Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 7/31/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

DM is on The Home and Family Talk show on the Hallmark channel with a male cohost. It's a clean show(no sex talk), but it's boring. 

All the golf clapping on that show drives me crazy. It is boring too.

ABC is letting people watch the first "View" episode on their website without having to sign in. 

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-view/episode-guide/2017-08/11-monday-august-11-1997

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Right? It was refreshing to see them thoroughly discuss a topic with everyone getting the chance to give their view (hence the name of the show) without a certain someone hijacking the conversation. Today's rerun made me realize that the show lost its professionalism when Meredith left.

Yup. Its never been the same for me since she left. omg Ive been watching for that long??!  Good Grief Charlie Brown!  I do admit tuning out a lot during the EH years, and much as I love both Rosie', it just seemed weird, a little off.  I do think theyve come out the other side for the better, they all contribute in their very special ways snark. No, seriously I mean it. STOP making me laugh heehee!  This started out as a woe is me, Im so old post, but I crack myself up HAH!

• Love 1