Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Miami - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Holy shit.  I know Bryant.  We were good friends in college and lived next door to each other in the dorms.  I even went to his birthday party last year (that was a double party for him and LisaRaye - and I got to meet Da Brat!).  I didn't even know they were actually moving forward with this Miami version, they've only been talking about it for the past 2-3 years.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Eh I want to like this I really do but bobby lytes is too extra every time he’s on it’s cringeworthy and not in a good way. 

I agree, it would help if we saw his talent, maybe a scene in the studio.  He just came across as very thirsty.  After seeing upcoming scenes, I am definitely in for the gay triangle.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I agree, it would help if we saw his talent, maybe a scene in the studio.  He just came across as very thirsty.  After seeing upcoming scenes, I am definitely in for the gay triangle.

Right like he just came across has so entitled without anything to back it up other then being someone’s cousin who is known. 

• Love 2

I was screaming, SCREAMING with joy that this ratchetness had finally gone down to my hometown in Miami. I used to see Trick Daddy at a gas station close to my best friend’s house all the time.  He looks a little bit like an old woman now. He needs to take care of that lupus. 

I don’t know what soundstage or studio that  “Sin City” style shot Miami Tip and that Bobby person shot their under the bridge scene, but it ‘tweren’t Miami. That child Bobby needs to chill. He’s doing too much.

Fuck that producer and his racist ass. Latinas have so much pressure to look or act a certain way - sassy, fiery, but not so much that it intimidates their white counterparts.  I have seen it a million times, Latinas who happened to be black, pigeonholed. It’s not fair and it’s not just. Go, rock that Afro and fuck that guy. 

• Love 4

I love Trick Daddy and Trina. Those were my clubbing days. So please, please show, don't make me hate them.

I like Amara so far and that's it. Everyone else can go. Oh wait! That grimey dude was kinda hot. But I love my grimey men. 

• Love 2

Episode 2:

"Forbidden Fruit"

Pleasure P and Shay try to pick up the pieces of their relationship; Joy looks for closure; Gunplay reconnects with an old flame; Veronica Vega and Steph Lecor seek out Young Hollywood.

Airs January 8, 2018.

Episode 3:

"Hey Stranger"

Veronica brings someone to meet with Amara; Prince's nightlife takeover hits a snag; Jojo deals with family turmoil; Bobby and Jeffrey work on their relationship.

Airs January 15, 2018.

6 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm trying to understand why they keep introducing 2-3 new people every damn episode and why all the meetings/conversations are happening in parking lots.

And totally leaving out people that they introduce to make room for the new people 

1 minute ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm sorry, but that shit was funny.  Wrong, but funny!  Still laughing just thinking about it.

Oh believe me I thought it was hysterical. I also said to myself, when Shay was holding it, it looked fresh and dry. Then splat - did she spit all over it before throwing it?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh believe me I thought it was hysterical. I also said to myself, when Shay was holding it, it looked fresh and dry. Then splat - did she spit all over it before throwing it?

The best part was that Gabby was about to say something slick and then whomp!  Ice cream in her ear!

LMAO-GIF.gif

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

The best part was that Gabby was about to say something slick and then whomp!  Ice cream in her ear!

LMAO-GIF.gif

That cone smacked the center of her forehead - like there was a bullseye target. Then the ensuing impact, had ice cream spittle raining in her hair

Episode 4:

"Fashion Victims"

Jeffrey and Malik take their affair to the next level; Amara confronts Veronica; Jojo switches teams; Keyara gets payback; Liz and Prince fall out.

Airs January 22, 2018.

Good god could VH1 try any harder to pimp this show? why the hell are they constantly running marathons of the few episodes they have? No one on this show is likeable at this point other then Amara everyone else is just petty and badly acting for dramas sake

0mKXcg1.gif

A well deserved slow clap for the producers of this show for setting up one of the messiest pentagons and having everyone actually looked suprised and shocked when they realized Mint Chocolate Chip (Lol at that nickname) and family friend Gabby were the same person.  That was great, and I really shouldn't have enjoyed it as much as did.  

I'm also finding myself liking the Mexican-Arab, Nikki Baby wannabe, "my dad left me penniless and on the streets except for this penthouse on Brickell Ave" poor little rich girl chick, more than I expected to.  I was very impressed with her when she left the Amara bashing conversation and stated why, like an adult, particularly when the girls who claimed they are Amara's friend are ditching her to get with that bum-ass Hollywood dude.  That girl was crying real ass tears in front of them about a very real issue and something she's been battling her whole life....some fucking friends they are.  Honestly, I'm not even suprised by either of them; Veronica seems very self-involved and once Hollywood showed interest in her she was all about it and as for Stephanie (I think that's her name), colorism runs real deep in her community and she's been benefiting from that because she's a faired skin Haitian-American.

Lol at Gunplay saying they gotta watch out for all the redbones.  I can see why people fall for him.  Sometimes I'm like, he's kinda hot.  But then I cock my head to the other side and I'm like, naw.  In looking up all these folks names, I did not realize at all that Miami Tip is the Tip Drill, the famed stripper who almost broke her fucking neck a couple years ago doing her signature stunt.  

• Love 3

I need Miami Tip to get a storyline stat and to be on more episodes.  Too many damn characters.  Gunplay no ma’am....I hate when ppl with his texture hair try and have dreads.  They start like a third of the way back on his scalp and his edges are frizzy AF.  But I ain’t knocking the attraction, I would fuck Jim Jones in a heart beat.  I’m not ashamed.  Ok I kinda am, but you all don’t judge.

Has Trick Daddy done something to his face?  Trina looks better then ever.

i binged all five episodes and I’m totally here for this mess.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Shoppergal said:

I need Miami Tip to get a storyline stat and to be on more episodes.  Too many damn characters.  Gunplay no ma’am....I hate when ppl with his texture hair try and have dreads.  They start like a third of the way back on his scalp and his edges are frizzy AF.  But I ain’t knocking the attraction, I would fuck Jim Jones in a heart beat.  I’m not ashamed.  Ok I kinda am, but you all don’t judge.

Has Trick Daddy done something to his face?  Trina looks better then ever.

i binged all five episodes and I’m totally here for this mess.

LMAO.  Hey, as long as the lights go off, it should be fine.  

I believe Trick Daddy has lupus, which he self treats with lean, weed, and probably cocaine.  The lupus is most likley causing the swelling in his face.  

• Love 2

Episode 6:

"Saints & Sinners"

Bobby and Malik vie for Jeffrey's love; Veronica airs out her grievances with Jojo; Trina gets in the middle of Joy and Trick Daddy's divorce; a sudden loss leads Gunplay into a downward spiral.

Airs February 5, 2018.

On 2/6/2018 at 6:38 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Scrappy kinda creeped me out with the wanting to get with the mother daughter I mean he has a daughter of his own just a little creepy to me 

Everyone woman is someone's daughter. I don't know why that would matter. I mean it's creepy but necessarily because he has a daughter. Sleeping with two family members separately or together is super gross to me.

6 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Everyone woman is someone's daughter. I don't know why that would matter. I mean it's creepy but necessarily because he has a daughter. Sleeping with two family members separately or together is super gross to me.

The point I was making is how would he feel about  a man coming at his x and daughter like that? It’s creepy and gross. Yes every woman is someone’s daughter and having a daughter of his own you would think he wouldn’t be so creepy and lecherus with the way he treats women 

5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The point I was making is how would he feel about  a man coming at his x and daughter like that? It’s creepy and gross. Yes every woman is someone’s daughter and having a daughter of his own you would think he wouldn’t be so creepy and lecherus with the way he treats women 

I get it but no man really wants another man doing anything to his daughter so he wouldn't be happy with anything.

I understand your point. But, he's just trying to get laid. That's all he would be thinking about. The mother daughter element is just super gross. No thanks. Of course Scrappy would be down. I don't think he has too many important thoughts rolling around in his head.

Episode 7:

"I'm Done"

Amara receives career help from an unlikely source. Shay discovers Scrappy's extracurricular activities. Gunplay struggles to overcome his demons. Trick Daddy celebrates a marriage that isn't over, while Joy takes her divorce into her own hands.

Airs February 12, 2018.

Imagine my surprise (NOT) when seeing Scrappy in Miami. How long before Safaree shows up too? As for Scrappy.......his Fiz-na-hee dated dialect is all the way played out. I am just embarrassed for him and for all the thots trying to pay attention to him. Shay......Is there just 1 semifamous man she will not give it up to? I truly hope they all stay in Miami.....way down at the bottom of our USA where the rest of us don't have to be affected by their idiocy. 

Amara......Hard to pity your hardworking momma when you both are happy to blow what little you do have at the strip club. I could read right through Amara's fake blue contact lensed

tears. In reality she was thinking to herself "Yeah Momma get another job and this time find one that pays better!" 

Episode 8:

"Real Talk"

Keyara struggles to cope, while Gunplay grapples with his recent life choices. Trina and Joy double date. Jojo's family drama reaches a fever pitch. Baby Blue finds himself in the middle of more drama.

Airs February 19, 2018.

Veronica screeching at Amara about doing it for the fame...witch isn't that the whole point? isn't that why Veronica is on the show? girl bye. hating on someone else's hustle just makes you look petty especially when you are wanting to be just as famous... stop just stop  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4

Episode 9:

"Crossroads"

Bobby's comments cause a rift in his relationship with Trina; Scrappy and Shay question each other's loyalty; Prince crashes Michelle Pooch's event; Malik and Jeffrey come to a crossroads in their relationship.

Airs February 26, 2018.

• Love 2