Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: It's Expensive To Be Me

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

No, Kyle can't say or do jack shit about the dog,

But, if you knew your sib had a crazy dog that was a biter, wouldn't ya kinda mention it, even in passing, that the dog wasn't welcome in the home?

"(Kingsley) is a great dog around the family, but he gets a little nervous around strangers! (We) don't count what happened to our daughter, she wasn't careful.....and got bit....."

------

The key to that mess is the passive nature of kyle, when it comes to kim?

I think that they play off of each other,

Kim falls and Kyle - because of some pact to her dying parents, naked kyle photos or ?????? - runs to 'save' her.

IF kyle knew she was bringing the dog to the home or never mentioned any kind of restrictions about the dog visiting?

With how many previous incidents of that dog biting people, it was never discussed?

Being stupid really isn't for idiots, anymore?

I seriously doubt that Kyle allowed Kim to bring Kingsley into her home. Kim is arrogant enough to do this all on her own, especially since Kyle (family?) were out of state and I also believe that even if Kyle told her no dog, Kim would have brought him over anyway. That's Kim, she could careless what happens to others, including her kids/family, it's all about herself. Lets hope that Kyle has banned Kim from her home if she or Mauricio are not there but I wouldn't count on it either.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am clearly making my point badly. It is not about Lisar bringing up the lawsuit. It's about what she might be thinking about Kim. That something must be terribly wrong with a person who still will not get rid of this dog. A person that continues to be so irresponsible and thoughtless. Isn't that what 100% of the people who have heard about this continuing saga believe? And that perhaps she thinks that Kyle is enabling her in some manner by going along with Kim keeping the dog, or getting herself in a situation where she is in trouble because Kim still has the dog. That perhaps this is an example of Kyle not being able to put her foot down about Kim. That perhaps those around Kim are so afraid of Kim and how fragile she is that they cannot force her to do the responsible thing for society. I'm not saying that is what is happening at all, because we don't know the details, but it is plausible this is what others would think. 

I don't think anyone in Kim's  family indulges her because they think she is fragile.  They treat like an adult and let her make choices-even ones they don't agree with or support.  Kingsley is just one of many issues that makes Kim an undesirable person past social niceties.  Rinna seems to want to pick at the scabs that are part of Kyle's familial and social circle as a spectator sport.  Rinna has alienated Kim and Kathy Hilton and it seems she won't be happy until she has destroyed another long term friendship with Kyle.  Got rid of the pesky 25 year friendship with LVP. 

What this episode showed is Rinna uses her friendship to forward an agenda, that Kyle and Kim have asked her to butt out .  Now she has made matters worse by dragging Eden into the fray and encouraging her to butt in.  So Rinna is entitled to butt in the sister relationship because she doesn't like Kim and doesn't think Kyle should love her because that is enabling her?  Rinna just announced she was done with Kim and she just won't quit.  She did exactly the same thing last year when she kept butting into Yolanda's business and then tried plausible deniability by blaming LVP for her incessant meddling and faked Tourette's.

So I guess her reasons for blowing up friendships is okay because that is how she feels about Kim and since there is a consensus about Kim when it comes to Kingsley.  She already claims to be some truth cannon and now she can be the arbiter of all things Kyle Richards when it comes to her sister.  I feel as if Rinna from her comments last year that it is more about being right and her feelings reign supreme over anyone else.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I seriously doubt that Kyle allowed Kim to bring Kingsley into her home. Kim is arrogant enough to do this all on her own, especially since Kyle (family?) were out of state and I also believe that even if Kyle told her no dog, Kim would have brought him over anyway. That's Kim, she could careless what happens to others, including her kids/family, it's all about herself. Lets hope that Kyle has banned Kim from her home if she or Mauricio are not there but I wouldn't count on it either.

I am only guessing but since at the time Chad was living at the Umansky's Kyle would probably not ban Kim from the house while Chad is staying there.  I don't even what to hear tearful Kim and her explanation why she brought Killer Kingsley to Kyle's because her baby boy love Kingsley and is mentally ill and really wanted to see Kingsley.  First it was dying Monty now it will be her son. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am only guessing but since at the time Chad was living at the Umansky's Kyle would probably not ban Kim from the house while Chad is staying there.  I don't even what to hear tearful Kim and her explanation why she brought Killer Kingsley to Kyle's because her baby boy love Kingsley and is mentally ill and really wanted to see Kingsley.  First it was dying Monty now it will be her son. 

That's the interesting thing. I would want to hear Kim's explanation for this. I would love to hear Kim (and maybe we will through court documents) explain herself. The sobriety stuff has grown so stale. We can and do discuss it to death, but it is such old, sad news, and it gets in the way of the true discussion of Kim's narcissism. The fact that she is an addict always gets in the way of really discussing the fact that regardless, she is just not a very nice person at her core. The example of Kingsley is a great one to show all that is wrong with her, and since she continues to be on this show, showing her ass season after season, it is too bad that there isn't a real discussion about how dangerous her behavior is not just to herself, but to others. I know that some on this and other forums feel very protective of her and don't understand the constant need to beat her over the head about her addictions, some claiming that she only hurts herself. Bringing the reality of her selfishness with regard to how she handles her dog shines a whole other light on all that is wrong with Kim. 

And I do believe that the members of Kim's family believe she is fragile and that this is the best example of this fact. When Kingsley first attacked Kyle's daughter, Kyle was getting tweets from people who were desperately afraid that Kyle was pushing Kim to have Kingsley put down. Kyle defended herself saying (and I am paraphrasing here) that she would never do that because Kim loved Kingsley and she wouldn't do that to her. I love dogs, but believe in every core of my being that Kingsley should be put down. I think that then, and maybe now, that others around here wouldn't push for it because they think it would destroy Kim and they live in constant fear that anything they do to push her will push her back to the bottle. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

My point is not that Lisar is or would bring it up, or expect anyone else to bring it up (although she may do it or hope someone else will. I know I do). My point is that she might be incredulous as she sits across from Kim, not more than a few weeks after this latest revelation came to light, and not think that Kim is a huge sack of shit. The rest of us all thought she was a huge sack of shit when we heard that Kingsley had been allowed to attack again, so I don't find it hard to imagine that Lisar thought this as well. And since there was much conversation among all of us as to what exactly had happened - did Kyle know Kingsley was in the house, etc., I can easily imagine Lisar wondering the same thing. She would be an odd person if she wasn't questioning this. If she believes that Kyle was an innocent here (I do), she might wonder why Kyle isn't more angry at Kim. Why is she inviting her over for Game Night? How is their relationship, considering the last time Kingsley attacked someone Kyle was furious at Kim acting like it was no big deal for a dog to bite someone. Now Kyle has been brought into Kim and the nightmare that is her dog in a financial and legal sense. If Kyle is just standing by her in all of this, is she enabling her? I am not saying that she is at all, just pointing out what might be in Lisar's head, since it was what people were saying when we all first heard the news. I am not sure why Lisar would be expected to react any differently or to speculate less than the rest of us did and would. 

So dropping it isn't an option? I mean I get the curiosity, the judgement, the criticism part but at the end of the day it's so exhausting. Why is okay for people to exhaust a point over and over over again when there are no judgements that haven't been voiced, thrown in Kim's face or hurled at her time and time again. My confusion is about why is it necessary to continue this destructive dialogue? Cause the joy and rush of calling Kim out is that important? Cause we all know it's not gonna to miraculously make Kim go on an apology tour or turn her around. I mean disliking someone and their actions doesn't mean it's okay to stalkingly police Kim's every move. There are some people peripheral to my life that I can't stand so much that my teeth hurt but that doesn't mean I make it my life's mission to bash them every chance I get to mutual acquaintances or be snide and ugly and difficult towards them whenever I'm in their presence. I'm just so over Rinna's overstepping. No way you slice it her behavior and extra insertion of herself into Kim's world is just plain wrong. Not to mention pointless and ridiculous.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think anyone in Kim's  family indulges her because they think she is fragile.  They treat like an adult and let her make choices-even ones they don't agree with or support.  Kingsley is just one of many issues that makes Kim an undesirable person past social niceties.  Rinna seems to want to pick at the scabs that are part of Kyle's familial and social circle as a spectator sport.  Rinna has alienated Kim and Kathy Hilton and it seems she won't be happy until she has destroyed another long term friendship with Kyle.  Got rid of the pesky 25 year friendship with LVP. 

What this episode showed is Rinna uses her friendship to forward an agenda, that Kyle and Kim have asked her to butt out .  Now she has made matters worse by dragging Eden into the fray and encouraging her to butt in.  So Rinna is entitled to butt in the sister relationship because she doesn't like Kim and doesn't think Kyle should love her because that is enabling her?  Rinna just announced she was done with Kim and she just won't quit.  She did exactly the same thing last year when she kept butting into Yolanda's business and then tried plausible deniability by blaming LVP for her incessant meddling and faked Tourette's.

So I guess her reasons for blowing up friendships is okay because that is how she feels about Kim and since there is a consensus about Kim when it comes to Kingsley.  She already claims to be some truth cannon and now she can be the arbiter of all things Kyle Richards when it comes to her sister.  I feel as if Rinna from her comments last year that it is more about being right and her feelings reign supreme over anyone else.

So much love!

Point being, we get it. Kim is a hot mess with a dangerous dog and Kyle does her best to manuever around this as peacefully as she can.

What else is there? How is it any of Rinna's business to keep imposing these expectations of how Kim should be treated by those around her?

Everyone has their notes on the infamous Kim Richards and they can decide all on their own on how they want those details to affect how they interact with her or whether they interact with her at all.

For Rinna to think it's fine and dandy to push this matter for her own selfish reasons (story line paycheck) is just as heinous as some of the crap Kim gets shit for. Ugly vs. ugly doesn't really make a whole lotta sense to me especially if there really isn't anything provoking that level of intense inappropriateness.

Those of them "forced" to interact due to Bravo filming get paid for their "trouble" so they can miss me with the idea of Kim "affecting their lives tremendously" and for the most part it seems that a filming block of time 2-3 times a season doesn't seem impossible to get through if people grow up and decide they aren't loaded for bear every time they are in each others presence. That includes not dragging something into the equation that doesn't need to be brought up because well.....

Ponies are buried under the pool at this point.

Simple.

Edited by Yours Truly
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Love your Pat The Puss variations!

I was picturing future Erika. Her song It’s XXXpensive to be me totally bombs even with all of the publicity it was given on the show. She feels her RHBH job is in jeopardy so Mikey devises a plan to make a more outrageous statement move for filming next season….cause he needs her to BRING IT!!!!!!

Phinger The Phuckhole

Then all of our faces will be like this.

g600616996.gif

Not because we are “offended” by the new catchphrase, but because Mikey’s face looks 20 times worse than Jocelyn Wildenstein’s face. He took the hiatus to inject his face with embalming fluid.

Manipulate the Mons?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I'm curious is the dog thing the arrest thing Rinna was referring to? Was there an actual arrest involved? I thought there was only a lawsuit but I'm not that spun up on the Kinsley thing just that an incident happened with the dog at Kyle's house.

"Let's talk about the husband" should be Bravo's new T-shirt with Kim's face in the background and her pointy finger aim outwards.

That I can get behind.

Hell she might as well get some marketing perks out of that one moment in time.

Seems to be enough for Rinna to keep harping on about season after season.

And enough for Bravo to keep replaying that clip.

#moneymaker

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Had kyle told kim that the dog was banned from the home BEFORE she left? It's on kim.

Had she not mentioned anything about the dog coming to the house? Its on kyle.

Then it goes back to kim for KNOWING that her dog is a biter, yet she continues to ride around, bringing the dog with her?

If the dog was not discussed in any way, shape or form? They both need to be reminded of their joint stupidity.

It is common knowledge that the dog has a past history of aggression, everyone knows that.

--------------

You DO have the 'kingsley is a good dog around people' line.

He's never bitten or growled at MY kids.

He likes to ride around with me - this is code for "I really can't leave him alone, he chewed up the (insert clothing/furniture here), destroyed the gate/door/window trying to get out of the house.......".

--------

I can see walking into kim's house and being given a list of 'do's and don'ts' around the dog.......other than that he's a good dog and misunderstood?

yeah, right.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

I'm curious is the dog thing the arrest thing Rinna was referring to? Was there an actual arrest involved? I thought there was only a lawsuit but I'm not that spun up on the Kinsley thing just that an incident happened with the dog at Kyle's house.

Rinna was referring to Kim's Target/shoplifting arrest. She has never been charged/arrested with any crime related to any of the dog attacks. Kim was sued by KR, the victim before Alexia got bit and is getting sued now for the attack on the stylist in Kyle's home. They are 2 different attacks and 2 different lawsuits.

36 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Had kyle told kim that the dog was banned from the home BEFORE she left? It's on kim.

Had she not mentioned anything about the dog coming to the house? Its on kyle.

Then it goes back to kim for KNOWING that her dog is a biter, yet she continues to ride around, bringing the dog with her?

If the dog was not discussed in any way, shape or form? They both need to be reminded of their joint stupidity.

It is common knowledge that the dog has a past history of aggression, everyone knows that.

--------------

You DO have the 'kingsley is a good dog around people' line.

He's never bitten or growled at MY kids.

He likes to ride around with me - this is code for "I really can't leave him alone, he chewed up the (insert clothing/furniture here), destroyed the gate/door/window trying to get out of the house.......".

--------

I can see walking into kim's house and being given a list of 'do's and don'ts' around the dog.......other than that he's a good dog and misunderstood?

yeah, right.

I don't know if Kyle told Kim to never bring that dog to her house but I can see Mauricio telling Kim exactly that. That said, I do think Kyle would have said told Kim exactly that, Kingsley does not get along with other dogs and Kyle has several, so I can see her telling Kim no Kingsley....ever! I can also believe that Kim told Kyle/Mauricio that she gave Kingsley up to someone else and that she could only visit him, so they didn't think she could bring him anywhere, let alone their house.

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle's comment about Rinna claiming she is an enabler.  Kyle claims it is the biggest issue between she and Kim:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/01/24/kyle-richards-responds-to-lisa-rinnas-enabler-accusation/

So it sounds as if Kim pushes the boundaries and Kyle resists. 

A boundary can be as simple as a property line or an ocean?

And what are the penalties when kim does push those lines?

---------

Instead of taking up for kim and feeling bad about it?

Why not say something cute like, "Gee, you'd have to talk to kim, I don't know enough about her situation to comment........."

Simple as that.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

2 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

A boundary can be as simple as a property line or an ocean?

And what are the penalties when kim does push those lines?

---------

Instead of taking up for kim and feeling bad about it?

Why not say something cute like, "Gee, you'd have to talk to kim, I don't know enough about her situation to comment........."

Simple as that.

My guess is if Kim's request is turned down, she has to behave like a grown up.  Or she probably stops speaking to Kyle (win, win).  There is another dynamic and that is Kim's mentally ill son lives with Kyle.  So Kyle has to allow Chad to visit with his mother.  Chad is the unspoken element of this drama that they keep off the air.  Brandi has made reference to it, when Kim was making the middle of the night phone calls, Chad was living with Kim. 

Dealing with Kim-she freaked when she heard dual diagnosis and the treatment program was local and would not tolerate her diva ways: 

Who in the hell has the patience to deal with this:

Maybe Rinna thinks she has the talent to break through the BS.  One thing for certain, better people have tried and Kim is an immovable force.  I like the way after getting arrested she refers to rehab as going away for a rest. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna was referring to Kim's Target/shoplifting arrest. She has never been charged/arrested with any crime related to any of the dog attacks. Kim was sued by KR, the victim before Alexia got bit and is getting sued now for the attack on the stylist in Kyle's home. They are 2 different attacks and 2 different lawsuits.

I don't know if Kyle told Kim to never bring that dog to her house but I can see Mauricio telling Kim exactly that. That said, I do think Kyle would have said told Kim exactly that, Kingsley does not get along with other dogs and Kyle has several, so I can see her telling Kim no Kingsley....ever! I can also believe that Kim told Kyle/Mauricio that she gave Kingsley up to someone else and that she could only visit him, so they didn't think she could bring him anywhere, let alone their house.

Interesting POV!

I never factored him into the equation.

It would be interesting the know the scope and depth of the conversations about the dog and what WAS agreed to?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Interesting POV!

I never factored him into the equation.

It would be interesting the know the scope and depth of the conversations about the dog and what WAS agreed to?

I believe Kim had been hiding the dog and probably no one thought she would drag the dog's Kyle's.  I don't think any responsible family member wanted anything to do with Kingsley after the first law suit.  maybe it is just me but I would think an aggressive dog would have a hard time entering a house with four other dogs.  I am just glad none of Kyles dogs were harmed. 

I am certain they do not have to tell Kim, Brandi is not welcome. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is if Kim's request is turned down, she has to behave like a grown up.  Or she probably stops speaking to Kyle (win, win).  There is another dynamic and that is Kim's mentally ill son lives with Kyle.  So Kyle has to allow Chad to visit with his mother.  Chad is the unspoken element of this drama that they keep off the air.  Brandi has made reference to it, when Kim was making the middle of the night phone calls, Chad was living with Kim. 

Dealing with Kim-she freaked when she heard dual diagnosis and the treatment program was local and would not tolerate her diva ways: 

Who in the hell has the patience to deal with this:

Maybe Rinna thinks she has the talent to break through the BS.  One thing for certain, better people have tried and Kim is an immovable force.  I like the way after getting arrested she refers to rehab as going away for a rest. 

I think some of Rinna's issue is that she wants on camera validation that she, Rinna, isn't wrong for thinking that Kim is a train wreck and an asshole. I think Rinna cares about Kim in the most superficial way, but Rinna really wants the other ladies (especially Kyle) to agree with her about Kim. The other women do agree with Rinna, but they're never going to say so on camera. Kyle probably agrees with Rinna, but she's never going to say it aloud. Rinna just needs to get over this shit because she's never going to get the apology she wants from Kim.

Kim is a narcissistic asshole. She refuses to take responsibility for her actions. As she's talking about her drinking, she acts like this is a thing that happened to her as opposed to the natural conclusions to specific choices she made. Kim does have a co-occurring mental illness, which clearly needs as much treatment as her substance use does. It's also so clear that her addiction has yet to really cost her. In the Dr. Phil clip, she's sitting there negotiating. It has to be nearby. It can't be longer than 30 days. I have to go my daughter's wedding. It would be hard, but Brooke should have put her foot down about the wedding. Just banned Kim from it.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Oh so how did we get on Kingsley as the narrative for Rinna's behavior at game night?

I figured all this talk about the lawsuit and Kingsley was referring to Rinna's random arrest comment that came up on the show and there was some connection.

I kinda thought it was about the Target arrest but wasn't sure cause it's been awhile since then and it had already been brought up during filming with Kyle right around the time it happened so Rinna's comment didn't really add up for me which is why I thought, as odd as it sounded, that the arrest was referring to the dog bite since that's so much more recent.

<shrug>

Edited by Yours Truly
14 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Oh so how did we get on Kingsley as the narrative for Rinna's behavior at game night?

I figured all this talk about the lawsuit and Kingsley was referring to Rinna's random arrest comment that came up on the show and there was some connection.

I kinda thought it was about the Target arrest but wasn't sure cause it's been awhile since then and it had already been brought up during filming with Kyle right around the time it happened so Rinna's comment didn't really add up for me which is why I thought, as odd as it sounded, that the arrest was referring to the dog bite since that's so much more recent.

<shrug>

Some here were speculating whether or not Rinna would ask Kyle or Kim about the dog attack lawsuit on camera this season since she is pressing both women for details about Kim's past screw ups.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I think some of Rinna's issue is that she wants on camera validation that she, Rinna, isn't wrong for thinking that Kim is a train wreck and an asshole. I think Rinna cares about Kim in the most superficial way, but Rinna really wants the other ladies (especially Kyle) to agree with her about Kim. The other women do agree with Rinna, but they're never going to say so on camera. Kyle probably agrees with Rinna, but she's never going to say it aloud. Rinna just needs to get over this shit because she's never going to get the apology she wants from Kim.

Kim is a narcissistic asshole. She refuses to take responsibility for her actions. As she's talking about her drinking, she acts like this is a thing that happened to her as opposed to the natural conclusions to specific choices she made. Kim does have a co-occurring mental illness, which clearly needs as much treatment as her substance use does. It's also so clear that her addiction has yet to really cost her. In the Dr. Phil clip, she's sitting there negotiating. It has to be nearby. It can't be longer than 30 days. I have to go my daughter's wedding. It would be hard, but Brooke should have put her foot down about the wedding. Just banned Kim from it.

The same could be said about Rinna and her assholishness.  Breaking glasses and talking over Kim. Rinna wins Kim is a hot mess, but don't pretend you want to fix Kim or Kyle.  It really isn't the responsibility of any of these women to continually point out personality flaws.  Who goes around in life expecting people to be friends when they constantly have an axe to grind with another?  Rinna has a boatload of issues and no one seems to care enough to bring them up.  She is a 24 carat phony and even if takes another asshole to bring it up--it is there. 

I pulled the Kim films primarily to illustrate it is an uphill battle.  Buried in the footage is Kim commenting that Kyle had texted her after her arrest.  What more should  Kyle have done?  Kind of proves the point that Kyle doesn't enable but Rinna seems to ignore the facts to hurt.  Why doesn't anyone bring up Eileen's flaws? 

I totally agree Kim had major issues at the time of her Dr. Phil appearance.  I believe what Kim is trying to demonstrate is she has moved on but not necessarily forgiven.  As to Brooke, I give her a break-her father was too sick too attend, and all she really had parentally was Kim.  Brooke was allowed to have her day.    

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Some here were speculating whether or not Rinna would ask Kyle or Kim about the dog attack lawsuit on camera this season since she is pressing both women for details about Kim's past screw ups.

Oh okay cause it really did take on a life of it's own.

It made me think, although far fetched, that the arrest comment was in fact about Kinsley.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The same could be said about Rinna and her assholishness.  Breaking glasses and talking over Kim. Rinna wins Kim is a hot mess, but don't pretend you want to fix Kim or Kyle.  It really isn't the responsibility of any of these women to continually point out personality flaws.  Who goes around in life expecting people to be friends when they constantly have an axe to grind with another?  Rinna has a boatload of issues and no one seems to care enough to bring them up.  She is a 24 carat phony and even if takes another asshole to bring it up--it is there. 

I pulled the Kim films primarily to illustrate it is an uphill battle.  Buried in the footage is Kim commenting that Kyle had texted her after her arrest.  What more should  Kyle have done?  Kind of proves the point that Kyle doesn't enable but Rinna seems to ignore the facts to hurt.  Why doesn't anyone bring up Eileen's flaws? 

I totally agree Kim had major issues at the time of her Dr. Phil appearance.  I believe what Kim is trying to demonstrate is she has moved on but not necessarily forgiven.  As to Brooke, I give her a break-her father was too sick too attend, and all she really had parentally was Kim.  Brooke was allowed to have her day.    

That's my thing and why I ain't that mad at Kim when it comes to this. I mean do we really expect Kim to be bending over backwards to offer any sort of consideration to Rinna? I mean Kim may be a hot mess and all that but the way I see it Kim just ain't pretending that Rinna is someone she cares about. I know a big no no for some is that Kim is so resistant to "take responsibility" for anything but I just can't get on board with her having to take responsibility for EVERYTHING even shit that others should own for themselves. I'm ready to accept that Rinna has aimed enough bullshit at Kim and quite honestly I personally justify Kim's coldness towards her. Being an addict doesn't mean she's always wrong in her assessments of how someone's treated her and how she decides to conduct herself towards them moving forward. They had some ugly moments. I see nothing wrong with Kim being stiff towards Rinna. To me it should be expected. Rinna has her own awkward stiffness to. Fine. I do expect tension in the air between the two but I don't think it's enough where an ugly and tense exchange is necessary.

What I saw during game night was Kim quite calmly weighing in on a conversation that was happening in front of her. Pretty par for the reality show course and I admit she lost me when she wanted to try to use the moment to call Rinna out and started mixing up valid points citing their situation with each other but Rinna herself proved once again why Kim feels the way she does about her by pulling out that ridiculous low blow that had nothing to do with what was being said.  Sure the conversation went a little left with stuff being rehashed that didn't really need to but it still pretty much just a disagreement at that point. No one was mud slinging or taking it to a nasty place. Just some denials about an unfortunate and nasty argument they had a while back. Nobody was throwing elbows but Rinna as usual decided to take it there.

15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So much truth but I can never forget that Lisar has said she'll do anything for a buck. So I always imagine a little devil producer from Evolution Media sitting on her shoulder whispering in her ear who to go after and whose ass to kiss. It seems Lisar is more than willing to sell out a friend even if its only a Hollywood one of many years for a Bravo pat on the back and a few pieces of silver. I wonder how she and her faulty moral compass justify her actions or maybe I just answered my own question...

• Love 4

I finally watched this  episode, and as usual, I have differing opinions.  My scattered thoughts:

I don't care for Erika Jayne's scenes, but I think it's mostly Mikey that gets on my nerves.  Erika Girardi, on the other hand, I think I almost like.  I think Eileen genuinely likes Erika, and gets a kick out of her life.  I don't get why this upsets people.

Dorit seems like a visitor in her children's life.  She's the fun aunt.  PK is repulsive.  Their repeated need to bring up "George", and what George does, and how George would respond, etc. is irritating.  I would like to think that Boy George is sponging off of them, and laughing contemptuously at them behind there backs.

Mauricio is a saint, IMO.  He really seems to let things go and move on.  Even after the VP-Ts accused him of making friends solely to list their properties, Mauricio allows them to share a filming scene with him.  Mauricio didn't need Lisa or Ken to get this scene filmed, so it seems he's doing them a favor by letting them join his family.

I completely believe Kyle that she would be happier with less.  And while some see her as bitching at Mauricio for working too much, I see a woman who's letting her husband knows she enjoys his company and wants more of it.  It reminds of the scene in Knocked Up, when Paul Rudd says he doesn't know what's wrong with him.  His wife is bugging him to spend more time with him because she likes him that much.  ("I don't think I can accept pure love.")

And God, who would buy the Playboy mansion?  The STIs must be practically dripping from the walls.  And the floors are soaked with the hundreds of little dogs his so-called girlfriends bring in there.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, WireWrap said:

There's no way in hell Kyle would allow Kim to bring Kingsley into her home with her beloved dogs.

And I don't blame Chad, either.  He's a POW, just like Kimberly.  From the story, it sounds like Chad was afraid of Kingsley, so I don't see him begging his mother to bring him over.

• Love 4