Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Birdbones

I watched all of BFF, so it's not like I'm not giving them a chance. But it's clear to me that their brand of comedy involves lots! Of! YELLING! And a fair amount of stumbling around and falling down. Hmm.

I like it enough to keep watching, for sure.  I'm happy to see a largely female-driven comedy on the air, and I love the concept of the friendship.

But whoa, did it take me a long time to place Lindsay Sloane.

Finished watching this ep today, I enjoyed it as much as the first, I hope we see Bird Bones again. OMG I forgot her name! I haven't seen anymore eps yet so I don't know if she pops back in.

The gnome storyline was actually funny too,and I think those things a creepy btw. Loved that the guy named them all.

FYI- I think the reason I had this show on my radar was you @Tara Ariano.  You had talked about it on the EHG podcast and I had never ever heard about the show. But the pleading  in your voice for anyone to watch was what influenced me to give it a look. I thought if someone felt that strongly, then it had to have some merit, because I know I've felt strongly about certain shows I tried to get people to watch,so I know the feeling. (ex: last year and this year, I've pimped Orphan Black so hard to anyone I know, the show should pay me!) :)

So thanks Tara!

• Love 1

I watched all of BFF, so it's not like I'm not giving them a chance. But it's clear to me that their brand of comedy involves lots! Of! YELLING! And a fair amount of stumbling around and falling down. Hmm.

For what it's worth, the next two episodes had less of the yelly kind of humor...