Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Strange or Just Inconsiderate?

"Yes men can kill too."  Had me yipping. 

Lisa flirting with the female cop when Dan "disappeared" was hilarious.  

The jokes about the crazy shit that went on in the bathtub were probably the best thing ever.

Shiela eating Dan was a great sight gag.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Love that the whole family is on the same page, and that Abby is in on stuff now. And Abby bringing Eric to say his final piece to Dan was great.

So Dan's partner was on Trophy Wife, right? Enjoying all the familiar faces (Tom Lennon, Patton Oswalt, Nathan Fillion).

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:29 PM, saoirse said:

Love that the whole family is on the same page, and that Abby is in on stuff now. And Abby bringing Eric to say his final piece to Dan was great.

So Dan's partner was on Trophy Wife, right? Enjoying all the familiar faces (Tom Lennon, Patton Oswalt, Nathan Fillion).

I didn't watch that show, but I know her as Tom's girlfriend/fiancé from Parks and Recreation.  She was also on The Grinder - and therefore reunited with Mary Elizabeth Ellis (aka: the neighbor Lisa; aka: The Waitress from It's Always Sunny). 

She's very pretty but they're really playing down her looks in this role.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:44 PM, gik910 said:

Olyphant is killing it. Watching him slowly unravel is fantastic.

"I just think of it as a very long face with toes."

He definitely is great in his delivery, I love the way he says those lines, just so funny. he is the shining star of this series to me.Didn't know he would be this naturally funny.

It was just a matter of time before Dan ended up dead, I could feel it the minute he was introduced.

I love Eric! he's adorably nerdy and sweet. Also love the relationship with Abby.I finally figured out who he reminds me of..... a young version of John Stewart.

• Like 1

Natalie Morales!  She's awesome in pretty much everything!  Loved her as Dan's partner.  And I totally think she's into Lisa.

The opening bit with Joel dragging Dan's body behind the other neighbor's back, while Sheila directed him was freaking hilarious.

Abby and Eric continue to be awesome.  Never change, you two!

I really hope nothing happens to Richard T. Jones' character, because I've really been enjoying him and his friendship with Joel

I loved Sheila having to be super enthusiastic about kites to distract Alondra while Joel was dragging Dan's body around in the backyard.

When Eric listed the reasons why he wasn't going to tell anyone that Sheila and Joel killed Dan, I thought he would include something along the lines of "I hated Dan so I should be thanking them!"

I KNEW that Dan was lying about why he wanted Joel to kill Loki! I mean, obviously Loki was still a drug dealer at the very least but still.

I'm glad that Joel and Sheila know that Abby knows that Sheila is still eating people, but part of me is annoyed with her typical teenage hypocrisy about being honest because she didn't tell them everything she knew about Dan. At least she was smart enough to come up with a way for the sheriff to find his stash of stuff and cast suspicion upon him. Despite her SAT scores, she IS an evil genius!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So just to be super nitpicky, why did so many cops descend on Dan's house when he had barely been gone an hour? Plus he didn't look like he was getting ready for work, he was outside gardening. Bugged me the whole episode.

The not-Dan cop neighbor is awesome. "Let's get high and go to Magic Mountain!" :) I used to love going to Magic Mountain when I was a teenager.

• Love 1