Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

http://uproxx.com/life/best-beers-february-2018/2/

— FAMILY BUSINESS BEER CO.

Family Business Beer Co. brought famed brewer Nate Seale back to Austin from Portland, Oregon’s misty streets. Now, he’s brewing great beers for the newly minted brewery.

Their Grackle Hill Country stout is everything you want a great stout to be. There’s a deeply roasted quality that hits on the fleeting elements of coffee, cacao, and slightly bitter hops (the IBU is only 42). If you’re in Austin, this is the beer to drink this month.

• Love 2

I have legit watched this like 10 times. I love the gag reels for sure. I love this kind of stuff even more. I love to  see how the actors gather themselves, ready themselves to perform. It also reminds us that they don't just fuck around all day on set. I especially loved one particularly moment with Jensen and Jared in the Scorpion and the Frog. If you notice, Jensen is just slightly rapping his thumbs on the railing. I think this reminds me of why I am so fascinated by the craft of acting. They aren't professional liars at all. They become someone different. Well the good ones.  I know some people think Jensen is always Dean but I think it's this kind of stuff that reminds that he's not. That he flips a switch to Dean and it's so obvious. Everything about Jensen becomes Dean in a moment.  This is just brilliant. I am weirdly emotional about this. 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:58 PM, Casseiopeia said:

I don't think there are any spoilers in here.  These seem to be scenes from episodes we have already seen.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I have legit watched this like 10 times. I love the gag reels for sure. I love this kind of stuff even more. I love to  see how the actors gather themselves, ready themselves to perform. It also reminds us that they don't just fuck around all day on set. I especially loved one particularly moment with Jensen and Jared in the Scorpion and the Frog. If you notice, Jensen is just slightly rapping his thumbs on the railing. I think this reminds me of why I am so fascinated by the craft of acting. They aren't professional liars at all. They become someone different. Well the good ones.  I know some people think Jensen is always Dean but I think it's this kind of stuff that reminds that he's not. That he flips a switch to Dean and it's so obvious. Everything about Jensen becomes Dean in a moment.  This is just brilliant. I am weirdly emotional about this. 

I have seen people ask Jensen to be Dean in a photo op, and he changes before your eyes. He is brilliant.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I have seen people ask Jensen to be Dean in a photo op, and he changes before your eyes. He is brilliant.

My favorite "Dean to Jensen" moment was the Eye of the Tiger scene.  When he jumps down from the car he gives a smile that's pure Jensen.  Even my sister (who hadn't watched the show at the time) could see the difference.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

My favorite "Dean to Jensen" moment was the Eye of the Tiger scene.  When he jumps down from the car he gives a smile that's pure Jensen.  Even my sister (who hadn't watched the show at the time) could see the difference.  

I love that! And then there's this, at once my most favourite blooper of all time, and a great example of Jensen slipping into and out of character in a heartbeat.

https://youtu.be/Bv4kpLEKaHA?t=2m38s

(starts at 2:38 if the cue doesn't work)

• Love 6

I've been hanging out on Tumblr for a bit the last few days, and it can be fun and more than a little scary at the same time.  Reading some posts of the so-called "Tinhatters", I'm just amazed at what some people can convince themselves of.  I'm not sure whether these people really believe what they're posting, or whether they're just feeding into what they think their readers want, but man...talk about delusional.  

So Jared and Jensen have been in a relationship for 13 years (and counting), but for whatever reason have stayed in the closet.  So far in the closet that they've both convinced actresses to marry them and act as beards, while bearing them 6 children??  Now I know that not everyone feels comfortable coming out, and no one should be forced to do anything.  Your sexual preference is your own personal business, but to believe that these two relatively unknown actors (by this I mean they're hardly A list) would go to such extremes to keep this charade going for all this time just seems ludicrous to me.  I only followed the links so far, because digging into the so-called "proof" of this relationship was a rabbit hole I just couldn't go down.  

This stuff fits in perfectly with the "fact free" world we live in now.  People will believe anything if it fits their agenda.  It's not hard to understand why the use of all of these social media BOTS is so successful.  But it is disheartening.

• Love 3
On 2/5/2018 at 9:33 PM, MysteryGuest said:

I've been hanging out on Tumblr for a bit the last few days, and it can be fun and more than a little scary at the same time.  Reading some posts of the so-called "Tinhatters",

I did that once.  ::shudders:: it was scary.  I don't think I've been back.

• Love 3
On 2/5/2018 at 8:33 PM, MysteryGuest said:

I've been hanging out on Tumblr for a bit the last few days, and it can be fun and more than a little scary at the same time.  Reading some posts of the so-called "Tinhatters", I'm just amazed at what some people can convince themselves of.  I'm not sure whether these people really believe what they're posting, or whether they're just feeding into what they think their readers want, but man...talk about delusional.  

So Jared and Jensen have been in a relationship for 13 years (and counting), but for whatever reason have stayed in the closet.  So far in the closet that they've both convinced actresses to marry them and act as beards, while bearing them 6 children??  Now I know that not everyone feels comfortable coming out, and no one should be forced to do anything.  Your sexual preference is your own personal business, but to believe that these two relatively unknown actors (by this I mean they're hardly A list) would go to such extremes to keep this charade going for all this time just seems ludicrous to me.  I only followed the links so far, because digging into the so-called "proof" of this relationship was a rabbit hole I just couldn't go down.  

This stuff fits in perfectly with the "fact free" world we live in now.  People will believe anything if it fits their agenda.  It's not hard to understand why the use of all of these social media BOTS is so successful.  But it is disheartening.

No one should fall down that rabbit hole, it is very strange. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, BoxManLocke said:

Is there a more adequate thread where I could lament the fact that BuckLeming are set to appear at PaleyFest next month, or is it okay to discuss here ?

Because I see this as a very bad sign for the future.

Check the media thread, I know either here or there was some commiserating about this. :(. I agree that it is a bad sign.

• Love 1

Interesting with Adam and Briana. They were at a Netflix party. I wonder if they are cooking up something together. She's recording her album with Jason Manns also. I wonder if he's helping her with that?

Curious

2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Interesting with Adam and Briana. They were at a Netflix party. I wonder if they are cooking up something together. She's recording her album with Jason Manns also. I wonder if he's helping her with that?

Curious

I am wondering if we have a Supernatural romance?

5 minutes ago, Diane said:

I am wondering if we have a Supernatural romance?

I doubt it. She's married and seems to be quite in love with her husband, based on her Twitter posts about him and their daughter.  I think it's more like her and Adam might just fit as a working team.

ETA: I mean sure anything is possible, but on his instagram is a picture of her and you can see her wedding ring in the picture.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

Creation just announced that Jensen would be singing at the SNS in Vegas next Saturday and bringing 'a special guest'. Maybe Danneel?

Why, oh why am I not at VegasCon this year? I also read that Samantha Ferris (Ellen Harvelle) is a guest for the first time since I've been involved in fandom. Dang, but I would've like to meet/see her! I wonder if that bodes her return in the AU?

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Creation just announced that Jensen would be singing at the SNS in Vegas next Saturday and bringing 'a special guest'. Maybe Danneel?

Why, oh why am I not at VegasCon this year? I also read that Samantha Ferris (Ellen Harvelle) is a guest for the first time since I've been involved in fandom. Dang, but I would've like to meet/see her! I wonder if that bodes her return in the AU?

I'm betting it's Jared on guitar.

• Love 2

^^^^ I really want that couch over by the window.  Also, Jensen looks like he wants to be competing himself.  :)

Also, in that hoodie he totally reminded me of Alec McDowell, the character he played in Dark Angel.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, catrox14 said:

^^^^ I really want that couch over by the window.  Also, Jensen looks like he wants to be competing himself.  :)

Also, in that hoodie he totally reminded me of Alec McDowell, the character he played in Dark Angel.

I’m more intrigued by what appears to to be a doll house behind him.

13 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I don't think he's alone. If he is that is the best selfie ever.

Yeah, it doesn't look like he took this one himself, and I don't think he looks sad as much as just intently watching.  We know what a competitor he is (especially after watching that Tough Mudder video), so I agree that he's probably wishing he could be out there with them.  

• Love 3
On 18/2/2018 at 12:15 AM, scribe95 said:

It's a stunning photo. But I also find it kind of sad. He looks tired. And alone.

I totally agree.

On 18/2/2018 at 12:32 AM, catrox14 said:

I don't think he's alone. If he is that is the best selfie ever.

you're probably right and someone took the picture. However the feeling of the photo is that he's lonely in the darkness. It's more a vibe of Dean than Jensen.