Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E18: KUMONK

A despondent Clay meets with the President to discuss the future of the task force, but he’s interrupted by the arrival of his brother. Meanwhile, Alex leads an operation to expose the collaborators’ plans to sink the President’s reputation, and she teaches Owen to trust his instincts.

Caleb! Loved him showing up in a sombrero. Shouldn't he and Clay have secret service? It's not like Caleb could be hiding in Tulum.

Bye jounalist.

Edited by Artsda

I actually went to IMDB to see if it was the same actor playing Clay and Caleb only to find out it wasn't. I actually thought it was the same guy ... especially with the blocking in a few of the scenes they had together. Am I the only one who thought that?

Otherwise, a big "meh" for the episode.

3 hours ago, AAEBoiler said:

I actually went to IMDB to see if it was the same actor playing Clay and Caleb only to find out it wasn't. I actually thought it was the same guy ... especially with the blocking in a few of the scenes they had together. Am I the only one who thought that?

Otherwise, a big "meh" for the episode.

They do look alike, so the casting worked.

Otherwise, the 'conspiracy' and the other storylines were...meh.

15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I'm an awful person I was glad to see the car explode. I hope she really is gone for some reason she annoyed the hell out of me.

Probably, she's not a series regular and she didn't really serve much else on the show.

Two things.  First, this show desperately needs Caleb back full time.  Second, I hope the show doesn't actually hook Shelby and Clay up.  Its kind of disgusting at this point that she would legitimately fall for two brothers and their father. 

I miss Harry. I only came back for Russell Tovey, so I'm seriously thinking about giving up. 

On the other hand, I like the Owen/Alex tension they have brewing. So much more chemistry than Ryan/Alex. In fact I think Ryan's actor is the one that Priyanka has the least chemistry with, off all the people in the cast. 

Even the lowliest Federal government employee is required to be a US citizen, so the idea that someone with a green card could be the chief of staff to someone who's first in line for the presidency is utterly ridiculous.