Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Oliver just looks done. He's been through this song and dance so many times that an arrow through his shoulder is just a minor flesh wound. 

Oh...Chase, no. You brought up The Boy Who Is Still In This Timeline. Damnit.

• Love 8

Can we please have OQ yelling Adrian outside of a window before the episode is over in Streetcar Style.

Also, why is OQ stupid enough to think that if he won't look for his son, his enemies won't. They don't need to torture you for it OQ, there is this thing called the internet you can find just about anybody.

I get the writers need leverage but it's getting old how stupid they make him because of their inability & stupidity.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oliver just looks done. He's been through this song and dance so many times that an arrow through his shoulder is just a minor flesh wound. 

Oh...Chase, no. You brought up The Boy Who Is Still In This Timeline. Damnit.

I say this as someone who doesn't mind the idea of a minimally recurring child for OQ offscreen, but can LoT or BA get on top of that timeline issue. We can erase a lot of bullshit, can we please erase the disaster of writing & concept that was BMD.

• Love 5
Just now, LadyChaos said:

flashbacks are underwhelming tonight....I want more present day stuff.

Since I'm spoiled for the episode and the secret, I'm finding the flashbacks more interesting since they are building to it I assume.  

• Love 1
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Also, I do not like fish sandwiches.  

Nor do I.... I don't mind tuna sandwiches in a punch. But why put breaded fish on a bun. Yet, I'm ok with breaded chicken on a bun. I do make exceptions for fish tacos, those I don't consider sandwiches

• Love 1

How dark is Oliver going to get? I'm going to have to rewatch season 1 because i don't think he was this dark even in season 1. I can see why he likes Anatoly though, he must bring him back to sanity.

• Love 2