Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I haven't read the whole but there are probably some spoilers.

I've read it and there were no spoilers, at least I didn't pick up on them! Very little is said about the show, in terms of plots, as it mostly focuses on Misha as an individual and his work outside of the show :)

On 8/15/2017 at 8:56 PM, MysteryGuest said:

Oh, it's definitely too late for season 13, but this season was always going to be a full one.  I'm just spit-balling as to how we get the boys to go beyond episode 300, and that would be by giving them what they want...more time off.  The SPN fans would still have Sam, Dean and Cas to enjoy for 12 episodes (with more TFW and less filler), and I know that I'd be far more inclined to stay tuned for the Wayward spinoff, if it were linked with SPN. 

In my fantasy, this is the perfect solution.  I get better written episodes with a heavier dose of my favorite characters, and maybe that encourages Jensen and Jared to stick around for a few more years.  I know I bitch all the time about the writing and the direction the show is going in, but that doesn't mean I want it to end.  I just want it to get better.  I'll just cling to my little fantasy until reality rears it's ugly head. 

I understood why you were advocating for a shorter run--I agree it could help the show tighten up it's storylines--it's just that you were talking about them shooting NOW so I thought you meant they should do it this season. Sorry for the confusion.

9 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

I understood why you were advocating for a shorter run--I agree it could help the show tighten up it's storylines--it's just that you were talking about them shooting NOW so I thought you meant they should do it this season. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem.  My wording wasn't clear.  I just meant that in a little over a month for this season they'd already shot 4 episodes, so if they wanted to do a split season in the future, even if they shot all of their episodes straight through, it would only take them a few months.  That would leave them at least half the year to do whatever else they wanted.  Or they could alternate weeks and get a week off every other week.  

• Love 1

Loudon Swain SNS CD was released today. It's pretty good. A lot of talented singers in this cast IMO. Granted it's all covers but still. Osric KILLS on"'Lose Yourself". Jensen's Whipping Post is probably the best he's done. Brianna has some serious pipes, tough song choice though IMO.

1. Bandaged Hand

2. Eskimo

3. Song 2:  ft. Matt Cohen

4. One Way Or Another:  ft Kim Rhodes

5. Cool If I Come Over: Loudon Swain

6. Lose Yourself: ft Osric Chau (EXCELLENT) (*my 2nd fave)

7. Trigger Finger: Loudon Swain

8. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down):  ft Ruth Connell

9. Let It Be Me:  ft Gil McKinney

10. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around: ft Brianna Buckmaster

11. Fare Thee Well

12. Whipping Post:  ft Jensen Ackles (fave)

13. She Waits:

14. Mama's Jam

15. Medicated

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Loudon Swain SNS CD was released today. It's pretty good. A lot of talented singers in this cast IMO. Granted it's all covers but still. Osric KILLS on"'Lose Yourself". Jensen's Whipping Post is probably the best he's done. Brianna has some serious pipes, tough song choice though IMO.

1. Bandaged Hand

2. Eskimo

3. Song 2:  ft. Matt Cohen

4. One Way Or Another:  ft Kim Rhodes

5. Cool If I Come Over: Loudon Swain

6. Lose Yourself: ft Osric Chau (EXCELLENT) (*my 2nd fave)

7. Trigger Finger: Loudon Swain

8. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down):  ft Ruth Connell

9. Let It Be Me:  ft Gil McKinney

10. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around: ft Brianna Buckmaster

11. Fare Thee Well

12. Whipping Post:  ft Jensen Ackles (fave)

13. She Waits:

14. Mama's Jam

15. Medicated

I'm really enjoying this cd. Even if we've seen/heard the songs multiple times, it's great to have a clean audio version of the live performance. Goes without saying I adore Jensen's Whipping Post, but also yeah, Osric nails his song, as does Ruth. I was in Vegas for the debut of Bang Bang, and she is so cute, this tiny little person emoting that one out on stage. I wish they'd used Gil's "Not Over You" instead, but he's such a great singer, it's all good. Rob's She Waits gets me every time, and I love, love, LOVE Medicated.

I have some great video of the SNS in Vegas, including Ruth's song and Kim singing I Hate Myself, which she rocks.

If interested.... 

Kim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rxzb7v4qlk

Concert playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSmq6sMPx0kvrg1hxtb_jl-SVlZoNSqKa

• Love 1
Just now, Wayward Son said:

Did their battery die or something? What was a bad idea? Lol

Those boys are teases! I wonder if they are going to show up at the Karoake thing at MinnCon.  There was an insta-story from Ruthie that Jensen poked his head in on.

7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

3 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

I wonder if this is a not-so-subtle hint about a new baby in the Collins' family, or whether it's purely coincidence?

3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe so!

Aw Misha seems like such a good fun dad! 

Im fairly certain it has been too long  to be linked, but this makes me think back to the whole exchange between Jensen and Misha where Misha seemed freaked out by the idea of Jensen revealing something. Maybe it was the fact they were trying for another baby?

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 2

Given the time it was posted (I think, I'm 5 hours ahead of you guys) maybe it was the Instagram equivalent of a late night drunk dial?

And yes, hoping Daneel and the kids are hunkering down safely.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Huh, looks like Jensen took down the video.  Unless Instagram is broken

I was wondering if they were going to skip the convention and just head home ahead of the hurricane.  Doesn't sound like it.  Austin was under a tornado warning all morning.   They have to be a little freaked out.

Edited by Casseiopeia
Spelling...pre coffee

I think they flew in ahead of time to make sure they got there because typically they go on Saturday and leave Sunday night.  I wonder if Jensen was trying to do an insta-story like snapchat which drop away quickly. I'm thinking he wasn't intending it to be on his main instagram page. IMO it was just a silly funny moment with Jared and nothing inappropriate about his original post.  It was like 11:30 on a Friday night.  They didn't seem to be drunk IMO.

Danneel made a post about riding out the hurricane drinking a Pimms referencing old school hurricane parties, so I think their families are okay.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Heh. I posted these in the spoiler thread I never know whether to put them here or there. Both...Both is goo!

OH!  I didn't think about that.  I don't think they said anything spoilery except I wish they would stop talking about the end of the series.  Let us live in fantasyland for a little while longer please!

• Love 1