Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

3. Luke and Lorelai play cards and flirt while Luke musters the courage to ask Lorelai out (Double Date)
4. Luke makes Lorelai a Santa Burger to cheer her up (Forgiveness and Stuff)
5. Luke closes the diner immediately to drive Lorelai to the hospital (Forgiveness and Stuff)
6. Luke and Lorelai huddle in the corner and have a 'moment' while planning to paint Luke's diner (That Damn Donna Reed)
7. Luke tells Lorelai about his dad (TDDR)
8. Luke comes by to search for Lorelai's lost chick (TDDR)
14. Lorelai gives Luke the blue hat. Forgiveness and Stuff
16. The "you always look good scene" in the hospital - Forgiveness and Stuff

13 and 17 are gone, and the next agonizingly difficult round is open! 

My votes: 8 and 16

4 and 8 are gone, and the next round is open! We're down to voting against just one :)

3. Luke and Lorelai play cards and flirt while Luke musters the courage to ask Lorelai out (Double Date)
5. Luke closes the diner immediately to drive Lorelai to the hospital (Forgiveness and Stuff)
6. Luke and Lorelai huddle in the corner and have a 'moment' while planning to paint Luke's diner (That Damn Donna Reed)

5 is gone (*sob*!) and the next round is open :) My vote: 16

16 is gone, and we're down to our final four!

Since the majority has already spoken, let's move on to our final three!

And then there were two...

...meanwhile, feel free to start listing your favorite S2 L/L scenes! 

1. Luke and Lorelai stand under the chuppah (Red Light)

2. Luke and Lorelai sit on the porch discussing finding the right person. (Red Light)

3. The secret of parenting. Luke and Lorelai in the sleigh (Bracebridge)

4. Lorelai goes to Louie's funeral with Luke. "That's not me is it?" (Dead Uncles)

5. Lorelai goes to the funeral home to help Luke. (Dead Uncles)

6. Lorelai helps Luke find an apt. "Oh Snuffy." (Lost and Found)

7. "Always in your life, forever. "You do." Luke and Lorelai at the diner after Romeo and Juliet (Run Away, Little Boy)

8. "This is nice." Sharing the picnic. (A Tisket)

9. "Save me from the double pathetic." Lorelai begs Luke to bid on the basket. (A-tisket)

10. Luke looks at the termite damage and offers a loan. (Secrets and Loans)

That ought to get us started.

Edited by lulu1960
  • Love 1

2. Luke and Lorelai sit on the porch discussing finding the right person. (Red Light)
4. Lorelai goes to Louie's funeral with Luke. "That's not me is it?" (Dead Uncles)
7. "Always in your life, forever. "You do." Luke and Lorelai at the diner after Romeo and Juliet (Run Away, Little Boy)
9. "Save me from the double pathetic." Lorelai begs Luke to bid on the basket. (A-tisket)

11. Lorelai is thrilled (and so am I!) to learn that Luke was a secret Trekkie (Ins and Outs of Inns)

12. Luke shows up to fix the runway, and Lorelai reluctantly admits to an admiring Ava that Luke is single (LM, LD)

13. Luke hands Lorelai an umbrella to protect her from the falling drywall (There's the Rub)

14. Luke shyly approaches Lorelai about Rory tutoring Jess (TMT) 

15. Luke welcomes back a newly single Lorelai and encourages her to pursue her dream of opening her own inn (Road Trip to Harvard) 

16. After learning that Jess will be living with him, Lorelai reminds Luke that if he ever needs any help, she's here for him. (Nick and Nora)

Edited by amensisterfriend

Congratulations to our triumphant S1 winner, Lorelai gives Luke the blue hat (Forgiveness and Stuff)!

Here's our S2 list. Feel free to start voting! As always, we'll start by voting against three....which is going to be very hard, since they're all pretty awesome :)  

11. Lorelai is thrilled (and so am I!) to learn that Luke was a secret Trekkie (Ins and Outs of Inns)
12. Luke shows up to fix the runway, and Lorelai reluctantly admits to an admiring Ava that Luke is single (LM, LD)
13. Luke hands Lorelai an umbrella to protect her from the falling drywall (There's the Rub)
15. Luke welcomes back a newly single Lorelai and encourages her to pursue her dream of opening her own inn (Road Trip to Harvard)
16. After learning that Jess will be living with him, Lorelai reminds Luke that if he ever needs any help, she's here for him. (Nick and Nora)

17. Lorelai tells Luke about being engaged. He asks her if max knows where the coupon drawer is. (Sadie, Sadie)

18. Lorelai asks Luke to come outside to the party. (Hammers and Veils)

19. The Go To Hell fight (Teach me Tonight)

20. Luke and Lorelai fight about Jess at Lorelai's house. (Nick and Nora)

21. Luke tells Lorelai she can't tell him who to date. She responds with the way to get back to Hartford (Like Mother, Like Daughter

22. Luke is fixing Gilbert and telling Lorelai she can handle opening her own inn (Ins and Outs of Inns)

23. Lorelai tries to appologize ... again about the fight over Jess. Luke is being 'robotic' (I Can't Get Started)

Okay I'm done. LOL.

17. Lorelai tells Luke about being engaged. He asks her if max knows where the coupon drawer is. (Sadie, Sadie)
18. Lorelai asks Luke to come outside to the party. (Hammers and Veils)

19. The Go To Hell fight (Teach me Tonight)
20. Luke and Lorelai fight about Jess at Lorelai's house. (Nick and Nora)
21. Luke tells Lorelai she can't tell him who to date. She responds with the way to get back to Hartford (Like Mother, Like Daughter
22. Luke is fixing Gilbert and telling Lorelai she can handle opening her own inn (Ins and Outs of Inns)
23. Lorelai tries to appologize ... again about the fight over Jess. Luke is being 'robotic' (I Can't Get Started)

Hi everyone! 12 and 13 were eliminated. I changed my vote from 14 to 9 in order to avoid a three-way tiebreaker, so 9 is our third casualty. Above is the updated list, which now includes Lulu's great additions :) We're still voting against three!