Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Seriously, am I supposed to be moved by this. I just don't feel it. I really wish this was not a scene with Susan. He's literally breaking up with her. OMG I can't believe this malarky

• Love 2
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

What is it with Wild Puppy wanting guns at sporting events?

Has Dinah ditched the BC mask already?

She saw

Spoiler

the new spoilers of KCs return

Edited by kismet
  • Love 2

Oliver, you have a serious case of grandiosity. Just because you told everyone to stop fighting doesn't mean they have to.

Actually Digg, I'm fine with paying with diabetes drugs if they don't have enough in Russia.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6

NO Thea had to leave town because the writers cannot write more than 1 powerful woman character per series, and that role is already occupied by FS.

OQ you didnt damage her, you & your family just got failed by your writing team.

• Love 4

I really don't get Oliver's logic: "I say the team is done so therefore you must all stop." Oliver, Chase isn't the only problem in Star City. Remember when there used to be villains of the week? 

Also, I guess we really are just ignoring the fact that Chase told Oliver he was in Felicity's apartment and she didn't know. And therefore could get into any of their apartments too. 

• Love 2
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm a little bored. Anyone else?

Could be that I'm very tired but, meh

Me, too a bit. Sad Oliver is sucking the energy out of the show. It's not bad by any means, but it's lacking something. 

• Love 1

I'm bored because I utterly reject this bullshit retcon of Oliver Queen's history on the show. If it's not a retcon then Prometheus has the power to make Oliver believe something about him that isn't true. 

Arggh...

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2