Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, Oklahomama said:

Aren't the Heathers and Allie roomies? 

I am blowing into my brown paper bag until I get confirmation that my Maddie is in.

did my little hometown thunder girl, Kalyssa make it? Is that her name?

I think that's the Heathers and Maggie

1 minute ago, Oklahomama said:

Aren't the Heathers and Allie roomies? 

I am blowing into my brown paper bag until I get confirmation that my Maddie is in.

did my little hometown thunder girl, Kalyssa make it? Is that her name?

What about Brennan? She's a local girl, too, right?

1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

i'm hearing 3 vets cut,not 5 

SOUNDS LIKE KELS IS OK!!!! 

Kelli,your bandage dresses live to see another training camp. 

You cracking me up. Thanks for cutting the suspense a little.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

i'm hearing 3 vets cut,not 5 

SOUNDS LIKE KELS IS OK!!!! 

Kelli,your bandage dresses live to see another training camp. 

Could be... I hope so. Of the 3 of us moms, I was always the "researcher" so, as much as I love them, their info isn't always reliable?

• Love 2

If the Heather H rumor is true i am floored...floored. I can only think because she looks so young. i wonder if calendar shoot did her in. 

Raylee was forgettable unfortunately and her solo was shades of Jasmine the year she got cut. i remember txstar saying last year that Raylee was on bubble then and ppl were shocked she made it back.

Allie D wouldbe weight issues...that's all i can think of. she was weight warning all summer last year and we know they didnt like how square she was. she was an incredible dancer tho. 

honestly i don't want to panic too muchtill i hear for sure or see a finalist pic. 

• Love 3

If those are the three it is still pretty shocking considering the bubble vets that did make it back are kind of boring to watch, but the pressure is on for them to really kick it up this season. 

• Love 1

Was mIranda a razorback cheerleader? She is from Fayetteville and I'm trying to place her but can't.

im seriously gonna be sad if Allie was cut! Little Heather wasn't my favorite but she is imo way better than Yuko, Jessika, and honestly Elizabeth/bess

If Heather was cut this will be the first cut that literally pisses me off. She is such a better dancer than a bunch of those girls and she kept her figure. I may drive to Dallas anyway. Somebody lend me a pitchfork and a torch

• Love 13