Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

yeah i never like twitter either i'm more of a FB guy but i made a twitter cause the cast is way more active on twitter then on FB 

There's a @bobdacat on Twitter that's pretty raunchy.  I didn't notice you had an "_" at first :O

Portuguese girls are badass thats why. She should have showed up in a leather jacket.

I totally don't own a leather jacket *narrows eyes*

Someone on twitter (maybe from this forum?) favorited my tweet and this person is ALL OVER 90dayfiance.. has tons of information and posts. 

• Love 1

HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!!

Mohamed Jbali
2 mins ·
It was 50/50% between staying her or leaving the states but now its getting 51/49%

Like ·  · Share

NOTE:  There is a frown icon inserted after the 51/49% figure.  

*WHOMP WHOMP*

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

He's still 100% committed to his green card though. I wonder if the TLC money has come in yet? He's now openly busy with rattery/bezznes, phishing for a sugar momma that will petition for him and care for him until he has his 10 year green card.

• Love 4

He's still 100% committed to his green card though. I wonder if the TLC money has come in yet? He's now openly busy with rattery/bezznes, phishing for a sugar momma that will petition for him and care for him until he has his 10 year green card.

i mean is he aware that he has a lot more interviews to go through if he does stay and the way he's bouncing on social media i have to assume that this will get back to ins at some point

• Love 1

Loving this comment:

Sarah Trirat Hope you can work out whatever your issue is. Can't understand why this is the business of people in a public forum. Your time on TV is pretty much done, maybe you would have less problems if you closed this page and stopped spreading your dirty laundry all over Facebook
Like · Reply · 2 · 19 mins
  • Love 5

i mean is he aware that he has a lot more interviews to go through if he does stay and the way he's bouncing on social media i have to assume that this will get back to ins at some point

First post long time lurker.. obsessed with this show..

I went through the process (k1 visa) with my husband. We had a fairly easy interview compared to others... but I have to believe this is in part because my husband didn't come from a Muslim country. Add in the DaniMo level of fraud and I have to believe his socials will be under scrutiny.

• Love 3

"When is your interview at immigration?"

I love how some people are actually egging him on for the green card lol. It's like everyone knows and they are still "it's ok we understand"

eggo:  someone other than me?

yes :P

It was 50/50% between staying her or leaving the states but now its getting 51/49%  ( am talking about being in the states in general )

He got so many comments about marriage that he edited his post to save himself. 

You can stay like many people do even if your visa expires, until you find another way.

You do not have to stay married. Go to NY and find the community, people work and live illegal all the time unless you wish to return home.

What? LOL I can't believe this is just being thrown out there!

• Love 1

I love how some people are actually egging him on for the green card lol. It's like everyone knows and they are still "it's ok we understand"

yes :P

He got so many comments about marriage that he edited his post to save himself. 

What? LOL I can't believe this is just being thrown out there!

sicking !!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to report them all to immigration 

• Love 2

Wish there were more calling him out....There are a few brave souls on there calling him out and risking the wrath of the menopausal harem:

Becca Caico You never loved Danielle so why pick her? I mean I could see if she was rich or something but she has nothing. Karma my friend ... You have bad intentions you get bad karma in return. Good luck!
Like · Reply · 3 · 34 mins · Edited

• Love 2

To be honest.. he was better off ditching her, running to NY, and not marrying her. if he wanted to do the illegal route anyway. It's more difficult now to stay like that but at least he wouldn't have her debt responsibility. 

My ex was here 5 years before he met me.. and he survived (still wrong.. but true)

Tammy Ruiz Hold on let me get the violin, cause this dude is loving all this attention!
Like · Reply · 2 mins

LOL

• Love 1

i'd go call him out but he'll just deleted it and ban me but what those heifers don't realize is in jan the republicans own the house and senate and people are sick of this illegal invasion thats been going on for to long and the republicans want the white house in 2016 so i'd expect to see something done about immigration soon 

• Love 1

To be honest.. he was better off ditching her, running to NY, and not marrying her. if he wanted to do the illegal route anyway. It's more difficult now to stay like that but at least he wouldn't have her debt responsibility. 

My ex was here 5 years before he met me.. and he survived (still wrong.. but true)

LOL

In my twisted mind, Mo was trying to hide like a ninja when Dani picked him up at the airport, but the sleeve of his brown jacket (and an eagle-eyed DanI offpsring) gave away his hiding place.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's not true but...Well, damn, he wasn't calling her, wasn't answering her calls, and seriously looked like he was praying to NOT be found at that airport.

By golly, I think he meant serious business when he said he never wanted to come to America during that odd telephone call.  

Bet he's wishing he could pull a Cher and turn back time right about now.  

• Love 2

way way back in this thread i can't even try to go back and find it someone said that they knew mo's cousins or something and that they said that mo's family paid dani $6000 to marry mo and bring him here if it was legit or not i don't know but if your bored and have time you can go back through and try to find that post 

• Love 1

way way back in this thread i can't even try to go back and find it someone said that they knew mo's cousins or something and that they said that mo's family paid dani $6000 to marry mo and bring him here if it was legit or not i don't know but if your bored and have time you can go back through and try to find that post

yeah thats why I mentioned that family thing

also... I think I broke my Facebook.. these people comment too fast. I left a super ridiculous comment, maybe someone can find it and freak out.. it's going to confuse him. I'm counting the minutes before he deletes it

Edited by EggoWaffles

Okay, sounds like another PTV'er may have made his/her way to his page and left this gem: 

Sylvia Faustino Ok, here's what you do. You get a job as a carnaval Elmo, you travel with the carnaval (or circus) for a bit, where you can have tons and tons of popcorn and candy apples. When your time is up, you will get a massive envelope filled with genuine Canadian leaves. One of those leaves will have an odd highlighter tint to it. Hold it over a steady flame and you will get your next message to the arms of a new sow. She will be waiting for you in an inconspicuous elephant drawn carriage bearing the words "SwifferJet" Then you can begin your journey of peace among the moose of alaska.
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 mins

(BTW, he's deleting some of the snarkier comments so if you want to read them, best get over there while his thread's a-poppin'!)

• Love 4

yeah thats why I mentioned that family thing

also... I think I broke my Facebook.. these people comment too fast. I left a super ridiculous comment, maybe someone can find it and freak out.. it's going to confuse him. I'm counting the minutes before he deletes it

^^^ 'Fess up Eggo....YOU left that SwifferJet comment, didn't you?

High five, girlfriend!  

• Love 2

Stellula Calliope: There are books that can help you become a more attentive, romantic, giving lover to your beloved bride. Make lovemaking a special time for her, where every bit of her body feels appreciated. Learn to undress and caress.

You bet Stellula, Mo is so going to tap that. Right after Ramadan.

• Love 5

Stellula Calliope: There are books that can help you become a more attentive, romantic, giving lover to your beloved bride. Make lovemaking a special time for her, where every bit of her body feels appreciated. Learn to undress and caress.

You bet Stellula, Mo is so going to tap that. Right after Ramadan.

Oh come on she is totally mocking him isn't she? My autocorrect won't even let me type that name.

Maria Veiga He has to be in love first. Lol

Like · 6 mins

Stellula Calliope He is an amorous man. He sees beauty and sexiness in Dani even if you don't. I believe in a love that knows no frontier.

Oh come on.. Stellula HAS to be Sue from the Brettscapades.

• Love 1