Type keyword(s) to search

Til DeAth Do Us Part: SERIES FINALE Live Chat Thread

I mean.. I don't even have words. I just.. I don't need to see Emison and they're happy little family, or Ezra and Aria and wedding and Haleb breaking up.

Is Ezra going to die? Hopefully. Because otherwise I'm already thinking I'm wasting two hours of tv watch time on this.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Mona *isn't in the main room at Hanna and Caleb's*

Caleb: CALL THE COPS. CALL THE COPS.

Jesus, overreact, much? When did Mona step on your kitten?

Although, he is right, Mona is back to being shady again.

Just now, dkb said:

Although, he is right, Mona is back to being shady again.

Maybe, but with them being fine with Charlotte being out on the streets a year and a half earlier, they're freaking out too much on Mona. I mean, they're right to worry, but they're not giving her a chance like they did for Charlotte.

Also, fuck you, Marlene King, for ending the series on Spencer/Mary Drake.

• Love 1

Oh yay the moms! I didn't know that all of them would be in the episode, let alone almost all of them sharing a long'ish scene! LONG LIVE THE MOMS! 

Also, EMILY/TOBY HAVE A SCENE TOGETHER! The show remembered that Emily was friends with Toby first!

• Love 7
Just now, AftermathTV said:

So Ezra will never pass his genes down

That's kind of a happy ending?

Just wait. Knowing Marlene King, she'll have Aria "miraculously" conceive Ezra's child, whether he gets killed off or not. 

• Love 1

I really shouldn't get this angry about a TV show, but the Mom's reminiscing about how they got out of the basement without saying it was just a troll.  Especially since they've been heavy handed with the "as you know" exposition otherwise.

• Love 9

More than one person better die at this point. Because otherwise why are we here watching this? This is so bad you guys. Nothing has happened. Except Mona wore a Melissa mask and answered an AD call. Otherwise this was just happiness and wedding talk. 

• Love 3

Barf. Ezra's mad at Aria because she went to three opinions of her infertility. Somehow, it's ALL ABOUT HIM. 

Fuck off, asshole. And if A.D set up all of this, making Aria think she's infertile, I'll be PISSED. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Byron gives Ezra his blessing to his face. One whole Toby/Emily scene. The wine moms are talking about something that happened 6 years ago....guess it was the most exciting moment of their lives.

Emily trying to give Maya's niece a lecture when she's engaged/has kids with her bully. 

Edited by AftermathTV
  • Love 4