Type keyword(s) to search

Introducing Go Pirates!, A Veronica Mars Podcast

• Start Topic

I'm really looking forward to this.  I was thinking of doing a re-watch last winter and just didn't have a chance.  Now I have a reason. Already subscribed!

• Love 1

Aaaand subscribed! Though thinking of John as John and not Couch Baron is gonna take some mental adjustment. Have I mentioned that those recaps were brilliant and also a big part of the Veronica Mars experience for me? I'm fascinated to see if/how his opinions might have shifted all these years later.

• Love 2

I'm already subscribed. :)

And I'd do a rewatch along with it, but I loaned somebody at work my Season 1 box set, and they quit and left town without returning it. I've still got Season 2, though, so I'll probably start then. (Unless Netflix Canada picks it up again before then....)

Cannot wait! As a petite snarky gal, I've always had a soft spot for Ms. Mars.  My only regret is that I didn't watch it on the original run, as it just hit an age for me when I didn't think I'd love a teen mystery show (what was I thinking?)

What's the frequency of the podcast?