Type keyword(s) to search

Catfish Spinoff: CatfishTrolls

This was the worst idea for a spinoff.  The hosts are awful and the whole premise is just plain stupid.  It was so ridiculous how the host that was not Charlamagne acted like he was doing actual research/detective work on the troll and got all stupid excited when Googling his online handle pulled up results.  It's not rocket science, anyone can do this.  I knew the online bully was not gonna change his ways or care about the girl he bullied.  I hope this was just a one time episode and this is not an actual series.  

• Love 5

A troll is a troll because they hite behind the computer.  When you expose a troll into the light, they go back underneath the bridge.  Show the troll's face, let everybody, neighbors, friends, family, future employers, co-workers, see who they are.

Maybe the show should end with Charlemagne and the other host stoning the trolls to death....kidding...maybe not.

• Love 2
On 8/2/2018 at 9:38 PM, aulait said:

Charlemagne himself looked like he could barely stand this show. The other host seems way too nice and genuine for this show.

Raymond does seem like a sweetheart and I believe his intentions are good. I go back and forth on whether Charlamagne is ok or a tool. In the last episode, he was all up on Eskimo Jay like they were best friends, even after the truth came out. And I find it hilariously hypocritical that he mocks others for fronting and being "predictable" when his "name" is Charlamagne Tha God - yeesh. 

It was a weird episode and a weird "series".

• Love 2

Every time the troll said “you hear me?”, I lost a minute off my life, it bothered me that much.  Please, do not let that become the new “know what I’m sayin’?”  

Also, they should not have called him Starpower.  Whatever his given name is, that’s the only way they should address him, or just don’t call him anything at all. Addressing him by his self-created egocentric street name only makes him more high on his own supply. He was vile, she was lovely, and nothing was achieved by any of this.

The only good parts of this show were when Charlemagne said his rapping was shit.

• Love 1