Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Meet the Future Mrs. Paul Nassif

OnceSane

4 hours ago, lor said:

tawny is an airhead. how could she think dr nasif would date her? i don't understand why woman think hes so attractive.

Money? Some women find that very appealing. Free plastic surgery?  Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder, and seriously, he's not THAT bad.

• Love 1

I think he was better looking one nose job back. Now he has too much space above his upper lip and his nose. His nose didn't even look big before. He seems decent in contrast to the loathsome Dr. Terry, but I don't think he's a prize. He shares custody with his ex Adrienne, and I sure wouldn't want her on the periphery of my life.

I don't think he's bad looking at all. He also strikes me as someone who would be interesting to talk to, be up for some spontaneous fun "dates," and of course he's well-off and obviously able to provide. Someone looking for a relationship could do a hell of a lot worse than Paul! 

• Love 6

Kelli's nose job was one of the best ever on this show. She was stunning. She already looked amazing before the nose job. Her skin was flawless. She said she was 42. She looked no older than 30.

The mom was supposedly 30, but looked mid-40s.

I can't deal with the clown tits anymore.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Kelli's nose job was one of the best ever on this show. She was stunning.

Kelli could very easily return to modeling with her new nose. Paul did an amazing job.

Canadian Clown Tits was an idiot. I can't believe she seriously thought Paul would be remotely interested in her. Her friend looked like a throw-back to 1990. I'm beginning to suspect the show is paying these bozos to be the third "patients" for comic relief or something. It needs to stop. I'd rather see real patients that need to come back later or that they start a process with and continue in a later episode.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

I'm beginning to suspect the show is paying this bozos to be the third "patients" for comic relief or something. It needs to stop. I'd rather see real patients that need to come back later or that they start a process with and continue in a later episode.

I couldn't agree more.  Or at least if you want to have the 3rd surgery be a whack job, choose a patient that you can fix.  It could have been interesting if the Canadian boob agreed to have her clown tits (tm biglistic)  fixed to make them look more natural, maybe by reducing them.  Just coming in for 15 minutes of questionable fame  is getting incredibly tiresome.  By the way, that pink Pamela Anderson wannabe saw 30 years old about a decade ago.  Either that or she's been rode hard and put away wet.

Dr. Nassif seems to be an actual professional and hot damn, can he do some amazing surgery.  That nose job was spectacular.  Terry Dubrow is just an ass.

I finally saw the poor lady who is "papparazi'd" several times a day.  I've never seen her before and hope never to see her again.  

I've seen my brother (a hypochondriac) flinch and yell during a medical exam, too; it was when an ophthamologist put the magnifying glass up close to his eye.  She never touched him, but he jumped and yelled anyway.

On 8/11/2017 at 2:35 PM, bilgistic said:

Kelli's nose job was one of the best ever on this show. She was stunning. She already looked amazing before the nose job. Her skin was flawless. She said she was 42. She looked no older than 30.

She looked gorgeous. It's interesting how that one little change to her face (bringing the tip of her nose down) made her borderline unrecognizable.