Type keyword(s) to search

A Tale of Two Coreys (Lifetime) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I love 80's movies, TV, and music so its a must to watch this though it will end up being terrible. 

I have lost count on how many times I have watched The Lost Boys. Even love License to Drive. Fan of there other movies as well. The Goonies, Silver Bullet, Lucas, and Stand by Me. 

Watched some of the reality show they had before it was cancelled. 

The Soda Pop Club was creepy and wrong. Reading about the stuff that appears to have gone on there. 

• Love 3

Lucas and Firstborn remains my favorite Corey Haim films. It kind of sucks that Haim was abused by the system itself and suddenly became a has-been in the 90s. I think the reason Feldman lasted longer is because he knew the ropes of how to survive. Haim unfortunately never did. It's really sad if you at those footages from Haim's trip to Germany in 1994, you saw a very frightened and lost individual with no where to survive. I mean, what happened to him was horrible. I hope those pedos burn for what they did to Corey Haim. But when 1990 came, what did they have to offer? Very sad conclusion all around and not for the faint of heart. 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Robert Lynch said:

Lucas and Firstborn remains my favorite Corey Haim films. It kind of sucks that Haim was abused by the system itself and suddenly became a has-been in the 90s. I think the reason Feldman lasted longer is because he knew the ropes of how to survive. Haim unfortunately never did. It's really sad if you at those footages from Haim's trip to Germany in 1994, you saw a very frightened and lost individual with no where to survive. I mean, what happened to him was horrible. I hope those pedos burn for what they did to Corey Haim. But when 1990 came, what did they have to offer? Very sad conclusion all around and not for the faint of heart. 

Agree, I remember the day I came home and found out Haim had passed away it was sad. 

This movie has a lot to cover actually but my expectations are low.  

• Love 1

It will probably not be great but Corey Feldman is the producer so at least one person it’s about is a part of the movie. With Britney, that movie was straight from the tabloids and stories in the media. 

• Love 1

The parts of the movie where they were being taken advantage of were hard to watch. It was sad and horrible.

The parts of the movie that took place on the fake movie sets were cheesy. The Lucas segment well Kerri Green is a red head not dark haired but not the end of the world. Some of The Goonies kids well no lol.

Happy they used the actual song "Cry Little Sister" from The Lost Boys.

Feldman's parents sucked. I remember that from the E! True Hollywood Story.

I thought the leads took a good jobs at playing Haim and Feldman.

I'm still sorry Corey Haim is no longer with us.  I wish something could have been done to prevent what had happened to him. Everyone who has been though that actually.

Watching the parts with Michael Jackson were weird considering what he gets accused off a few years later from when he was friends with Feldman.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, ShadowHunter said:

The parts of the movie where they were being taken advantage of were hard to watch. It was sad and horrible.

The parts of the movie that took place on the fake movie sets were cheesy. The Lucas segment well Kerri Green is a red head not dark haired but not the end of the world. Some of The Goonies kids well no lol.

Happy they used the actual song "Cry Little Sister" from The Lost Boys.

Feldman's parents sucked. I remember that from the E! True Hollywood Story.

I thought the leads took a good jobs at playing Haim and Feldman.

I'm still sorry Corey Haim is no longer with us.  I wish something could have been done to prevent what had happened to him. Everyone who has been though that actually.

Watching the parts with Michael Jackson were weird considering what he gets accused off a few years later from when he was friends with Feldman.

I know Lifetime would never show that, but those segments made my stomach churn. I can't imagine the mind of a teenager processing all this. My sister was thinking of becoming an actor, but she kind of backed off the thought. I remember my sister getting the photo ops and she right away didn't want anything to do with it. My parents would ask why and the answer is that she wasn't comfortable with the class. This was 2002. Imagine the relief she felt when she worked for a law firm. Upon hearing the news about Weinstein, she admitted that she backed out at the right time. 

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 1

Apropos of nothing, I loved hearing Change by John Waite - fun song and super reminiscent of that time.  Also loved Cry Little Sister, as mentioned above.  The Lost Boys is still one of my favorite 80s films and the soundtrack is a huge part of it.

Feldman came off as the protagonist / hero, but that's to be expected as he was EP as well.  He's a weird dude, to be sure, but what he and other child stars endured is horrific.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, lyric said:

Apropos of nothing, I loved hearing Change by John Waite - fun song and super reminiscent of that time.  Also loved Cry Little Sister, as mentioned above.  The Lost Boys is still one of my favorite 80s films and the soundtrack is a huge part of it.

Feldman came off as the protagonist / hero, but that's to be expected as he was EP as well.  He's a weird dude, to be sure, but what he and other child stars endured is horrific.

Especially when you listen Cry Little Sister, you never realize how creepy that song is. Keith Coogan! I haven't seen him in a long time. Since Adventures in Babysitting. And one of the officers is the Frog brother from The Lost Boys. Fun to spot who is that actor from time to time.

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, 00redsvt said:

Did anyone watch "A Tale of Two Corey's"? I thought it was really good. The previews made it seem as if it would be more about the abuse they suffered, I didn't realize it would be a two hour advertisement for a 1980's party, lol. That being said I did quite enjoy it. I didn't know there was an interview special with Feldman premiering after, so I have it set to record at 3 am so I can watch it in the morning. 

I posted in the wrong thread :/

That's okay! Upon having little knowledge of the Coreys' lifestyle, I thought they did drugs because it was the 80s. You know, recreational use. Look how wrong I was. I must admit I got teary-eyed  at the end when Corey Haim wanted to start a family when he is an adult. And it is sad how it all turned out in the end.

If you want to be technical, Haim had it much worse than Feldman. I can't imagine him being used like that and being threatened by those Hollywood big shots if you do so-so, you'll never have a career again. I can't imagine what was going on in his brain processing all this. Imagine threatening a kid like that. It is enough to damage their psyche. So sad and hurtful.

Feldman probably had a stronger enforcement because he had a front and everybody knew his family was nothing to talk about. True, he became abused as well, but honestly I think he had a reason to survive. Yes, he was a weirdo and all, but sometimes that's all you could live on. He had more experience than Haim, so it makes a lot of sense.

The kid actors did a good job, right down to their mannerism and all. I take it those scenes were not easy to film for Lifetime, but excellent job on the actors. They deserve all the credit. I haven't seen the Corey Feldman one yet, bit I will soon.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Does anyone else wonder why Haim's mother all of a sudden has a Latina accent?

Judy Haim is Israeli by birth.  If you listen to her interviews, you can hear a slight accent.

I thought it was decent for a Lifetime movie and the casting of them as teen and adults was pretty spot on although the young Corey Feldman kind of looked more like a young John Cusack.  Do I really believe this was completely accurate, probably not, but entertaining enough considering I was a fan at the time. (I was 12 and 13 during The Lost Boys and License to Drive). 

Edited by Laurie4H
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Laurie4H said:

I thought it was decent for a Lifetime movie and the casting of them as teen and adults was pretty spot on although the young Corey Feldman kind of looked more like a young John Cusack. 

I was just coming here to same thing! The kid looked exactly like Better Off Dead-era John Cusack. It was uncanny!

I actually thought this was pretty well done as far as Lifetime movies are concerned. My only quibbles is that some of the timeline/story didn't make sense and I am not sure if it is just because Feldman was the producer so he may have been a not-always reliable narrator (such as his character tended to be shown in a positive light). Like I thought it was weird that the movie presented that Haim was the first who was molested and that he basically told Feldman that it was common and everyone does it etc, but then later in the movie when they were older he blamed Feldman for being molested?

Also in the interview special after the movie Feldman said he was molested before he lost his virginity (with a girl) but I thought the film showed that his molestation happened later? I was confused.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, Jadzia said:

I was just coming here to same thing! The kid looked exactly like Better Off Dead-era John Cusack. It was uncanny!

I actually thought this was pretty well done as far as Lifetime movies are concerned. My only quibbles is that some of the timeline/story didn't make sense and I am not sure if it is just because Feldman was the producer so he may have been a not-always reliable narrator (such as his character tended to be shown in a positive light). Like I thought it was weird that the movie presented that Haim was the first who was molested and that he basically told Feldman that it was common and everyone does it etc, but then later in the movie when they were older he blamed Feldman for being molested?

Also in the interview special after the movie Feldman said he was molested before he lost his virginity (with a girl) but I thought the film showed that his molestation happened later? I was confused.

Actually, Feldman came from a dysfunctional family that could give two craps about him. He was abused way before meeting Haim. If you look at the beginning of the movie, he was already contemplating about killing himself. The damage was already done before meeting Haim. I take that with Feldman's perspective he wants to show that the situation done with kids at ages fifteen or whatever could have serious consequences for a decade or so.

l am not agreeing with Feldman, but I see what he wants to bring on the table about child pedophelia in Hollywood. This is not an easy subject to discuss.  I take it that Judy Haim and those that are big Corey Haim fans did not like the way Feldman handled the situation of Haim's abuser by befriending him on reality tv. But you have to remember that these so-called powerful men have such control over very young inexperienced minds that it makes it all the more scary.  Feldman was in the wrong, I agree, but he was in a situation where there is some things you cannot say then. 

Haim unfortunately did not have one of these tough exteriors that Feldman possessed. He was vulnerable to the point of falling apart. Especially the years of drug abuse that damaged his immunity system, Haim was already gone at that point. It sucks Haim is no longer with us, but at least Feldman is not letting his son get into the business. That's all I can say about that. 

I am not saying they were perfect and all, but we have to remember they were human beings caught in that shit where nothing could have been done to get out of. 

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 2
On 1/7/2018 at 10:17 AM, Josette said:

Judy Haim is Israeli by birth.  If you listen to her interviews, you can hear a slight accent.

But it was well into the movie where it suddenly showed up with the actress.  Maybe they found out she had an accent halfway into filming...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

But it was well into the movie where it suddenly showed up with the actress.  Maybe they found out she had an accent halfway into filming...

Probably. We may never know. I hope to see more of Justin Ellings. His portrayal of Corey Haim was incredible. I hope to see more of him in the near future. His YouTube videos are incredible. I didn't know he did stunts and tap dancing. An all around talented kid.

• Love 2

There were a few things that stood out to me. It was obviously Feldman was involved, because his character came off well. Real Feldman is an obnoxious, paranoid narcissist.

Some of the time jumps were weird. They completely glossed over Feldman's MJ appropriation and weird music career and talk show appearances. The Coreys were in another movie together later in life. I don't remember what it was called (too lazy to look out up), but it also started Nicole Egert, who I believe was dating one is them. I think they were in their mid - late 20s.

The restaurant scene where they were fighting about Feldman still hanging out with Corey's rapist was lifted verbatim from the second reality show they did together. There show pretended this one didn't happen. The premise was Corey moving back to LA and trying to get his life back together. He hired an assistant and Feldman was sorry of mentoring him. I believe they were shooting the Lost Boys sequel at the time.

I had thought Corey had a heart attack. It's interesting that it was pneumonia. Young people don't usually die if pneumonia. I wonder if HIV was in the mix.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, 90PercentGravity said:

There were a few things that stood out to me. It was obviously Feldman was involved, because his character came off well. Real Feldman is an obnoxious, paranoid narcissist.

Some of the time jumps were weird. They completely glossed over Feldman's MJ appropriation and weird music career and talk show appearances. The Coreys were in another movie together later in life. I don't remember what it was called (too lazy to look out up), but it also started Nicole Egert, who I believe was dating one is them. I think they were in their mid - late 20s.

The restaurant scene where they were fighting about Feldman still hanging out with Corey's rapist was lifted verbatim from the second reality show they did together. There show pretended this one didn't happen. The premise was Corey moving back to LA and trying to get his life back together. He hired an assistant and Feldman was sorry of mentoring him. I believe they were shooting the Lost Boys sequel at the time.

I had thought Corey had a heart attack. It's interesting that it was pneumonia. Young people don't usually die if pneumonia. I wonder if HIV was in the mix.

It was the movie called Blown Away. I can't believe remember that one. And you are not only one that had an experience with Feldman. I didn't actually met him at all, but I was at Mohegan Sun waiting for my room and took a nap at one of waiting chairs. My mom went to get a drink at one of the shops. So I was taking a nap and just when I was in a deep sleep, I heard this obnoxious yelling. It was loud. Never heard anything like that. My eyes scanned the room and there he was, yelling at the top of his lung to this young pretty woman who looked pissed at him. Never seen anything like it and I saw trainwrecks. I must have been a few feet away from him and I think it was around the time he was promoting his Coreygraphy book or some 80s theme. After he stormed at this young woman, he took her by the arm and dragged her to the elevator. Never seen anything like it. My mom never witnessed what I just saw. You could see the heads from the employees turning to see what I just saw. What a sight.

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Robert Lynch said:

It was the movie called Blown Away

Yes, I have seen that one lol. They talked about it briefly in Haim's E! True Hollywood Story. He and Egert were briefly engaged.

2 hours ago, 90PercentGravity said:

I feel the years of Drug Abuse took its toll on his body. I believe the actress Nicole DeHuff who was in Meet the Parents died at the age of 30 due too causes related to pneumonia. Its possible but my guess is being sick with the strain he already put on his body helped kill him in the end.

• Love 1
(edited)
56 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Yes, I have seen that one lol. They talked about it briefly in Haim's E! True Hollywood Story. He and Egert were briefly engaged.

I feel the years of Drug Abuse took its toll on his body. I believe the actress Nicole DeHuff who was in Meet the Parents died at the age of 30 due too causes related to pneumonia. Its possible but my guess is being sick with the strain he already put on his body helped kill him in the end.

And that would make sense because when the 90s came, Corey Haim's skin didn't have the healthy tone that was prevalent in his 80s films. There was a sharp contrast to his skin and facial features when you see his 90s bad movie phase like Double O Kid and Blown Away. 

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Robert Lynch said:

And that would make sense because when the 90s came, Corey Haim's skin didn't have the healthy tone that was prevalent in his 80s films. There was a sharp contrast to his skin and facial features when you see his 90s bad movie phase like Double O Kid and Blown Away. 

It was almost like the guy was aging in dog years because of the drug abuse.  It is so sad, because he really was a talented kid with a commanding screen presence.

16 hours ago, 90PercentGravity said:

Even though I fell bad for Feldman, because of his shitty parents and the abuse he suffered, it was obvious that he was trying to make himself look as good as possible, which really is not giving us the whole truth.  I think he was somewhat jealous of Haim, even though they were good friends (frienemeis?), because Haim had the more conventional boy next door good looks, while Feldman had a quirkier look (I actually preferred Feldman...he seemed more interesting to me).

Fieldman's Michael Jackson thing was really bizarre.  He was obsessed and I think it kind even freaked out MJ a bit.  Also, Fieldman really believes himself to be a great musical talent and this is really not true.  The last time I saw him he was living with three blondes that he called his "angels" and was trying to be kind of like Hugh Hefner.  He is truly a bizarre person.

That being said, kudos to him for not letting his child stardom destroy him and for moving on from it as well as he did.

• Love 3

But they made some great 80s movies. You have to give some credit to that. I think my favorite Haim movie is Silver Bullet, Lucas, and Firstborn. Upon hearing Corey Haim's death, I think It hit a bigger nerve than Michael Jackson's death. Now, I know I am a guy and all, but I use watch his bad movie phase. Haim reminded me of my best friend, Mark. He was a Jamaican kid that would make me laugh a lot and we talk of video games. He could have been aggravating, but he was a good person and we sadly grew up. I wish we kept contact, but I was such a workaholic then. I somehow wish I could've catch up to him, but I changed. 

My best recall of Haim movies is when Cinemax or Showtime will play the bad ones. They were bad, I know, but I remember staying up late and watching them at night. Funny 90s memories. I also remember Double Switch, which was a Sega CD Console game in the vain of Night Trap. I remember those cornball lines that stuck in my head and seeing Debbie Harry in a Cleopetra getup. So worth the price of admission. I recall that era when Sega was introducing this live action choice role playing which was innovative for its time. It lasted from 1992-1998. Then it kind It of died out and originally turn to graphics. I think the X Files had that as well, too. In 1998. Funny.

• Love 3

Anyone else laugh when Feldman’s agent (in the movie) told him that his appearance on “The Surreal Life” “reminded people how much they love you!”. Uh, NOT. Quite the opposite, as I recall. He was pretty much universally reviled after that by anyone who had watched the show (and I’m neither proud nor ashamed to say I watched it, too).    Anyway, that scene with the agent making that dubious claim, if nothing else, made it glaringly obvious that Corey Feldman was exec-producing this. (That said, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it!)

• Love 6
(edited)
On 1/11/2018 at 10:08 AM, Liamsmom617 said:

Anyone else laugh when Feldman’s agent (in the movie) told him that his appearance on “The Surreal Life” “reminded people how much they love you!”. Uh, NOT. Quite the opposite, as I recall. He was pretty much universally reviled after that by anyone who had watched the show (and I’m neither proud nor ashamed to say I watched it, too).    Anyway, that scene with the agent making that dubious claim, if nothing else, made it glaringly obvious that Corey Feldman was exec-producing this. (That said, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it!)

That part made me spit my milk. I could take all the liberties, but that one was for the birds. In 2003, I was in college and I remember how everyone at the Quad hated that dude's guts when they were watching The Surreal Life. He was not loved at all.

As for the young actor playing Feldman, yes, a very young 80s John Cusack! He could play his son in a sequel to one of his 80s movies. C'mon, Hollywood, make it happen. Especially when they interviewed him. All I saw is John, not Corey Feldman.  I could see why Feldman cast Justin Ellings. Might not have the look, but his mannerisms are so like Corey Haim. Especially the way he speaks. Very much like Haim. Imagine if Haim had a son like him. He seems like a real down to earth kid. Just like Haim was. His YouTube videos/Facebook clips are incredible. 

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 2

I am not sure what I think about having child actors do scenes where they are acting out taking bong hits and doing a yard of coke... seems kind of ironic given the message of the movie... but I guess someone has to play this out in order for the story to work.

• Love 1

You never know. It was the 80s and drugs were kicking in. Everybody who was anybody did this. Though with the rape and all, I can't imagine what goes on one's mind thinking this. Drugs were your comfort zone if nothing is going right, which is an ongoing theme with abuse is general. It's ridding off one bad habit after another, but keeping the other habit ongoing. That's why today's child stars are finally aware now and have terrific parents. It's none of my child is a meal ticket and I could live their lifestyle like a pariah theme. It's about protecting and loving that child all the time. Remember Finn Wolfhard leaving the talent agency after a molestation charge at one of the agents and finally being independent? Smart move by him.

(edited)

As for Feldman's jealousy of Haim, I think it was because he was closer to River Phoenix in terms of friendship. He even became a vegetarian because of River. Despite meeting only one time at Stand By Me, Feldman actually said a lot  of positive things about River Phoenix. He was even more shocked of his death than Haim's. 

It is not that he was distant with Haim. It was just that they were from different parts of the world. Haim was a Canadian and Feldman is a Californian native. True, Feldman is a narcissist and a weirdo, but I think it was because he had only mutual interest in Haim. It was never going to be long lasting. He even described the Stand By Me set the best he ever had in terms of movies. I think Feldman enjoyed River's screen presence because he was not for Hollywood  pretentiousness and he enjoyed that he would do everything that he supported like animal rights.  River was a different type of actor that was rare, even for Feldman.

With Haim, it was more a publicity to keep the game rolling because of their first names. It was not that they despised each other, but that they were totally different people from different worlds.

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2018 at 5:06 PM, Robert Lynch said:

As for Feldman's jealousy of Haim, I think it was because he was closer to River Phoenix in terms of friendship. He even became a vegetarian because of River. Despite meeting only one time at Stand By Me, Feldman actually said a lot  of positive things about River Phoenix. He was even more shocked of his death than Haim's. 

It is not that he was distant with Haim. It was just that they were from different parts of the world. Haim was a Canadian and Feldman is a Californian native. True, Feldman is a narcissist and a weirdo, but I think it was because he had only mutual interest in Haim. It was never going to be long lasting. He even described the Stand By Me set the best he ever had in terms of movies. I think Feldman enjoyed River's screen presence because he was not for Hollywood  pretentiousness and he enjoyed that he would do everything that he supported like animal rights.  River was a different type of actor that was rare, even for Feldman.

With Haim, it was more a publicity to keep the game rolling because of their first names. It was not that they despised each other, but that they were totally different people from different worlds.

Good point and also, like it or not, they were competitors.  They were often up for the same roles.  I think when they teamed up, Haim was often the main actor, with Felman being the sidekick and Feldman resented that dynamic a bit.  I am not totally sure of this because I have not seen all of their movies together.

On 1/18/2018 at 8:23 AM, qtpye said:

Good point and also, like it or not, they were competitors.  They were often up for the same roles.  I think when they teamed up, Haim was often the main actor, with Felman being the sidekick and Feldman resented that dynamic a bit.  I am not totally sure of this because I have not seen all of their movies together.

For the most part. Feldman was the lead in Dream A Little Dream, though.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, 90PercentGravity said:

For the most part. Feldman was the lead in Dream A Little Dream, though.

And that would make sense. Feldman was acting a long time before Haim and for him to feel jealousy, it is understandable. When one person is starting his career later, like Haim, I could imagine what Feldman must have been feeling. A lot questions goes in one's mind like Who's this newcomer or Why him, etc. It is the age old rivalry in Hollywood that never gets old. I actually like they kept the jealousy during the License To Drive segment. I just wish there were actually tapes showing the Les part. I would believe they were sold by Haim's role because he had a very innocent approach to the character. Feldman would have made a snarky characterization and possibly the movie would not have become the classic that is still enjoyed by people of all ages. 

Actually, Haim was lead three times in the Corey movies. 

• Love 1

Finally saw this.  Very heartbreaking to watch.  Although, I wish that Feldman had spent a little more time delving into his own experiences/issues/traumas/etc. instead of keeping the focus on Haim.  I agree that Feldman's story got the better edit, but I guess that's the benefit of being the one who's still alive to share the story.  Either way, it was fucked up all around and it's way past time for all these people to pay for what they've done, been doing, and continue to do to children in the industry.  

I'm not sure what they were doing with actor portraying MJ.  The only thing they got right was jheri curl and the voice.  Everything else was awful.  Also, MJ was well on his way to a pigment-free lifestyle by the mid-80s.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 1/27/2018 at 11:29 AM, luckyroll3 said:

Finally saw this.  Very heartbreaking to watch.  Although, I wish that Feldman had spent a little more time delving into his own experiences/issues/traumas/etc. instead of keeping the focus on Haim.  I agree that Feldman's story got the better edit, but I guess that's the benefit of being the one who's still alive to share the story.  Either way, it was fucked up all around and it's way past time for all these people to pay for what they've done, been doing, and continue to do to children in the industry.  

I'm not sure what they were doing with actor portraying MJ.  The only thing they got right was jheri curl and the voice.  Everything else was awful.  Also, MJ was well on his way to a pigment-free lifestyle by the mid-80s.  

I think it sucked that all the iconic 80s movies like The Lost Boys and Lucas are the ones where they were sexually abused off screen. I really can't imagine what stress that puts on 15 or 16 year olds when your career is on the line. That whole ordeal must have been terrible.

Haim probably had it worse because he was taken advantage and was a very fragile young person. The reason why Feldman had that tough exterior is because he grew up in that toxic environment. With Haim, I didn't think he was prepared for anything. He probably thought this was the norm and what sucks is exactly what happens when you mess a young teenager's brain. It stays with them for the rest of their lives. 

Would it have been different had Haim not decided on acting and focus on his hockey career? Who knows, but then we would not have those movies they did in the 80s. Unfortunately, Hollywood comes at a high price for fame. Haim just had it worse.

It is interesting that Feldman is trying to get his book(Coreyography) into a movie, but I don't know if that is possible. Weird guy, but whatever floats his boat to get the message across. We'll see.

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 1

The song "Cry Little Sister" was unfortunately the perfect soundtrack for their fucked up lives.  Hollywood can be an awful place, but really the ones who really failed these guys were the parents, particularly Feldman.  Haim's just seemed clueless, but they really should have done more to protect their son.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1