Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: How Much Vomit?

2 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I thought Loki's plan wa actually clever.  Criminals come up with good plans that normally law abiding people just wouldn't think of.   His plan was win win.

And only the 3rd most sketchy thing happening in the Magic Kingdom parking lot!

• Love 7

Feel a little bad that Floki had to go, since he was cracking me up and he actually did have a pretty solid plan over how to eat.  Still, it being both Joel and Sheila with the brush and scissors that both of them were complaining about during their spending spree, was a hilarious way to do it.

Yep, Dan's partner is so into Lisa.

Abby and Eric were kind of filler in this episode, but they are still great together.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:42 PM, saoirse said:

"WASSSUP!"

Ha!  I loved they way Drew said that.

The hanging eyeball! ("What the fuck is that?!") I "see" nobody mentioned that yet. It surprised the hell out of me. I guess we may be seeing more appendages dropping of soon if there's no cure or temporary one in the remaining eps. I foresee an ear dropping sometime.

Love this series! Has it been picked up yet?

• Like 1

One thing I like about Joel and Sheila is that even in the midst of things like planning to murder a zombie, they still make time to bitch about petty things. It might not be the nicest thing to do, but it's realistic.

I'm really sad that they had to kill Loki. First of all, I loved born again Loki focusing on his music career. Secondly, I loved how Sheila and Loki bonded over all their zombie stuff. I wish the writers hadn't had Loki decide he was supposed to be with Sheila (and I agree with her - it suck that even undead men and women can't be just friends).

Abby continues to be such a realistic teenager - she thinks that giving her mom a dead perv who hit on her daughter and died of a drug overdose in his storage unit will make up for getting her dad's bike chopped to bits. I just wish they had checked his pockets to see if any of Eric's cash was left!

• Like 1
  • Love 1