Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: From Dogs To Diamonds

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Since I find myself on the Vagamster Wheel (I’m the one eating blue metal dust), I’d like to point out that LVP also had a Peek A Boo Pussy moment

Hers is multi-functional and serves as a flotation device.

Conclusion: LVP deserves an honorable mention. LVP won't be mad as I am using my best Cockney accent as I write this...Chim chim charoo

29lisatea.gif

Would this not be a Pink A Boo Pussy moment?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Since I find myself on the Vagamster Wheel (I’m the one eating blue metal dust), I’d like to point out that LVP also had a Peek A Boo Pussy moment.

hamster-wheel.gif

Conclusion: LVP deserves an honorable mention. LVP won't be mad as I am using my best Cockney accent as I write this...Chim chim charoo

29lisatea.gif

tumblr_nzius3Piwu1ql5yr7o1_500.gif  tumblr_ng8i1xwM3i1twnnr4o1_250.gif tumblr_mnkfhvEvLC1rb87wyo1_400.gif

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But if you follow the thread of conversation, PK and Dorit were already dissecting Erika before that Daily Mail Party. She says over drinks that she was discussing Erika's guarded-ness earlier with PK, and that's when he started nailing her with questions about whether she's cynical, etc. To me, it just seemed like Dorit had a hate-boner for Erika pretty much out of the gate. I don't know if it was from watching Season 6 or from some unseen interaction they had early on, but Dorit was picking from the beginning.

When they first met Dorit was kind at Erika's birthday, talked about her dress and her jeweled panties and PK told Erika Boy George loved her and Erika seemed genuinely flattered.  I guess the downward spiral was at Dorit's birthday party.  Maybe too much overload with the Eileen/LVP and Rinna/LVP drama?  BTW the comments about Erika being guarded came after the blow to Dorit about being from Connecticut and Erika insulting the Brits' humor.  So I would say the initial picker was Erika-not Dorit.  I still think these two will have resolve.

I would think as people are introduced to the group they have opinions.   Tom the asshole, on first meeting of LVP,  was calling her an alligator who picked off her prey from the sidelines.  So it is not as if Erika is some virgin to discussing others.  Where would he have ever gotten that impression?

In the word of RH dramas the nitpicking back and forth between Dorit and Erika really doesn't amount to much.  I would say Dorit was the bitchiest over the pantygate deal and it was allegedly resolved, until Erika went off on Dorit in Hong Kong.  I still believe Rinna gets a huge pass in all this for fostering and encouraging both Eden and Erika. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Since I find myself on the Vagamster Wheel (I’m the one eating blue metal dust), I’d like to point out that LVP also had a Peek A Boo Pussy moment.

hamster-wheel.gif

29lisatea.gif

Is that the same company that put out the Vag-o-matic?

The laser honed vag that dices, slices and strains and is made of food grade silicone that can stand up to temps as high as 550 degrees.

It's on flex pay and for this presentation only, we are offering a new color, Vander Pink.

-----------

Hmm, EJ has a snake, LVP has a hamster.

This is sounding like Animal Planet - with the real animals behaving better than the owners.

• Love 2
On 4/2/2017 at 4:01 PM, AndySmith said:

((Israeli Parents + growing up in America) * Living in Italy)/ Meeting and marrying British husband while in the US = faux British accent.

Makes sense to me too.

Could also be why her son doesn't speak well yet. He's too confused on what he's hearing as the words sound different from every person (and Mom using more than one accent to suit her current need) and he doesn't know which accent to use. Dad...British. Mom...jumbled. Nanny ?  That may change when he gets into school and hears how all the other children speak. 

• Love 1
On 3/31/2017 at 2:55 PM, KungFuBunny said:

My mom was a seamstress and had all kinds of specialty scissors. When I was 4, in the summer, my sister decided I would look cute with bangs.  I'll preface this by saying that when you have siblings 10+ years your senior, once you are born you are a real LIVE baby doll toy.  I was to start kindergarten in September. My sister used pinking shears at a 45 degree angle. Japanese anime hair was not “in” then. Mom tried to fix it, she should have left it alone but she didn’t and made it worse. Her fix was to try to make it level and even, which meant my bangs ended up being 1 inch in length across my forehead and almost behind my ears.  Add super tight pigtails, and hand me down clothes from the previous century (PS retro wasn’t “in” either). I should have had a DON’T LookBook.

LOL. Cute! I feel for you, though!

In the early 70's, long hair for kids was in. I used to trim my son's from time to time, but he usually got barber cuts. One year, we found ourselves visiting my MIL out of state right before the start of school, and while there, I realized we wouldn't have time to get him to the barber before school began. My MIL had purchased one of those "seen on TV" haircutting things and said I should use it. She said it was "foolproof" and there was no way I could mess up. Well, it wasn't. I kept going over and over one side trying to get it even, and before I knew it there was a spot on the side of his head that was only about a quarter inch in length. He forgave me. I'll never know how.

• Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 0:57 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Wow, it's so interesting to revisit the old episodes with everything that has gone down now. Dorit clearly says in her interview, "I don't know if Erika deliberately flashed anyone, but..." with genuine sincerity, meaning she was saying that she honestly didn't know if it was the case, which just proves that Dorit was passive-aggressively floating the notion that maybe it was intentional. Also of note is that both Erika and Dorit confirm that LVP did in fact slide her hand up Erika's dress as a joke, which is a huge part of why she "announced" that she wasn't wearing panties. But mostly what sticks out to me is how Dorit clearly had a problem with Erika from the jump. The way Dorit refused to accept that Erika may be an introvert with this condescending air tells me that she was looking for a bone to pick from the very beginning. And PK saying "Maybe Erika's bits are available for the world..." What a creepy thing to say. His tone is so judgmental and haughty. How these two continue to protest their innocence is beyond me.

How ErICK a defends wearing a short dress without undies is beyond me. Another way of her having to be the center of attention. Typical of someone who has NOTHING to offer and SO insecure.

• Love 1

I think what pissed Erika off so much with Dorit was how Dorit presented the 'present'.  I don't remember the exact words but she presented it as a pair of panties now that we've all seen your pretty little puss.  It just wasn't a cool way to make light of something.  It came across as passive aggressive rather than a cute joke.   Don't get me wrong.  I'm no fan of Erika's.  I also think that Erika, or anyone for that matter, needs to check themselves out before going sans underwear.  I also get that Erika said she forgave it all and wanted to move on but it also burned her.  It just simmered in the background.

Ok.  Ericka was totally of the rails in Hong Kong. 

• Love 2
On 4/5/2017 at 9:40 AM, renatae said:

In the early 70's, long hair for kids was in. I used to trim my son's from time to time, but he usually got barber cuts. One year, we found ourselves visiting my MIL out of state right before the start of school, and while there, I realized we wouldn't have time to get him to the barber before school began. My MIL had purchased one of those "seen on TV" haircutting things and said I should use it. She said it was "foolproof" and there was no way I could mess up. Well, it wasn't. I kept going over and over one side trying to get it even, and before I knew it there was a spot on the side of his head that was only about a quarter inch in length. He forgave me. I'll never know how.

Does your son remember? Has it ever come up as a topic of conversation, and do you laugh about it?

My girlfriend did that to her brother using the electric buzzer trimmer, she slipped. People asked him if he had surgery recently and he was not amused.

My mom was pretty good at the "soup bowl" haircut. The corrective cutting - looked like she used a plate that day. I still remember for months after - about a million bobby pins in my hair to try to tame those wisps of pseudo bangs

• Love 1
On 4/4/2017 at 1:46 PM, steelcitysister said:

sarivon, I am thinking the OP mean "taken aback" not "taken back". The 2 aren't interchangeable but are often confused. The sentence makes a bit more sense if you replace the original word used with aback. Hope that helps. ;-D

yes and thanx.

On 4/10/2017 at 10:12 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Does your son remember? Has it ever come up as a topic of conversation, and do you laugh about it?

My girlfriend did that to her brother using the electric buzzer trimmer, she slipped. People asked him if he had surgery recently and he was not amused.

My mom was pretty good at the "soup bowl" haircut. The corrective cutting - looked like she used a plate that day. I still remember for months after - about a million bobby pins in my hair to try to tame those wisps of pseudo bangs

I think it's only come up when I bring it up and he just smiles, LOL. I think he doesn't really remember it all that well. I had given him many soup bowl haircuts prior to that, so this was a first.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, renatae said:

I think it's only come up when I bring it up and he just smiles, LOL. I think he doesn't really remember it all that well. I had given him many soup bowl haircuts prior to that, so this was a first.

He probably gets a kick out of you be so amused. When it actually happens to you as a youngster....it's the end of the world! Did that fool proof gadget get thrown out the window?

My mom has passed on. One of her favorite stories of me is my first living memory. When I was 3, my mom took me with her wherever she needed to go. So most of the times when we were outside it was to run errands. Food shopping, fruit shopping - whatever it was there were always bags. Carrying that and me and my toddler paraphernalia. Mom didn't drive so we travelled via mass transit or walked (well mom carrying me). I told my mom when I grew up I was going to buy her the best present ever. My gift would be a horse to carry all the groceries and her so that she could be hands free. My mom laughed so hard. Everyday after, first thing she said to me in the morning was where's my horse and I would laugh and say I wasn't a big girl yet. Every time I saw her as an adult she asked if a horse was parked outside.

• Love 2
On 4/5/2017 at 6:40 AM, renatae said:

Was it the Flowbee!? The hair cutting device you attach to a vacuum?  I really wanted one of those in the 70s! 

• Love 1

Yes, that's it! I couldn't remember the name of it. They always said it was foolproof, but I'm the living fool that belied the "proof!"  I always wanted one, too, but of course this experience cured me of that! I'm glad I was spared the expense.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

He probably gets a kick out of you be so amused. When it actually happens to you as a youngster....it's the end of the world! Did that fool proof gadget get thrown out the window?

My mom has passed on. One of her favorite stories of me is my first living memory. When I was 3, my mom took me with her wherever she needed to go. So most of the times when we were outside it was to run errands. Food shopping, fruit shopping - whatever it was there were always bags. Carrying that and me and my toddler paraphernalia. Mom didn't drive so we travelled via mass transit or walked (well mom carrying me). I told my mom when I grew up I was going to buy her the best present ever. My gift would be a horse to carry all the groceries and her so that she could be hands free. My mom laughed so hard. Everyday after, first thing she said to me in the morning was where's my horse and I would laugh and say I wasn't a big girl yet. Every time I saw her as an adult she asked if a horse was parked outside.

What a sweet story!

I don't think the Flowbee got tossed out. I'm pretty sure my MIL decided I was an imbecile and kept it. However, I never heard after that if she ever used it and what HER results were, LOL. When I used it , she hadn't tried it yet. I tried to get her to do the haircut, but she wouldn't, LOL.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, renatae said:

What a sweet story!

I don't think the Flowbee got tossed out. I'm pretty sure my MIL decided I was an imbecile and kept it. However, I never heard after that if she ever used it and what HER results were, LOL. When I used it , she hadn't tried it yet. I tried to get her to do the haircut, but she wouldn't, LOL.

OMG I just looked up Flowbee. I'm picturing 50 years from now...someone buys this item that is in storage somewhere and tries to use it as a vacuum cleaner  for those hard to reach crevices, molding, baseboards and furniture.

• Love 2
On 4/6/2017 at 7:07 PM, lololol said:

How ErICK a defends wearing a short dress without undies is beyond me. Another way of her having to be the center of attention. Typical of someone who has NOTHING to offer and SO insecure.

Well doesn't this kind of apply to them all? Example:

How Kyle defends jumping up on tables at parties and doing the splits and whirling her hair. Another way of her having to be the center of attention. Typical of someone who has NOTHING to offer and SO insecure.

Or, a blast from awhile ago:

How Taylor defends eating cotton candy with her horrid lips gnawing away. Another way of her having to be the center of attention. Typical of someone who has NOTHING to offer and SO insecure.

IDK, all of them want to be the center of attention and have their own ways of finding it.

• Love 1