Type keyword(s) to search

TAR30: Spoilers (With Elimination Info)

• Start Topic

Quote from Bella

The next version of the Race starts in October. This is the thread for discussing all spoilers, including elimination information.

Hint:

• If you bring over a spoiler from another site, IT MUST BE CREDITED. Photos MUST BE CREDITED as well. Failure to do so will result in the posts being removed and warnings given to the violators. 

Go ahead and start spoiling on TAR 30!!!

Thanks!

The race will begin Sunday October 1 at Washington square park in NYC!! 11:30 am with a live public start, a la season 25 and 27.

Big brother people Jessica and Cody are confirmed to be participating. 

Source: Hollywood reporter 

I've regretted so many times not going to the season 25 opening. I live upstate. I think I might have to go to this. 

• Love 1

Lot of fun being there today.  First destination is Iceland.

Besides the pair from big brother, there are professional eaters Joey chestnut and Eater X. 2 female x games skiing champions, 2 other dating couples (lifeguards from Miami, one from Yale), moms/goat yoga instructors (no typos there), buff male violinists, IndyCar drivers, retired NBA players, twin brothers/firefighters, and the obligatory young cute girls are boxing ring girls.

Edit: this will be my last contribution to this thread. Going to try my darndest to stay unspoiled on results this time.

Edited by TheRabbi
  • Love 6
On 10/1/2017 at 5:51 PM, TheRabbi said:

Lot of fun being there today.  First destination is Iceland.

Besides the pair from big brother, there are professional eaters Joey chestnut and Eater X. 2 female x games skiing champions, 2 other dating couples (lifeguards from Miami, one from Yale), moms/goat yoga instructors (no typos there), buff male violinists, IndyCar drivers, retired NBA players, twin brothers/firefighters, and the obligatory young cute girls are boxing ring girls.

Edit: this will be my last contribution to this thread. Going to try my darndest to stay unspoiled on results this time.

Ooooh, Iceland, cool.  So glad this show is back on.

• Love 1

It appears that Leg 3 in Tangiers may have been an NEL, thus 9 teams are still in during Leg 4 in St. Tropez.

Also looks like Shawn & Cedric, NBA, were last in, and so will have to do a Speed Bump in St. Tropez.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

It appears that Leg 3 in Tangiers may have been an NEL, thus 9 teams are still in during Leg 4 in St. Tropez.

Also looks like Shawn & Cedric, NBA, were last in, and so will have to do a Speed Bump in St. Tropez.

Where are you getting your information?  

17 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

Yep, Reality Fan Forum.  They do great detective work.

Yes I see that.  I am shocked I have never heard of this site.  I am into spoilers on every show, always. 

6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes I see that.  I am shocked I have never heard of this site.  I am into spoilers on every show, always. 

You should enjoy this site then.  Right now the Jody fans are kind of swamping the board so there are a lot of extra posts you don't usually encounter, but I'm sure the regulars will come through.  Be sure to check the Time Line thread. 

DISCLAIMER:  Not criticizing the Jody folks; just stating the facts, ma'am.  Not rooting for Jody, but I always want the best racers to win.  If they're the best, good for them.  If not, c'est la vie.

• Love 1

So, some updates about the first six legs that may not have been mentioned here, according to Reality Fan Forum and various Twitter/Instagram users:

• Ring Girls (Kayla and Dessie) haven't been seen since Iceland, almost guaranteeing them to be the first out.
  • Goat Yoga Moms (April and Sarah) haven't been seen since Belgium; probably the second team out
  •  Tangier was an NEL, so no teams were eliminated; NBA were last because they had to do a Speed Bump in Saint Tropez
  • NBA/Lifeguards are rumoured to have been the next two teams out, as they haven't been spotted yet in Prague. Someone also thought they saw NBA team member Shawn Marion in Italy, where the sequester location may be (source is Twitter user JessicaCodyBB19)
  • Seven clues have been seen in Prague, courtesy of Twitter user WhitmoorCCSuper, and a Double U-Turn is on this leg:
  • Also, teams that have been spotted in Prague are: Jess/Cody (claims that Jody were seen first to do a task and almost four hours ahead of the last team; claims were from a hotel that was right by a cluebox courtesy of Twitter user teamjessica15), Skiiers Kristi and Jen (who were right behind Jody), Violinists Trevor and Christopher, Debaters Henry and Evan, and Twin Firefighters Eric and Daniel. Unknown locations of teams are the Competitive Eaters Joey and Tim, and the Indy Drivers Alex and Conor. 
  • Love 1

Not a very good start for the women's teams, seeing as how two of the three were gone right off the bat.

But at least the Skiers seem to be alive and kicking.  Actually, a note on RFF says that they very well might've won the leg in Prague, so that's something.

Glad that three men's teams are at least falling in a row (assuming the U-Turn worked on the Violinists).  I thought five was way too many, just like in TAR4 and TAR23.

Just to make sure, this is the first visit ever to the Czech Republic, right?  If so, yay for a new country!  Yay for some unexplored cities and areas in the already-visited countries, too!

Edited by Star Aristille
18 hours ago, Geenee said:

The projected NEL/TBC sequence for S30 will be F9-F6-F4 with an outside chance of F9-F5-F4 given the last two seasons' precedence for four uninterrupted ones in a row.

This may be correct. Recent sighting of Phil at the pitstop with Lifeguards and Skiers. They might be the last two to check in, as (according to a Reality Fan Forum member) a witness said that production packed up soon after, but with Phil not looking too upset in the pictures, it could be an NEL (again, assuming these are the bottom two teams). It would be on par on when the second NEL would take place, at least. Also, apparently the teams got ice cream at the pit stop. Probably not a TBC leg because the teams wouldn't be stopped on the mat nor would they probably get ice cream, and unless finishing the ice cream is the way to get going on the continued leg, neither team looks rushed.

Here's the source of the pictures of the pit stop, by the way:

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, Lady Calypso said:

This may be correct. Recent sighting of Phil at the pitstop with Lifeguards and Skiers. They might be the last two to check in, as (according to a Reality Fan Forum member) a witness said that production packed up soon after, but with Phil not looking too upset in the pictures, it could be an NEL (again, assuming these are the bottom two teams).

Actually, sources were able to confirm that they were more than likely the first two teams to make it there.  Lifeguards were first, and Skiers were second.

It's also fairly likely the twin EMT/Firefighters were eliminated.

Teams are en route to the country containing leg nine right now.  Probably still traveling.

10 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Whatever the Lifeguards' names are, it's being thought that they were the fifth-place boot in Bahrain.  It's a claim being looked into right now.

Cody & Jessica were seen checking in at the Pit Stop at the Tree of Life, likely in fourth place.

Source: Twitter user https://mobile.twitter.com/ffsEman/status/921146655952572416/video/1.

Basically its unconfirmed yet. Plenty of posts from RFF that Lifeguards claimed 5th at the Pit Stop in Bahrain, but it would be a NEL sequence of F9-F5-F4. The last time the F5-F4 NEL was TAR26.

Just now, ApprenticeFan said:

Basically its unconfirmed yet. Plenty of posts from RFF that Lifeguards claimed 5th at the Pit Stop in Bahrain, but it would be a NEL sequence of F9-F5-F4. The last time the F5-F4 NEL was TAR26.

Right.  But it doesn't mean it can't happen.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's an NEL instead.  But the claim was an elimination.  And as I said, it's being looked into, but not confirmed.

Per Robert, aka @Z5EBRA on Twitter, the teams were in Chiang Mai, Thailand!

Post courtesy of Plaidmoon on RFF: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1210655.html#msg1210655.

Per this Periscope post, Kristi & Jen, the Skiers, are alive and kicking, and still around heading toward the next destination, Hong Kong:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynKOoQwoWlKR

Nice to finally have another long-lasting women's team after all of these early boots in early seasons.  The last one we had was Tiffany & Krista from TAR27!  Marty & Hagan, Brittany & Jessica, and Erin & Joslyn were all out early in TAR28, and the only women's team of TAR29, Jessie & Francesca, were gone second!  Hope that Jen & Kristi keep repping it for the women's teams after Kayla & Dessie and April & Sarah let us down for TAR30!

Edited by Star Aristille
1 hour ago, Geenee said:

Periscoper John Ho from HK just taped the skiers in Chiang Mai.

Apparently, he's heading to the airport right now to see which teams he can spot.  Likely requested as such by Cody & Jessica fans who want to see whether or not they're still in.

Per this post from RFF member Parovic, Cody & Jessica are in the F4:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1210755.html#msg1210755

They are pictured at the above link at the Chiang Mai airport, getting ready to head for Bangkok.

Jen & Kristi were also seen there, heading for a domestic departure terminal.

So Cody & Jessica and Kristi & Jen are two of the F4.  But who are the other two?

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Irene Salamera said:

How many months still this filming before they go back home..Plz,need again some pics once Jess& Cody are IN @BangkokBangkok.

Less than one month.  The race started back on October 1.  It should be ending in the next few days.  They're most likely on leg eleven now, which is the penultimate leg.  This leg is likely going to determine the final elimination before the F3 return to the States for the final leg.

The teams have landed in Bangkok for their connecting flight to Hong Kong.  But it's delayed by fifty minutes.  They won't be arriving till after 7:30 p.m. in Hong Kong time.  Which, for the States, is after 7:30 a.m. EST/6:30 a.m. CST/5:30 a.m. MST/4:30 a.m. PST.

Cody & Jessica were spotted with Indy (Alex & Connor) and the Debaters (Henry & Evan) in Chiang Mai's airport:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1210860.html#msg1210860

With the Skiers (Kristi & Jen) also known to have survived to this point, this finally makes the claim official.  The Lifeguards (Lucas & Brittany) were indeed the F5 elimination.

Photo credit goes to Weibo song.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:18 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

Leg 10 was indeed non-elimination and that makes Henry & Evan checked last in Chiang Mai and this is a NEL.

So that means leg 9 is a F5 elimination and Lifeguards were booted in Bahrain, this has been confirmed.

I had no doubt, frankly, that this was the case.  I believed the one who'd claimed that Lucas & Brittany were booted.  But this means that they pulled a first-to-worst, because they won the second Harare leg by just minutes over Kristi & Jen.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1

So that does confirm 3 NELs this season (Leg 3 in Tangier, the missing leg 7 in Zimbabwe, and now Leg 10 in Chiang Mai). 

I do assume that they spent two legs in Zimbabwe because there is missing time, but also why only spend all that time on connecting flights to get to a continent and only spend one leg there? That would also mean a LOT of down time, as they spent a good four days in Zimbabwe. I'd think the show would want to utilize their time in Zimbabwe as well; since they spent one leg in the city, it's likely that they had a leg in the rural side as well, and that was likely the second NEL. We also know six teams flew down to Zimbabwe, and we also now know there are four teams left in Hong Kong, so the missing leg is most definitely Zimbabwe. 

1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

I had no doubt, frankly, that this was the case.  I believed the one who'd claimed that Lucas & Brittany were booted.  But this means that they pulled a first-to-worst, because they won the second Harare leg by just minutes over Jen & Kristi.

It's definitely something we've seen before on this show.

Also, there is a source (I can't quite remember who; I think it was the source who shot the Instagram video of Jody getting to the mat) who claims they heard Phil say that Jody was the last team to arrive, but the Lifeguards possibly never made it to Bahrain, indicating that something happened to the Lifeguards between Zimbabwe and Bahrain. However, that is not necessarily true and isn't proven. 

• Love 3

So, a lot of photo sightings in Hong Kong, but here's the most interesting photo, most likely confirming the final 3:

Phil is with the Indy Drivers with no mat in sight. It looks like he had to go to them at some bar, possibly for a detour/road block, and he might have had to eliminate them while out there.

So, if the above photo is telling the story that seems to be obvious, final 3 are Skiers, Debaters, and Jody. 

• Love 3

I'm totally okay with Alex & Connor being out.  Consider it another big dose of karma for CBS and their casting department.  They really thought that America would like a whopping FIVE men's teams in the cast?  That was just way too many.  Season after season, we get a meager number of women's teams, yet they feel okay overcasting and overloading us with four or, three times (TAR4, TAR23, and now TAR30), even five men's teams?!  WTF, casting?!  So to have none of them make it to the end yet again makes me all giddy inside!

This is a decent parallel to TAR23, though: five men's teams, all of them eliminated before the end, with four of them falling in a row.  Rowan & Shane, Chester & Ephraim, Brandon & Adam, and Tim & Danny for TAR23, and Joey & Tim, Shawn & Cedric, Trevor & Chris, and Eric & Dan for TAR30.  And the final men's team gets the ax right before the end -- Leo & Jamal for TAR23, and now Alex & Connor for TAR30.  In addition, one coed team and two women's teams were eliminated over the course of each season -- Hoskote & Naina, Nicky & Kim, and Ally & Ashley for TAR23, and now Kayla & Dessie, April & Sarah, and Lucas & Brittany for TAR30.

Good parallel, and good end result for this leg.

So Cody & Jessica, Henry & Evan, and Kristi & Jen are our F3, huh?  All three have sounded like they were in front at different times (with Jen & Kristi sounding like they were in or near the front a few more times than the other two, as they were spotted in first place several times), so it could be a tough race to the end.  Hoping there is one.

And I'm just glad that another women's team has finally cracked the F3 after so long!  I think Amy & Maya were our last one to do so five seasons ago, right?  So Jen & Kristi are the eleventh one to make it there, following Lyn & Karlyn (TAR10), Dustin & Kandice (TAR11), Charla & Mirna (TAR11), Jaime & Cara (TAR14), Brook & Claire (TAR17), Nat & Kat (TAR17), Kisha & Jen (TAR18), Mona & Beth (TAR22), Caroline & Jennifer (TAR24), and Amy & Maya (TAR25).  Congrats, ladies, for joining that super-rare club of women's teams who reach the end!  After Kayla & Dessie and April & Sarah were booted so soon this season, I was really worried for them, but they turned out to be one of the strongest teams this season, if not the strongest (hopefully)!  Here's hoping they can also join the even rarer club of women's teams to win this version of the race that also includes Nat & Kat, Kisha & Jen, and Amy & Maya!

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, wings707 said:

I am thrilled to see Jody in F3!  I am rooting for them to win. 

I don't know if I want them to win, but I wouldn't mind it after the hell through which they went in BB19.  But I really think it's overdue for our fourth women's team to win, so my rooting interest is Kristi & Jen.  Cody & Jessica are probably right behind them, though.

Either way, with Cody & Jessica at the end, Paul Abrahamian's head must be exploding right now.  Or it will be when he hears of this.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Phil is with the Indy Drivers with no mat in sight. It looks like he had to go to them at some bar, possibly for a detour/road block, and he might have had to eliminate them while out there.

It was a Roadblock.  One member of each team had to decipher a code that would unlock his or her partner from a briefcase.  Either that or open the briefcase.  Alex & Connor got stuck on it massively.  Henry & Evan apparently made up the time from their Speed Bump and solved it relatively quickly.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 2

Route is right (or at least closest to what is speculated), but you left out some details, @Geenee:

Leg 1: New York, New York, United States to Reykjavik, Iceland: F11 Elimination - Kayla & Dessie Eliminated.
Leg 2: Reykjavik, Iceland to Antwerp, Belgium: F10 Elimination - April & Sarah Eliminated.
Leg 3: Antwerp, Belgium to Tangier, Morocco: F9 NEL - Shawn & Cedric Speed Bumped.
Leg 4: Tangier, Morocco to Saint Tropez, France: F9 Elimination - Joey & Tim Eliminated.
Leg 5: Saint Tropez, France to Arles, France: F8 Elimination - Shawn & Cedric Eliminated.
Leg 6: Arles, France to Prague, Czech Republic/Czechia: F7 Elimination - Trevor & Chris Eliminated (by Cody & Jessica's U-Turn).
Leg 7: Prague, Czech Republic/Czechia to Harare, Zimbabwe: F6 NEL - Speed Bumped Team Unknown.
Leg 8: Harare, Zimbabwe: F6 Elimination - Eric & Dan Eliminated (likely by a U-Turn; Cody & Jessica were also U-Turned).
Leg 9: Harare, Zimbabwe to Manama, Bahrain: F5 Elimination - Lucas & Brittany Eliminated.
Leg 10: Manama, Bahrain to Chiang Mai, Thailand: F4 NEL - Evan & Henry Speed Bumped.
Leg 11: Chiang Mai, Thailand to Hong Kong, China: F4 Elimination - Alex & Connor Eliminated.
Leg 12: Hong Kong, China to San Francisco, California, United States - F3 of Cody & Jessica, Henry & Evan, and Kristi & Jen.

Much better.

Edited by Star Aristille

Pictures of Kristi & Jen, the Skiers, at the Pit Start in Hong Kong, getting ready to start the final leg:

37872869901_2967b7204f_z.jpg

37841581562_d915c25313_z.jpg

37615520850_399865eb27_z.jpg 

So exciting!  They look to be either the second or third team out, so they were likely the next-to-last or last team to arrive before Phil had to go out and eliminate Alex & Connor.

Edited by Star Aristille

Cody & Jessica on the Pit Start, with more images of Kristi & Jen on it:

Cody & Jessica left just minutes before Kristi & Jen did.

So now that leaves the question of whether they were first and second or second and third.  Based on sightings of Henry & Evan trailing their two teams fairly constantly and consistently, it wouldn't shock me if they finished third and left third.  Though going from worst to first in spite of their Speed Bump, thus joining the ranks of Jet & Cord (TAR16) and Brooke & Robbie (TAR25), isn't necessarily out of the realm of possibility, either.

Edited by Star Aristille
13 minutes ago, Irene Salamera said:

Are #Team JODY flight already going SF or still @Hongkong? Or these 3teams are all gonna flight @nite, but they are all dfrent time flights?

They're all heading for the airport now and are going take a late-afternoon or early-evening flight from Honk Kong to San Francisco.

Teams are in San Francisco now, apparently running a nighttime final leg.

Here was the setup of one the tasks, done hours before they landed:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1211401.html#msg1211401

The task was to kayak out to some floating baseballs and collect them before bringing them to an umpire.  If correct, he'd say, "You're outta here!"

Also, YouTube member Brett Garcia had this video footage of Kristi & Jen at AT&T Park, with Henry & Evan at the beginning of it:

They had to answer a question of how many home runs Willie Mays apparently hit.

Edited by Star Aristille

Photos from the kayaking task mentioned earlier:

TEAM%201%20Deb.jpg

TEAM2.jpg

Teams%201.jpg

Teams%203.jpg

Teams4.jpg

Teams5.jpg

Teams6.jpg

Teams7.jpg

Teams8.jpg

Teams9.jpg

To sum up:

Henry & Evan apparently reached the task first, with Cody & Jessica close behind them in second.  Kristi & Jen, after some misdirection before the task, got there minutes behind them in third and last.  But Cody & Jessica ended up leaving the task first, with Henry & Evan close behind in second.  Kristi & Jen were a out few minutes later after having an issue with their kayak or something, still very much in the race.

All photos are courtesy of RFF's ground-based team, but posted by georgiapeach at this link: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1211414.html#msg1211414.

Edited by Star Aristille

Following the kayaking, the teams were picked up by Zodiac boats, taken to another pier, and then tasked with heading for San Francisco's Chinatown to find the Golden Gate Cookie Factory:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1211443.html#msg1211443

Task was to make fortune cookies or something.  Kristi & Jen made up the time and got there first, with Cody & Jessica about ten minutes behind them, and then, Henry & Evan close behind them in third and last.  Kristi & Jen maintained their lead and got out first, but Cody & Jessica and Henry & Evan were both there a bit longer.

The teams received their clues after the task, which were inside a large fortune cookie.

Edited by Star Aristille

Next stop was heading to where Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Monroe Got Married, which turned out to be San Francisco City Hall:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1211491.html#msg1211491

There, they found the clue box directing them to the final location of the race.

Kristi & Jen remained in first, but fifteen minutes later, Henry & Evan arrived second, having overtaken Cody & Jessica, who got there in third five minutes later.

From there, they had to go to the location of their final task, but RFF is keeping mum about that until everything's been packed up and taken down from there.

However, it sounds like a busy final leg, and while nothing is concrete, it looks good for Kristi & Jen, the Skiers, if they could manage to keep up their lead here.  And it looks just as good for Cody & Jessica to meet with the fate of the last BB team, Brendon & Rachel, and finish the whole thing in third if nothing else changes.  But whatever the case, it looks to be a tight race among the F3, and whichever team gets it will earn every penny of that million dollars.

All I know, though, is that the race is finally over, so we'll have to wait till sometime in 2018 to see it all play out.

Edited by Star Aristille