Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Miami - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 10:

"TNT"

Trick and Trina throw a backyard barbeque; Keyara gives Gunplay an ultimatum; a final face-off between Amara and Veronica forces Young Hollywood and Steph Lecor to choose sides; Shay seeks answers from Joy.

Airs March 5, 2018.

Episode 11:

"Reunion- Part 1"

The cast of Love & Hip Hop Miami reunite as host Nina Parker digs deep for answers on the all the drama. Trina finds herself in the middle of Bobby and Alvin's drama, and Things get fired up when Young Hollywood reveals some inside info about Amara.

Airs March 12, 2018.

Episode 12:

"Reunion - Part 1"

Love & Hip Hop Miami The Reunion continues to heat up as host, Nina Parker, gets to the bottom of Young Hollywood's claims. Will the feud between Veronica, Steph, Jojo and Amara ever end? Prince has problems to deal with when a deleted scene surfaces

Airs March 19, 2018.

Season 2 is now airing!

Episode 1:

"Take It To The House"

Trina and Trick take the stage as TNT to perform a classic. Amara deals with struggles at home and the price of fame. Gunplay and Keyara hit a crossroads in their relationship. Newcomer Jessie Woo arrives on the scene.

Aired January 2, 2019.

Episode 2:

"Family Matters"

While in Hollywood, Spectacular gets business and personal advice from Ray J and Fizz, including tips on how to handle his complicated relationship with his manager/father.

Airs January 9, 2019.

33 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't know what it is, but Gunplay is looking real sexy this season.

Get thee to an optometrist stat!  

NGL, he looks good-ish?  Maybe he really is sober.  But still not my type.

So Amara IS sliding into DMs?  It wasn't clear…disappointing, if so.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Get thee to an optometrist stat!  

NGL, he looks good-ish?  Maybe he really is sober.  But still not my type.

So Amara IS sliding into DMs?  It wasn't clear…disappointing, if so.

It has to be that he's sober and happy/smiling all the time.  Because he's definitely not my type either, and last season he just looked.....dirty.

I'm kinda happy that Trina and the guy from the blind date last season are dating.  He's seems like such a nice, level-headed and caring dude.  Trick is still an ass.  

Why is JoJo screaming every time she talks to someone?  And I wonder if her dad cut her off and that's why she's making sure to start fights with someone/anyone a couple times each episode.

Episode 3:

"Familiar Feuds"

Romance blooms amongst an unlikely pair; Shay attempts to get the keys to Miami back from the Diamond Princess; Veronica Vega gets a wake-up call about her career.

Airs January 16, 2019.

Episode 4:

"Nada, Nada Empanada"

Amara's blossoming friendship with Shay poses a problem for her bestie Jojo. Jessie struggles with her music. Bobby seeks a deal from Trina who is clearing house.

Airs January 23, 2019.

Episode 5:

"Girl Talk"

Amara and Jessie come face to face again. Trick and Veronica clear the air about the "word". Bobby's mom pays him a visit as he decides what to do about his music. Baby Blue ropes his dad in to help get the band back together.

Airs January 30, 2019.

Episode 6:

"Family Treason"

Prince and Bobby's friendship implodes, as Bobby also deals with the ramifications of signing behind Trina's back. Baby Blue and Spec discuss issues plaguing the family.

Airs February 4, 2019.*

*New night & time.

That father/son dysfunction was painful to watch. 

Bobby is rabid and should be treated as such. 

I was raising children during the Pretty Ricky era, so I’m out of the loop. Do any of them have given names, bc between Spec and BigBaby and Oldboy, I’m pretty lost 😂

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

bobby is just too extra.... and did he really think she was still going to do the feature after he went behind her back and signed with someone else? lol 

That's the problem with Bobby, he always thinks he's owed something.

• Love 1

Episode 7:

"Me Too"

Jessie shares a haunting secret about her past. Trina lends a hand to help her find a voice. Tarana Burke guest appears, championing victims of abuse. Joy struggles to gain financial freedom due to her ties to Trick.

Airs February 11, 2019.

• Love 1

I was so upset watching Spec and his dad. That man is toxic and Blue is just like him. I just wanted to hug Spec. 

I have loved Trina from the first line I heard her in. However, she does seem like a hard person to deal with and I don't actually agree with her dangling a contract in front of Bobby. Either give him a game plan or don't expect him to put his career on hold.

21 hours ago, Jrae9233 said:

I was so upset watching Spec and his dad. That man is toxic and Blue is just like him. I just wanted to hug Spec. 

I have loved Trina from the first line I heard her in. However, she does seem like a hard person to deal with and I don't actually agree with her dangling a contract in front of Bobby. Either give him a game plan or don't expect him to put his career on hold.

Yeah, it's obvious something else went down that they won't actually talk about.  And it feels like Spec would have brought it up, but his dad wanted no words on the truth.

As for Trina, Bobby has dogged her out plenty & expected her to not only take it but put him on.  And then he signs with someone else?  He wants to eat off Trina and share her glow without putting in the work she did.  Trina was showing him you have to pay your dues in this biz, no matter who is your relation.  Bobby just wants to be the most while doing the least.

Episode 8:

"To Serve and Protect"

Khaotic finds himself in trouble with the law. Pleasure hits the group with news that will affect their reunion. Bobby seeks forgiveness from his "real" friends.

Airs February 18, 2019.

(edited)

JoeJoe or whatever the fuck your name is ...your life is shit because you are a shit friend not because someone put "roots" on you... stop blaming Amara for your shitty behavior...Bobby and you 100% deserve each other you both blame other people for your own actions... maybe worry a little more about that shit store that no one ever seems to be in then on what other people are doing ...you are responsible for your own life and whats going on with it NOT Amara ... she didn't slip shit in your food fool lol I just cant with the grasping at straws at why everyone hates you when the truth is because you are a shit person

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1

Everyone is so damn jealous of Amara so they're blaming her for their own fuckups.

"It's your fault people think I'm racist!"  No, it's your dumb racist not-black ass who decided to use the n-word.

"Amara put roots on me…she ruined my life!" No, Angry Bird, you sided with yo mama in the 'rents divorce and your papi cut your ass off like he said he would.  

• Love 2

Episode 12:

"Ready, Set, Release"

Pleasure returns from Australia and goes on a solo, press tour which presses Pretty Ricky to the limit. All gather for Spectacular's bachelor party. Khaotic and Prince go head to head over salacious comments. Trina hits the stage solo.

Episode 13:

"The Reunion: Part 1"

On part one of the Love and Hip Hop Miami Reunion, Pretty Ricky tries to put their differences behind them but old wounds run deep. Joy serves a dish of papers that Trick has no interest in cooking. TNT explodes when Trick and Trina speak their minds.

Airing March 18, 2019.

Episode 14:

"The Reunion: Part 2"

On the conclusion of the Love and Hip Hop Miami Reunion, JoJo fends off her haters while Khaotic keeps it 100 with Prince about his attraction to Liz. Bobby and Prince finally reveal the truth about their relationship.

Airs March 25, 2019.

Meh.. I would dump everyone but Amara and get some reggaeton rappers and latino hip hop artists in there. This is the fourth installment in the franchise and the show has been on for 8 yrs, so it's understandable people are over the whole premise. Why not try to set the Miami franchise apart by adding a different flavor?

Special:

"Love & Hip Hop Awards: Most Certified"

DC Young Fly & Tami Roman host a virtual awards show celebrating the best of the Love & Hip Hop franchises. From clapbacks to bomb drops, mommas to mayhem, the biggest, boldest, and best of Love & Hip Hop is recognized.

Airs April 1, 2019.

Episode 1:

"There's No Way"

Miami mourns alongside Trina as she says goodbye to her mother. Amara unveils her new single and her new relationship. Trick Daddy finds new love. Amara's career plans begins to unravel. Joseline Hernandez heads back to town.

Airs January 6, 2020.

Episode 2:

"On the Record"

Joseline Hernandez makes a fresh start in Miami, Trick tries to get Nikki a spot on Trina's all-women tour, and Amara confronts her manager Jullian about his shady reputation.

Airs January 13, 2020.

Episode 3:

"Trick or Treat"

Trina confronts her ex business partner Jullian about her album situation. Emjay pushes Amara to have kids. Joseline tries to stay out of the Miami drama and focus on music. A welcome home party for Brisco goes left.

Airs January 20, 2020.

Hellooooooo. Lol Is anyone out there?  Can’t blame you if you are not because I have one foot out the door myself.  I can’t even write anything because I don’t hardly know the names.  Trick daddy ugh.  That’s all I got.  Lol

Episode 4:

"Blurred Lines"

Sukihana clashes with Shay and Nikki Natural, Amara visits her lawyer to figure out how to part ways with her manager Jullian, and Joseline crashes PreMadonna's launch party.

Airs January 27, 2020.

Episode 5:

"Overstepping Boundaries"

Amara makes a drastic choice about her relationship with Jullian. Joy sets Trick up on a blind date. Trina organizes a bootcamp for the girls tour but everything goes left when Nikki Natural arrives.

Airs February 3, 2020.

Episode 6:

"Apology Tour"

Trina's bootcamp ends in chaos. PreMadonna decides to take the high road in getting revenge on Joseline. Amara reaches out to old friends. Brisco attempts to make up for lost time. A night out ends behind bars for Trick Daddy.

Airs February 10, 2020.

Episode 7:

"One Call Away"

Trina and Joy plan an intervention for Trick in the aftermath of his arrest. Amara gets ready for her first major concert without management from Jullian. Sukihana, Hoodbrat and crew decide to go on tour without Trina.

Airs February 17, 2020.

Episode 8:

"The Ugly Truth"

The new BAPS tour is looking for a new road manager; Trick was convinced by Joy and Trina to sweat it out; Sukihana is caught in the middle of Saucy Santana and Miami Tip's argument.

Airs February 24, 2020.

Episode 9:

"Take a Bow"

PreMadonna arranges for Amara to meet Emjay's ex, Joy suggests a fun way for Trina to honor her late mother, and the BAPs tour gets off to an inauspicious start.

Aired March 2, 2020.

Episode 10:

"Homecoming"

Sukihana, Miami Tip and Kamillion go on a radio show to discuss being a woman in the music industry, Trina takes a trip to the Bahamas, and Trick threatens to quit the show.

Airs March 9, 2020.

Episode 11:

"Pressing Forward"

Sukihana holds a brunch to discuss the issue of colorism, but tensions between Amara and Premadonna serve as a distraction. Trick, Joy, and Bobby join Trina in the Bahamas as they all celebrate Trina's mother. Trick and Joy revisit their relationship.

Airs March 16, 2020.

Episode 12:

"Full Circle"

Trick and Joy consider rekindling their romantic relationship. Suki's children visit from Atlanta. Trick and Trina throw a party to celebrate the launch of their radio show, but tensions between Amara and Premadonna threaten to wreck the event.

Airs March 23, 2020.