The prospect of Brad's ex sharing a season with him after casting so much shade might be reason enough to tune in. Oh, and Britni ias in play. It probably won't happen, but fans of extreme chaos might love that prospect.
  2. Also on the list: Tony and Madison. Ugggggh.
  3. Sarah is on the list. I know, this is all speculative, and I can't see a way for her to return to the series that doesn't involve Camila-level amounts of damage. She is on the list. That could change.
  4. Also listed: Abram (maybe taking a break from serial killing?), Jay (possible return after bowing out of the BOTS2 finale) Robb (St. Thomas; who remembers him?), Jenna (all healed up from CvS), and fucking Tina. You remember her last appearance . . . facing two woman in the final Gulag and losing both times. Also, she barely hit Beth in The Duel.
  5. Cody and Jessica from Big Brother are on the list. This is starting to bug me. They met last summer on Big Brother, they're currently seen running The Amazing Race, and now this. I'm not seeing the appeal.
  6. Coral. Is. On. The. Contacted. List. My reaction upon seeing her name was basically, "Don't you bastards fucking tease me!!" She's been out of the game, she might not be as athletic as in her heyday (she did make three straight finals), but I am genuinely excited at the mere prospect. Cut to July/August, where she doesn't get an invite or she turns it down, and I'm wistfully reading this thread, imagining what could have been, and praying for an anvil to land on Johnny's head. He's on the list, by the way. Surprise, right?

What do you guys think? Once again, this is mostly speculation, and I tend to trust Stop Being Polite about rumors, but at least it's a decent starting point.

The bolded made me laugh way more then it should have.

Coral might be interesting. She's been gone for a while, it would be fun to see her react to the all of the newbies.

(edited)

@Spencer Hastings . . . like I said, I fear she'd be irrelevant. Also, Mike got married and had (having) a kid, so it would be weird for me to "ship" them in 2018. And I can buy her hosting. I understand she's got at least one kid. Maybe BMP could spring for daycare?

Don't know if/when the list will be updated. Trying not to go into results spoilers, or finding out somebody won the Chris Tamburello Award for getting kicked out before the season officially starts.

Edited by Lantern7
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:26 AM, ImpinAintEasy said:

I’d love to have Coral return in the Jemmye role as Challenge narrator. She’s probably the funniest person ever to be on this show, and I’m aware that Theo Von is a comic. 

“Wrassle? I don’t wrassle, I beat bitches up!” 

I know Theo is a comedian but I never found him to be all that funny.  I always found his attempts at humor on the show to be lame.  Coral on the other hand was very funny and she was all sorts of awesome.  Out of everyone from the past I think she would be the one I would want to see the most.  Though part of me would love to see Beth or possibly Puck return but due to age I highly doubt either of them would come back.  Plus for all I know Puck is probably in prison right now.

I would not want to see Paulie from BB on here.  Also, I think it is only a matter of time before we see Paul on a season.

14 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I know Theo is a comedian but I never found him to be all that funny.  I always found his attempts at humor on the show to be lame.  Coral on the other hand was very funny and she was all sorts of awesome.  Out of everyone from the past I think she would be the one I would want to see the most.  Though part of me would love to see Beth or possibly Puck return but due to age I highly doubt either of them would come back.  Plus for all I know Puck is probably in prison right now.

I would not want to see Paulie from BB on here.  Also, I think it is only a matter of time before we see Paul on a season.

I'm sure that if Beth was offered, she would jump on the next thing smoking to a Challenge locale.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Stop Being Polite announces S32 cast. I hope it's not too horrible for me to hope that the "Final" in "Final Reckoning" means that this is the last season.

That’s not the full list. If Landon winds up not being on this season after the heavy speculation, I will be upset. Supposedly Abe was rumored to be on as well. The female cast is so disappointing. If Landon and/or Abe are in the cast, then the male side is stacked. 

The two posters who tend to have the inside scoops on Vevmo are saying Landon is confirmed. Wow! An actual good person worth rooting for! Not to mention the greatest competitor of all-time(along with CT).

The male cast is ridiculously strong: 

Landon

CT

Johnny

Zach

Brad

Joss

With 3 or 4 spots yet to be confirmed, here’s hoping for one of Derrick,Darrell, or Abe. Abe in a house with Cara and Kyle would be insane. With those three, I could see either a threesome happening or Abe murdering Kyle. 

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, RandomWatcher said:

BB 18's Jozea? Why?!!

Because he is the Messiah of the newbies and that is reason enough!

Also, shit...I just looked at the cast a Paulie is there!  I jinxed myself.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 1