Type keyword(s) to search

S34: Andrea Boehlke

Jabu
  • Start Topic

49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is tonight a double boot ep?

It's the theory since there are so many people left and next week is the finale. At least, that's what I thought. I think there are still 9 left in the game and that's alot of people to vote out in 2 episodes.

OTOH, how about a single boot, and one more next week.

We've never seen a rule that says that there can't be a seven person Finale with fewer than seven on the jury?  That would really redefine "Game Changers"

• Love 1
On 2/9/2017 at 4:50 AM, enlightenedbum said:

Still have a wicked crush on her.

Me too. Easily one of the hottest women in Survivor history IMO. Gorgeous and very likeable that's deadly to me lol

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Yes, as far as I know.

Oh ok. I just assumed since it's only an hour that it was a single boot. I don't know how I feel about a double boot in an hour long ep. We barely get enough info about how the vote goes as it is this season and with so little time I am sure we'll get next to nothing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think there are still 9 left in the game and that's alot of people to vote out in 2 episodes.

There are eight left -- Andrea, Aubry, Brad, Cirie, Michaela, Sarah, Tai, and Troyzan.

At least she went out because she was a threat.  I was bummed to see her go.  There was so much focus on her in the first part her boot seemed kind of obvious.  I don't get why she wasn't well liked, though.  Her alliance was stupid to get rid of her and the numbers.  

Now Michaela's boot?  That was out of nowhere.  I really thought it'd be Tai or Sarah.

6 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

At least she went out because she was a threat.  I was bummed to see her go.  There was so much focus on her in the first part her boot seemed kind of obvious.  I don't get why she wasn't well liked, though.  Her alliance was stupid to get rid of her and the numbers.  

Now Michaela's boot?  That was out of nowhere.  I really thought it'd be Tai or Sarah.

Michaela's boot was soooooo random & not shown whatsoever. The theory is that Sarah did it to weaken Cirie. It sort of makes sense but the editors didn't want to show us or didn't think they had time to do so.

• Love 1
(edited)

I said this in the ep thread already but damn girl is super bad at reading people. The 'Michaela will understand why I didn't pick her for the reward' was bad enough, but tonight's 'Sarah and I are so close' immediately after Sarah's 'I can't stand the girl' was just comical.

I'm so bummed Cirie nonsensically decided she had to go because she was the only one I was truly rooting for to win.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm so bummed Cirie nonsensically decided she had to go becasue she was the only one I was truly rooting for to win.

I do think she had to go for Cirie to win. The problem was the timing. Culpepper then Andrea, Cirie.

OT: I am really tired of the Wunderbrow ads at the bottom of my page. Boy, am I not your target audience.

• Love 5

Andrea said she was shocked to see that Sarah said she couldn't stand her. Like, mentioned before she doesn't read people too well. LOL!!! Actually, Andrea said she understood and has said similar things in the game, too. She was just taken aback since she really thought they were friends. Sarah said in her Twitter last night that she doesn't hate Andrea and doesn't know why she said and felt like an ass when she saw it. It must be weird to hear & see something back that was done a year ago and not recall doing it. A little hunger & no sleep will do that to people. 

(edited)

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/18/survivor-andrea-boehlke-game-changers/?xid=Outbrain_People_GalleryRR

She doesn't think she'll be back a fourth time, as she doesn't think she can do any better and will be seen as a threat.  She was really close to Sarah (which must have made that comment even more surprising!), as well as Cirie, Aubry, and Zeke.  She was a little surprised at being voted off, and a little bitter, though she believes that was more aimed at herself for falling short again.  She said she'd still vote for whoever played the best game regardless.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/survivor-game-changers-andrea-exit-interview/

In this interview, she says the vibe at Ponderosa was very different than previous seasons.  She said everyone seemed over it because of the kind of season it was (which probably explains why Ozzy is always MIA).  The jurors were shocked by Michaela's ouster, as she was the last one they expected, and she was as confused watching last night as she was then about how it went down. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
On 17/05/2017 at 4:34 PM, jay741982 said:

Me too. Easily one of the hottest women in Survivor history IMO. Gorgeous and very likeable that's deadly to me lol

Agreed, so very hot. Plus i was looking at her website and was impressed that for a reality show contestant that calls themselves an actor, she has actual formal acting training (and she lists juggling and the worm under special skills). I typically assumed that any reality show person calling themselves an actor was rrally just a waiter/waitress in LA.

• Love 3

If it's the interviews I'm thinking of, it will probably be on the FB page and then posted to Youtube.  Joe did the red carpet interviews a couple of times, as did Malcolm.  I'm surprised they wouldn't get another Survivor to do it.  I fully expected Adam.  

Okay, clearly I have my days mixed up and didn't see the Thursday part lol Too many finales to keep track of, and some that are two nights.

So if they do the red carpet interviews after the finale on Wednesday, someone else must be doing those.

6 hours ago, enlightenedbum said:

The People Entertainment network but getting a permanent link has confused me so I usually just wait for her to tweet one.

I can never find the shows once they are done. Like, I've wanted to watch her taped live shows that she does but can never find them. I can only watch it when it's being done live. It's not very conducive. It's not her fault though. I also usually follow her links via twitter.

• Love 2