Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 02/13/2017

Athena
  • Start Topic

I, too, would have liked to see Trevor Noah wipe the floor with Jediblahblah.

I don't like Paula or Jed because they lie, they use false equivalency, they conflate facts, they use straw men... I want the *truth*. I may not *like* it, but I'm an adult. I can deal.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, fishsanwitt said:

I don't like Paula or Jed because they lie, they use false equivalency, they conflate facts, they use straw men... I want the *truth*.

For me, Jedidiah is 38 times MORE irritating than Paula.  Paula seems like a sincerely nice person who has been hired to spew (oops)...give an opposing view.  I'm not convinced she doesn't play Devil's Advocate sometimes.

• Love 6

I think Paula does try to play the Devil's advocate. And I don't like it one bit. It is called The View for a reason. I think she is just trying to be impartial to keep her job here and GMA. But not really seeing her a knock out reporter and I am not fond of her games or Jediblahblahs.

• Love 3
On 2/17/2017 at 11:55 PM, Fannysue said:

She should never have been on a show like The View which exposed her views because  it removed any  impartiality from her.

Impartiality is the what The View is all about!  I disagree with 99.99% of the things that horrible woman says but it's her job on The View to be impartial.

2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Impartiality is the what The View is all about!  I disagree with 99.99% of the things that horrible woman says but it's her job on The View to be impartial.

I disagree. This show is supposed to be about having different opinions and not being impartial. If Paula is supposed to be impartial, then she shouldn't be giving her unbiased opinions on abortion or women's reproduction issues.  She can't have it both ways.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I disagree. This show is supposed to be about having different opinions and not being impartial. If Paula is supposed to be impartial, then she shouldn't be giving her unbiased opinions on abortion or women's reproduction issues.  She can't have it both ways.

A thousand pardons, I had a brain fart and thought impartial meant the exact opposite of what it does mean.  What I meant to say is that Paula was hired to give her opinion, no matter how archaic and regressive that may be.  Impartiality is not her job.

• Love 5
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, Former Nun said:

Poor innocent Sunny.  She truly believes the new Bachelorette will be more thoughtful, more discerning "because she's a lawyer."   SUNNY!!!   Sunny.  This woman went on The Bachelor to find a husband (with Vile Viall) AND now she's going on again.  Not every attorney is discerning...or bright.

Sunny doesn't realize that the Bachelorette already HAD a lawyer -  Andi, who was not thoughtful or discerning.  Or Bright.