Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Champs vs. Stars: Flag Poles and False Hopes

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Anybody else have Green Day playing in their heads? "Wake me up . . . when this Challenge ends . . . "

Once again, the Champs win. I wound up adding up the times; the Stars only looked likely to win based on deductions. My fantasy has Mike giving each Star a little money, each Champ a little more money, and one random male and female Champ a little more money than that. This is for charity. If this was a "regular" season, it would be extremely depressing, like The Ruins.

I feel bad for Aneesa. The women threw Johnny into the elimination, and he had to face off against Riff in glorified mini golf. Johnny and CT did that to Aneesa, and she had to face Ariane in a steel mesh cage match. And she lost. Seriously, Aneesa can't even win in a filler exhibition season. She's not the most fun player, but she's not a walking horror show. She's not the best player, but she's not the worst you could find. When would she pack it in?

Also: I thought Wes' charity would be one for overachievers in economically-depressed areas. "You're only better than everybody else if you think you're better than everybody else."

Even if Aneesa controlled the rope and Michelle for some reason couldn't stop her, she might not be able to climb over that fence.

Anyways, I'm sure they care about winning for their charities but I just don't buy that they are trying to win the whole thing just for their charities.  There must be other compensation they're not disclosing for winning or lasting as long as possible here.

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Why did everyone go along with Johnny just yelling out that CT was the MVP?  He was doing it to get back at everyone.....why can't the rest of the players just say

"No, we didn't decide yet." 

I wondered the same thing.  I don't understand why everyone just went along with it.  From what I could tell, John didn't even talk to the other guys, he just decided solely on his own because his feelings were hurt from last week.  His talking head drove me nuts.  He tried to say that no one should get upset about what he did because of what happened last week but what happened last week was that the girls appeared to make the decision and didn't include the guys.  This week, John just unilaterally made the decision and didn't speak with the guys or the girls.  I'm tired of John's constant whining about how people treat him when this is exactly how he's treated others.  He is the epitome of "can dish it out but can't take it."   

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

I still can't get over the fact that the little bad skinned nerd Matt is/was banging Kate Beckinsale.  

Lol I thought the same thing at first. But I imagine Kate, with 2 divorces under her belt is probably not looking for anything too serious. And Matt, being young, starting his career in Hollywood (being on Wild n Out might not open too many doors for him, but he's cute so I think he can get by) is probably not looking for a serious relationship either. She gets to bang a 22 year old and he gets to bang Kate Beckinsale, a win win for both of them!

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:17 AM, Unclejosh said:

I still can't get over the fact that the little bad skinned nerd Matt is/was banging Kate Beckinsale.

After I found out they were together I looked him up because I wondered how the hell they met.   From my quick Google search it seems like he is really into fitness so maybe he is just a boy toy to her for right now.  He sometimes has a little acne but his face is actually quite beautiful with his lips and facial structure.  Not really my thing but I could see how someone would think he was attractive and fun.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:25 AM, Peper81 said:

I'm tired of John's constant whining about how people treat him when this is exactly how he's treated others.  He is the epitome of "can dish it out but can't take it."

I agree.  He's one of the worst people.  He would literally give me the willies if I saw him in person.   Total dick.

• Love 3