Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Rumspringa

Rhonda is so annoying! I hate her!!!!  I hope I never see her again.  She can't adopt Aly! That is so stupid. She still has parents.  Other than that, great episode. :)

7 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Schmidt pointing out that standing in front of a school with jars of his own pee was not a great idea made the whole trip to Solvang worth it.

Hahahahaha. That was great. :)  I wonder what Schmidt is going to do with the jars of pee! :)

Edited by sonyab
  • Love 3

I've been to Solvang! As a child. I don't really remember much about it.

I knew the baby was going to turn out to be a prank. Literally everything that comes out of Rhonda's mouth is a prank. 

If Jess had drunk that much wine there's no way she'd be sober enough to go to work 2 hours later.

• Love 1

Aly's ugly cry, "You're my step-dad" was gold. I like how those two really get along so well. Seeing her get the thrill of the Prank was great. Winston's pranking is a great call back feature of his character. Also "Pull a Prank, have sex, pull another prank, have sex, get dinner, pet the cat" Took me a second to realize that last one wasn't a euphemism. 

• Love 3

Oh my GOD I forgot how annoying Rhonda was! I was Cece in every one of her scenes, rolling her eyes and looking long suffering. I really do love Winston and Aly though. "So he pranked the animals, and it was gooooooood" "Oh its so hot that you know that..." Its a great dynamic. I am glad they remembered Rhonda though. I thought they were letting that thread hang.

• Love 4

WTF is wrong with Rhonda? Was she that annoying the first time around? I feel like she was extra aggressive with her prank crap. At first, I thought the baby was a prank but then I felt like maybe it will be his cause that would be a crazy fakeout. Then I was trying to do the math in my head to figure out if it could be his baby, anyway just way too much thinking for that stupid scene! Glad that was put to rest and we are done with Rhonda. How hasn't she had the crap kicked out of her by now? 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I knew the baby was going to turn out to be a prank.

Yeah my first thought was, is this a prank?  I can't believe Winston didn't have a problem with this prank! This was so cruel!!!! Snap out of it Winston! GAH!

9 hours ago, msani19 said:

Was she that annoying the first time around?

YES!!!!!!!! You don't remember? :) Or you didn't watch her first episode?

12 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

Didn't they way overpay for lunch with Schmidt and Cece and call it a prank? So weird.

Yes they did!!!! Their pranks in that first episode with Rhonda was so out of control!

9 hours ago, msani19 said:

Clearly I have blocked it out!

Lucky you!!!! :)