Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: Time for Love

Greg's over-the-top romantic gestures override Katie's yearning for a low-key Valentine's Day; Oliver has an expensive gift for his crush; Taylor tries to outwit her parents so she can go to a party.

Eh, this was a cute episode but I don't know how I feel about the sucking face comment.  Putting young-ish kids in the context of a potential sexual conquest going on in their living room on a family sitcom and making a joke about it?  Yeah, I don't know, it just hit me the wrong way.  Maybe if Angela didn't go overboard making vulture sounds I wouldn't have felt quite as bad about it.

• Love 1

I liked this episode too.  Loved that Anna Kat stood up for her brother (albeit in a threatening, possibly psychotic way) and that he appreciated it.  This show is finding a good balance of snark and tender moments.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

Putting young-ish kids in the context of a potential sexual conquest going on in their living room on a family sitcom and making a joke about it?

That plot point hit me wrong because there were two parents and no reason they both had to go to the party. They had them both go pick her up just so they could have the friend show up to babysit with a date. It did not make sense and was clearly just to set up the vulture sound in the living room.

• Love 2
On 2/15/2017 at 10:06 PM, theatremouse said:

That plot point hit me wrong because there were two parents and no reason they both had to go to the party. They had them both go pick her up just so they could have the friend show up to babysit with a date. It did not make sense and was clearly just to set up the vulture sound in the living room.

Plot point, yes, but if one of the miniToothbrushes called to say they were hurt and it sounded like a trip to the ER was needed, both my husband & I would go.  

• Love 1