Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: It's Done

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Morehouse. Cornell. Choate. A lot of elite school repping in this episode.

Dre is still looking to get killed, playing both sides against the middle. Will it be James or Tommy who finally takes him out?

Don't know why Tommy's mommy bothered to lie to him about Teresi. A DNA test would reveal truth no matter what she says.

So who were these thugs Tariq was running with? What an idiot. There were probably security cameras in that house.

Awkward: when you have to watch your former client's wife and your current lover hug her husband.

Buh, bye Mike Sandoval. You got taken out by a girl. Cute of her to use James and Tommy to do it.

Looks like Councilman Tate is working James. Or thinks he is.

Proctor, no!

• Love 6

Damn... Angela is colder than I thought.  I originally thought she was trying to expose Ghost and Tommy, but she was using them to do her dirty work.

Tariq got this woman killed and now that little asshole is trying to beat it out of town into a boarding school?  GTFO.  There's no way he should get away with this.

• Love 8
(edited)

Tariq is far beyond stupid, he's fucking morally corrupt. What's wrong with him?!

I mean, what would possess him to participate in an armed robbery, and now he's a participant in felony murder. Fucking shit. 

ETA- that poor woman. And stupid Tariq- instead of going to his Dad and figuring out what to do (maybe dropping a dime to get those guys off the streets- one way or another) he wants to run away to boarding school like a punk. How is he Tasha and Jaime's son?! Neither are cowards and are quite intelligent. 

Edited by Scarlett45
More ranting about tariq
  • Love 6

Okay, I noticed some things in this episode and I have questions:

Do guys let other guys, friends, acquaintances or strangers, into their house/apt without putting on pants? I mean, a chick would maybe stand there in a tee and undies, but guys? Why was that so prominent in this episode?

Isn't the police dept missing Jukebox when she doesn't report for duty?

What was that between LaLa and Raina? She just snatched the barochure out of her hands and Raina was still all "sweet Auntie Keesha". Not a good scene at all.

And... in real life, if my mom had noticed a bruise on my arm and I looked at my brother when asked about it my mom would have questioned Reek about why Raina was looking at him. But that's real life and this is a show, lol.

Edited by ethalfrida
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Tariq is far beyond stupid, he's fucking morally corrupt. What's wrong with him?!

I mean, what would possess him to participate in an armed robbery, and now he's a participant in felony murder. Fucking shit. 

ETA- that poor woman. And stupid Tariq- instead of going to his Dad and figuring out what to do (maybe dropping a dime to get those guys off the streets- one way or another) he wants to run away to boarding school like a punk. How is he Tasha and Jaime's son?! Neither are cowards and are quite intelligent. 

To be fair, he has morally corrupt parents, so the apple didn't fall far. 

And as much as Tariq gets on my everlasting nerves, I get why he's hightailing it out of town. He finally got scared straight. He realized that hanging out with ain't shit people isn't his thing. It's one thing to rob, (which is awful in itself), but it's another thing to witness an attempted rape and then murder; especially one that you're responsible for.

Things are coming full circle in this world. Ghost tried to give Tariq the upbringing he didn't have, but Tariq still gets into crime. Ghost put Kanan in jail and took over the business and now Dre is attempting to do the same. 

And why the hell would Tasha tell Keisha about her hookup with the lawyer within earshot of her son? This is exactly what I meant when I mentioned that Tasha's smarts evaporates when she's boning someone. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

And as much as Tariq gets on my everlasting nerves, I get why he's hightailing it out of town. He finally got scared straight. He realized that hanging out with ain't shit people isn't his thing. It's one thing to rob, (which is awful in itself), but it's another thing to witness an attempted rape and then murder; especially one that you're responsible for.

Things are coming full circle in this world. Ghost tried to give Tariq the upbringing he didn't have, but Tariq still gets into crime. Ghost put Kanan in jail and took over the business and now Dre is attempting to do the same. 

And why the hell would Tasha tell Keisha about her hookup with the lawyer within earshot of her son? This is exactly what I meant when I mentioned that Tasha's smarts evaporates when she's boning someone. 

And Tasha was talking about how their marriage was a sham AND still using the name Ghost (which has never made sense for her to do at home) in front of Raina. They're terrible parents. Also where is the third child? Don't they have a toddler? Have we seen her lately? Did they Judy Winslow her?

Tariq, those dudes are going to flip on you if they get caught. You can't just ignore their phone calls and skip up to Choate (which he would HATE) and think everything is cool.

You can tell Omari Hardwick (who looked fine AF in that navy turtleneck) is short because he's only a couple of inches taller than Larenz Tate, who is tiny. (He could still get it though.)

So how long before Angela and James start up again? Do we think it'll happen in the last two episodes or will they save it until next?

• Love 7

would have questioned Reek

Reek, lol. That's about right. Except he thinks he's Joffrey.

If Tariq goes to boarding school is he going to be able to maintain his Lean addiction or will he have to move onto worse stuff? Like the kind of stuff Uncle Tommy sells...

• Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

This is very true @Sheenieb, it seems though Tasha and James keep their morally corrupt behavior to other people in the criminal enterprise, not going around robbing people just for shits and giggles. 

@Empress1 Yes they still have a toddler, she was in an episode earlier this year, no storylines for her though, I don't know why they just didn't stick with two older children for storytelling purposes. 

Edited by Scarlett45
On 8/14/2017 at 1:15 PM, ethalfrida said:

Do guys let other guys, friends, acquaintances or strangers, into their house/apt without putting on pants? I mean, a chick would maybe stand there in a tee and undies, but guys? Why was that so prominent in this episode?

I thought the same thing.  Coming out  without a shirt is believable, but no pants in his drawers and t-shirt?!?!  Poor Tariq.  Trying to be something he's not and has to learn the hard way.  Best to confess to Dad and deal with it before it comes back to bite you.  And, also, why would Tasha be talking about her hookup with Tariq sitting right there?  And, they still call him Ghost?  Figure they would stop that so not to accidentally slip up.

I see Angela can be devious too.  Such efficient killers in prison.  Well, that storyline is over, which is good.  Now, there going to have to work something up to get Angela back in the mix.

• Love 2

I got a little lost with the whole drug storyline and the larenz tate thing i have no clue what theyre saying all i know is dre is still trying to get over and be someone he's not. Also i didnt really make the connection about angela setting sanderval up i wasnt thinking that way i guess. But anywho, yea it was pretty weird that the corny dude answered the door for ghost before getting dressed, and they use to show the little girl all the time but i dont understand why they even wrote her in if she is never there,  i find it hard to believe she just is never there even when theyre eating dinner and stuff. 

That woman made me sad i would have felt worse if the dude raped her. But she died which us pretty sad. Did anyone else notice how fake it looked when they killed her? She reacted all late.

I dont think tariq should go to the school with raina, i think she obviously is trying to get away from her crazy brother and now he's trying to follow her there. 

I wish the idiot parents would open their fucking eyes and deal with tariq.

I like proctor i hope ghost n tommy dont kill him for being a traitor i think he just needs to protect him self and daughter. 

I found myself feeling a little bad when sanderval pulled out the picture of him and his wife or gf. 

Please for petes sake can we leave angie and ghost behind....i dont like them together at all.

Edited by Mirmommy
Spelling
  • Love 2