Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 9/14/2024 at 10:53 AM, GeeGolly said:

Jarry and his other brother Jarryl and his other brother Jarryl...

image.png.b3edc90e30ea65601c4124f17a9eb873.png

image.thumb.png.6014baf07a4bb4b3c4e23aad7812d5f8.png

I get that male pattern baldness is hereditary, but isn't it unusual for it to hit every single male Duggar under the sun?  I mean, Justin is, what - 20 in that picture and half his hair has already escaped his head?  And then there's Jim Bob with his AquaNet Lego-hair.  It's quite the study in contrasts.

Edit: nothing against bald men at all.  But it just makes these dudes even harder to tell apart.  They're all just slightly different cookie-cutter versions of the same DNA blob.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
47 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I get that male pattern baldness is hereditary, but isn't it unusual for it to hit every single male Duggar under the sun?  I mean, Justin is, what - 20 in that picture and half his hair has already escaped his head?  And then there's Jim Bob with his AquaNet Lego-hair.  It's quite the study in contrasts.

Edit: nothing against bald men at all.  But it just makes these dudes even harder to tell apart.  They're all just slightly different cookie-cutter versions of the same DNA blob.

It is the hate pushing out their hair. 

• Applause 2
10 hours ago, AstridM said:

doesn’t she finish her bA teaching degree in May? Could she be pregnant?

I'm gonna be a contrarian here. IMO the answer to the second question is, it's none of our business. She's not a public figure. They are apparently keeping their online wedding page private. AFAIK she's not doing monetized social media. The only reason anybody GAF about her is her connection to the formerly-on-TV Duggar family. 

• Like 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Minivanessa said:

I'm gonna be a contrarian here. IMO the answer to the second question is, it's none of our business. She's not a public figure. They are apparently keeping their online wedding page private. AFAIK she's not doing monetized social media. The only reason anybody GAF about her is her connection to the formerly-on-TV Duggar family. 

the Duggar no one ever remembers exists. "there's a Jason?"😂

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Jason does have a memorable moment from the show. He's the one who fell in the orchestra pit and broke his jaw. Made infamous by Michelle videoing the EMTs carting him away with no real concern for her injured child. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

the Duggar no one ever remembers exists. "there's a Jason?"😂

Hilaria doesn't forget. She's probably been bawling that he's getting married. 

• LOL 1