Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Train wreck that they are, I 'd still rather see more Mo/Dan I drama than watch the others get married tonight! Haha. Am I alone?

I don't think you are alone, but I do like Swiffer-Jet-Jason and company a lot. He is just so dense. Dani and Jason are two different spectrums of moron it's funny to have the differences. 

Everyone else is sort of boring... Especially after the Danny/Amy thing is over and we already know Daya was played up for drama. Secret's out, we want more of the other weirdos. As for Justin Evelin.... He creeps me out. I've seen planks of wood with more personality. Like how does he teach PE? He just reminds me of "that guy". Mr Bland. Doug Funnie, the Blue Power Ranger.

Actually I just thought of it. Steve Seagal. That's who Justin reminds me of. His personality is like he grew up watching Steve Seagal. And now he talks like a droning knight in shining armor that he made out of leftover cliche 80's films.

• Love 3

I don't think you are alone, but I do like Swiffer-Jet-Jason and company a lot. He is just so dense. Dani and Jason are two different spectrums of moron it's funny to have the differences.

Everyone else is sort of boring... Especially after the Danny/Amy thing is over and we already know Daya was played up for drama. Secret's out, we want more of the other weirdos. As for Justin Evelin.... He creeps me out. I've seen planks of wood with more personality. Like how does he teach PE? He just reminds me of "that guy". Mr Bland. Doug Funnie, the Blue Power Ranger.

Actually I just thought of it. Steve Seagal. That's who Justin reminds me of. His personality is like he grew up watching Steve Seagal. And now he talks like a droning knight in shining armor that he made out of leftover cliche 80's films.

My husband laughed out loud when I read him this post.

• Love 1

Anyone notice Mo put a video about love on his page? He and Dani look *exactly* like that couple in the video. For someone who is all about pda and affection, he sure picked the right way to post it to his page.

Also, Jason and Dani would make a great couple.

*warning: contains sarcasm*

Anyone notice Mo put a video about love on his page? He and Dani look *exactly* like that couple in the video. For someone who is all about pda and affection, he sure picked the right way to post it to his page.

Also, Jason and Dani would make a great couple.

*warning: contains sarcasm*

I could ship JaDani

• Love 3

Train wreck that they are, I 'd still rather see more Mo/Dan I drama than watch the others get married tonight! Haha. Am I alone?

Lord forgive me....no, you're not alone. LOL. I am hopelessly hooked! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Sunday nights when this is over.

• Love 5

Cassia posted this podcast to her fb page with the comment "Wow. Just wow". Which I take to mean she thinks these people are full of it. Though I'm kind of skeptical of this "source" that sent them an email with inside info too. Most of it is just about how TLC manipulates scenes through use of editing and the like. .which is hardly an earth shattering revelation. I think most of us already realize that editing plays a big part in how we perceive each couple's story.

http://www.bringmeyourtorch.com/12-21-14.html

Are they seriously from utopia? The intro said they were...

5 minutes!!! And btw just rewatched the dani/mo wedding again and I love how when they interview Dani Mo just looks around like he is thinking of the apple pie in the fridge.

Also, twitter everyone is freaking out that poor Dani is going to suffer from Mohamed. I tweeted my difference of opinion. he.

• Love 1

Dammit, I don't get off work for another hour.

I keep obsessively checking my DVR to make sure it's recording this hot mess appropriately.

I can't wait to see what leads up to Mo's proclamation that "I do what I want, I go where I want" or whatever his exact words are in that scene.

The 90-Day Fiance Facebook page should be a veritable cornucopia of golden nugget comments tomorrow morning.  Woot!  

• Love 2

So the info on this thread that Jason and Cassia were married in Florida, on October 13, with the senior Mr Hitch as officiant was false info? Or was the wedding we just saw in Las Vegas with a different officiant a sham, just for the show? No wedding license, maybe? Phoney officiant?

I don't mind saying I can't stand these two. Phonies, in my opinion. They deserve each other.

• Love 1

Doesn't he realize to get the green card they have to stay married?

i'm sure he does but he's going to stay as far away from her as he can also way back on this post was some rumor that mo left and went to stay with dannys friend and tried to hook up with her so i'm guessing that was true 

Edited by Bobdacat

Good point!!! Upon reading their tweets I really get the impression they "acted" for the show - fake hair, fake hoarder house, etc. anyone else get that impression??

I'm not sure what was fake or what was real of what we watched. But, as I wrote, I do believe something about the Jason/Cassia couple is phoney, with gamesmanship for the cameras.

In addition to the "when did they REALLY get married" question I'm asking, there was another nugget on this thread that made me wonder if it was put out there on the net just to stir talk and controversy? That is, the couple's appearance at a book-signing for an author's "Chastity Is for Lovers."

I wondered if we were all supposed to start speculating that the couple hadn't consummated the marriage? Jason, especially, but even Cassia in her tweets, etc, strike me as playing games with the truth. Just my perception.

BTW, not questioning the posters here passing on info to us. I'm questioning the primary sources of that info and the motives behind it.

Watched it...I actually believed Jason & Cassia's emotions were real. Loved Justin & Evelyn. Got teary eyed when she said she missed her family. Totally turned off by the hippy wedding. Who says to their daughter before the wedding "if the dress is too long...scissors!" wow! I get the feeling her parents have smoked a lot of weed in their day. Also previews of next week. I slowed it down and Mo is actually holding hands with Dani. When was this taped? She looks thinner too or maybe it is the angle? Cassia has gotten rid of the blonde in her hair which is 100% improvement.  Looking forward to next week. I guess Mo's tweeter is still intact! Good for him!

I thought he was holding his hands in front of him and she was clutching his leg....or something......

Whoopie Goldberg is on twitter saying how Mo and Dani.... No. Lol.

I'm starting to think that Mohamed was a pawn in a bigger thing. After all the stuff going on in this forum, and watching the show.. I think Mohamed was the person the family chose to throw into the fire. You know what I mean? He even said he didn't want to come to America. He doesn't seem that interested in anything, and the more the show goes on, the less he seems to care about his visa. I think because he was a young bachelor on the farm the parents or family was like "We'll send Mo to America with Snuffleumpagus woman.. they make marry, we make green cards. Big fat Tunisian family. Mo will be fine. Put some Windex on it"

• Love 7

So the info on this thread that Jason and Cassia were married in Florida, on October 13, with the senior Mr Hitch as officiant was false info? Or was the wedding we just saw in Las Vegas with a different officiant a sham, just for the show? No wedding license, maybe? Phoney officiant?

I don't mind saying I can't stand these two. Phonies, in my opinion. They deserve each other.

I was thinking about that earlier too when it hit me about halfway through the show that not everyone's 90 days started at the same time. So maybe Mo's started in May, but Cassia might not have arrived until August. Just editing put them together to look like they were all at the same time.

• Love 1

I was thinking about that earlier too when it hit me about halfway through the show that not everyone's 90 days started at the same time. So maybe Mo's started in May, but Cassia might not have arrived until August. Just editing put them together to look like they were all at the same time.

Yes, absolutely the date can be explained. But the info posted here said the elder Mr Hitch was the one who officiated at the wedding, and tonight we saw a woman officiating. Also the net info said the marriage took place and was recorded in Florida. Weren't they still in Vegas tonight?

Yes, absolutely the date can be explained. But the info posted here said the elder Mr Hitch was the one who officiated at the wedding, and tonight we saw a woman officiating. Also the net info said the marriage took place and was recorded in Florida. Weren't they still in Vegas tonight?

I'm wondering if they had another wedding in Florida and brought her family up for that. Someone posted photos of the Street where Cassia was supposedly from. Maybe she was too embarassed to have her family on camera.

I love this website.. OK I can't find Mohamed's FB page?

It's Mohamed Jbali. When I searched his name, I made sure to look at pages, not people. He listed himself as a movie character.