Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Rock the Boat

• Start Topic

At some point Cynthia mentioned her concerns about dating and sex.... as well as making sure any potential men are adequately hung. Sex and size are of some importance to her. Peter must have been ok in that department, otherwise Cynthia wouldn’t have been with him. 

Theres some rumors floating around bout Kenya and her “ husband”.... in regards to monetary demands to film. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

At some point Cynthia mentioned her concerns about dating and sex.... as well as making sure any potential men are adequately hung. Sex and size are of some importance to her. Peter must have been ok in that department, otherwise Cynthia wouldn’t have been with him. 

Theres some rumors floating around bout Kenya and her “ husband”.... in regards to monetary demands to film. 

If it is true that he wants money to film, I think that's reasonable. He is a businessman not a reality star. And, the havoc this show will reek on his current AND future relationship(s) is certainly worth some monetary value. 

In fact, I don't understand how anyone who appears on the show as "friend of" or just appearances aren't requesting to get paid. The show makes money. It is  ShowBUSINESS right?

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

If it is true that he wants money to film, I think that's reasonable. He is a businessman not a reality star. And, the havoc this show will reek on his current AND future relationship(s) is certainly worth some monetary value. 

In fact, I don't understand how anyone who appears on the show as "friend of" or just appearances aren't requesting to get paid. The show makes money. It is  ShowBUSINESS right?

No HW husband/SO gets paid, none of them, which is why Peter/Todd told Matt to make sure Kenya paid him. LOL

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, Empress1 said:

I was more thinking about when he gets out. He’s a felon so working is going to be hard, and I’m not sure how Sheree supports herself aside from this show, which a) she likely burns through quickly and b) she hasn’t had consistently. Bob is probably paying for their youngest daughter to go to college, but her son with Bob is grown and if I recall correctly, she didn’t get “set up for life money” in the divorce. And you know Sheree cares a lot about money, so dating someone with limited income potential seems like a strange choice for her. Doesn’t he have to pay back a bunch of people? Maybe she really does love him!

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Rlb8031 said:

Girl, you forget how expensive cheap ass shit is...

1) Cheap ass looking wigs: $1k-2k per head

2) Cheap ass looking t-shirts: $150-200 per shirt

3) Tacky ass doors: $8-10k per door

4) Cheap ass collect calls to your prison boo: $20-30 per call (and she said she talks to him multiple times a day

5) Cheap ass wine to throw at them heffas ev'ry time they get together- $10-15 per glass

Add to that anywhere from $40-80k per year in college tuition and a grip or two a month on car leases and that shit starts to add up...

I also wondered how Sheree  supports herself other than the Bravo salary. I don't believe her book made "the best sellers list" ?  I just want her to spend wisely and try to save for hard times.  That's a very large house and utilities and upkeep can't be cheap. As far as her prison" Bae" , it must be love or a good storyline.

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, tiredofwork said:

Thanks all for the clarification on the Peter attraction issue with the ladies..., Maybe I am mis-remembering a comment way back on the boards when Peter and Cynthia were having some problems with getting intimate, I thought SHE  wasn't feeling HIM all that much sexually.... So I guess that was wrong...

Peter and Cynthia's intimacy issues were due to her Fibroids. Sex was too painful for her. After the surgery she was good to go..

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:52 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I don't blame Kenya's husband for not wanting to film however this is what he signed up for, he knew she was on a reality show when they married.  I personally wish she would quit the show .I believe she has a great husband and I want to see her remain married and happy. Kenya is softer this season , and I like this side of her. Kenya has never been a favorite for me, but she has carried so much personal baggage all of her life that  it's just a relief for me to see her happy. Kenya just needed love, not from her father or grandmother because she always had that ,  but from her own biological mother who denied her.  Now she has a man who loves her and she's fighting to protect that love  . I'm  not counting her coins, but I wish she would consider walking away from this show eventually and start a new venture with her husband.   If the marriage works out , leaving the show will be worth the sacrifice, move on to bigger and  better things in life.  Kenya has a husband who was a Wall St Banker, he know his way around the financial market and how to build wealth. There are so many ways to do this other than a reality show, her husband has the inside track . Use this knowledge to further your career.

Edited by byrd
INCOMPLETE SENTENCE
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, byrd said:

I don't blame Kenya's husband for not wanting to film however this is what he signed up for, he knew she was on a reality show when they married.  I personally wish she would quit the show

From what I’ve heard through the grapevine....

Spoiler

She may be expecting, and had already planned for this to be her last season. 

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:03 PM, cooksdelight said:

From what I’ve heard through the grapevine....

Hide contents

She may be expecting, and had already planned for this to be her last season. 

If this is true tea.. then I am delighted. I will miss her crazy ass..

• Love 2