Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A New Trailer For The Final Season Of The Leftovers

Damn, this show is always SO on point with music. In other news, what's with all the beards and why must I be subjected to watching a drowning, which is up there with burial alive as one of my greatest terrors?

Edited by spaceghostess
  • Love 2

I cannot wait!! I don't see Kevin & Nora in any clips together which disappoints me a bit but that will not make or break it for me. I love this show, it's odd characters, great soundtrack & intriguing writing. 

6 hours ago, MorbidPet said:

I don't see Kevin & Nora in any clips together which disappoints me

I thought they were sitting adjacent on the plane? Maybe?

What worries me is where the heck is Lily?

Another point to ponder is that it's been 7 years now since the departure. And I thought it was only 3 or 4 years in season 2. So room for lots to have transpired.

• Love 1
On 2017-03-17 at 10:13 PM, Stella said:

I thought they were sitting adjacent on the plane? Maybe?

What worries me is where the heck is Lily?

Yay you give me hope :) I really like them two together but I trust the writers to do what works best for the show.

And yes I also wondered about Lily. Kevin never really seemed to connect with Lily and she wasn't in his "dream", I hope that's not a sign she might not be in his life anylonger :( Come on show, we need answers asap

• Love 2

I love all these sad, mad people, and their world. The richness, the layers of the story and the characters. Is there a way only 2% of it could vanish with the final episode? 

• Love 2

I'm so excited for the new season to begin, although I'm already angsty about the upcoming drowning scene. I'm with spaceghostess as far as that particular phobia goes. But that's just one scene, and they've already given us fair warning, so instead I'll be over here bouncing up and down with glee that my show is nearly here. I love Matt, and I actually belly-laughed at that scene with Kevin: "I'm not saying you are, but … that beard does look good on you." *body slam*

I didn't see Tommy in the trailer, or is he the guy in the scuba gear? Also it looks like this season is going to be rife with Christian symbolism, so that could be fun. I also hope that the Guilty Remnant has evolved over the years; smoking, being hateful and mute can only be fulfilling to a point, I would think. And by evolving, I don't mean that they've become better human beings, more that they've expanded their philosophy beyond "life sucks and we hate you all."