Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Judgment Day Approaches

• Start Topic

It's the first week back, and news quickly spreads that Abby's court sentencing is just two weeks away. With the clock ticking, the moms are desperate to know what Abby's plans are for the future, but Abby's total denial creates havoc for the team. Instead of focusing on her own court case, Abby creates a group dance centered around Ashlee and Brynn's family court battle, forcing Brynn to face emotionally-charged subject matter through dance.

jeez moms Abby isn't confiding in you, how terrible, I wouldn't confide in you  guys either, only to have you turn around and make me a villain no matter what I said. How about not worrying about anything but your own lives. 

YOu can't function when people pick pick at you. now I don't have a great deal of sympathy for Abby, but I have absolutely none for the mothers. 

• Love 7

Yawn.... The dancing is stale, the moms childish fighting is stale, the storylines are stale, fake empty competitions, Abby's lost it, the girls are just going through the motions. This show is dead. I'm not even gonna finish the rest of the season. Don't give a shit about Chloe or nasty troublemaker Christi returning either. This show is a waste of time now. Bye bye Dance Moms!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, MoonWalker said:

Yawn.... The dancing is stale, the moms childish fighting is stale, the storylines are stale, fake empty competitions, Abby's lost it, the girls are just going through the motions.

So...nothing has changed since we last saw these harpies?

• Love 1
On 8/1/2017 at 10:56 PM, MoonWalker said:

Yawn.... The dancing is stale, the moms childish fighting is stale, the storylines are stale, fake empty competitions, Abby's lost it, the girls are just going through the motions. This show is dead. I'm not even gonna finish the rest of the season. Don't give a shit about Chloe or nasty troublemaker Christi returning either. This show is a waste of time now. Bye bye Dance Moms!

I agree about Chloe and her disgusting mother. Chloe has the personality of a bag of wet chip!

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:56 PM, MoonWalker said:

I still enjoy watch past seasons; going strong at night, 2 eps on LRW twice! Last I looked, they were almost done with season 3 where Asia was taking over! Hard to believe a little 7 year old could intimidate not just the kids, but the MOMS as well! She was really something! ;-)

• Love 3

I've watched the old seasons a couple of times and really enjoyed Asia. And despite all the people who are sick of the show - I'm glad it's back because I still enjoy it and will enjoy it even more now that Chloe and Christi will be back. Now Kira, Jill and Kendall I can do without...but you have to take the bad with the good.

I find there is a lot of negativity on most forums and a lot of people read and lurk but are afraid to voice a different opinion because others won't agree with them.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:00 PM, tessat said:

I've watched the old seasons a couple of times and really enjoyed Asia. And despite all the people who are sick of the show - I'm glad it's back because I still enjoy it and will enjoy it even more now that Chloe and Christi will be back. Now Kira, Jill and Kendall I can do without...but you have to take the bad with the good.

I find there is a lot of negativity on most forums and a lot of people read and lurk but are afraid to voice a different opinion because others won't agree with them.

I'm still quite outspoken about the show, the characters, and production ethics; or lack thereof! I'm still checking out the old seasons nightly with backup of tapes I made when it was 1st run! I still find it entertaining and would watch if they brought Abby back with a new group! The same dynamics would be created so we can lose ourselves in it again! Even the really sad ending got me as long as Abby was more than a figment of these rotten mothers' imagination constantly demonizing her! When will they all look in the mirror and take some responsibility for taking checks while they're kids are being abused; or so they love to say at times! ;-(

• Love 1