Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E11: For the Love of Pete

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

In case you didn't see the date, the episode will not be airing tonight. Also, this isn't the finale, so we will be spilling into 2017. Oh, joy. "On the twelfth day of Christmas, the person that supposedly loved me gave to me . . . twelve cast members I couldn't care less about . . ."

• Love 3

Apparently Jenn & Peter are still together. I can't believe the shit other women put up with. Is being single reallllly so terrible? Worse than psychotic roid rage dudes who yell at you for their own faults and paranoia? 

I think Anna was being passive aggressive with leaving the 'domestic abuse verbal' google results window open, but I can't believe the roommates were like "O. M. G! Can you believe that?!" Gah, these dimwitted fools, they're all too stupid to live and shouldn't give advice to each other. And they're all in denial/being harmfully obtuse about Peter's abnormal and uncalled for behavior. 

• Love 5

I love that because there are so many damn people in the house is barely a blip on the radar of the season.

Jenn just makes me sad. I've never seen a person make up so many excuses for someone else's shitty behavior in my life. And she's knows her family and friends will see this and read her filth. That's why she wants Peter to shut the hell up. Not because he's dead wrong or that she is scared but because of how it will make their relationship look.

Peter actually laughs off his behavior by having the audacity to imply that he has much more anger and screaming in him. Well what a fucking catch. Don't hurt yourself lining up for that one ladies. I love that he was brought in as the sympathetic one being wrong by Mike and they are obviously 2 peas in a pod. Oh my God. I can just imagine this fucker on are you the one. The possessiveness he would have on the girl he locks into would be off the chain. He's also the worst kind of guy that uses his good guy persona to code his douchey ways. He's so sweet and affectionate. He's gives me gifts. Look how much he cares. He cares too much. Which transitions right into domestic abuse. 

If I was one of the saner people in that house I would have bounced a while ago. Only a camera hog would want to stick around for this nonsense.

• Love 4

Pete reminded me so much of my ex that my blood pressure shot up.  "I'M NOT YELLING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you stupid fuck - that's why everyone in the house heard each and every word you were YELLING at Jenn.  Girl, you'd better run and run fast and don't look back.  Unless you're a masochist, in which case, he's the one for you!!!! Carry on with your sick relationship.

• Love 5

I was trying to figure out how she could possibly still be with him (they apparently even have a golden retriever together now) and the only thing I can come up with is that they're angling to be the next big dysfunctional on-again/off-again couple for future Challenges. 

Edited by MattDuffysCat
  • Love 2

I don't care about these people. At all. It's basically a blur that's down to eleven people, and nobody's absolute value is that high. Peter is at the top , because he sucks so hard. Not as bad as Racist Jenna, Dylan and Carny Lad Dionne, but he's got screws loose. I mean, I'd watch out for Mike first, since he's a bit of a sociopath with a penchant for ugly tattoos (once again: like Scot Pollard and Kyle Jason from Survivor puked on his chest), but Peter? Yikes. Oh, and if you're going to search online about emotional abuse, make sure you erase that from the browser history. That's my big takeaway this week.

Nice for Tyara to bounce, because that is an environment not good for an unborn child. I'm convinced BMP would've given her money every year had Theo been the father, because they'd want one edition to have a child conceived there, probably even before Trishelle's scare. I can probably relate to her the most, for whatever that's worth. It would be hysterical if she popped up on a Challenge, sounding like Whitney Gilbert from A Different World.

Not a good year for RW. Only three redeemable people in two seasons for 2016 (Sabrina, Ceejai, Dean), and the latest edition will yield two people for the next Challenge. Meanwhile, Jon Murray won an Emmy for another show about developmentally disabled people. Why the fuck is he still letting RW and The Challenge happen?

• Love 1

Yeah they're allowed to use their own phones for the first time ever?  But they have to let them show some of the texts?

So she deliberately left it up there but domestic verbal abuse does apply to a lot of what's happening.  After the end credits they had a mini PSA about dating abuse so the producers are saying what's up.

And what was the deal with Katrina shaking her ass at Peter about FL?

Those sisters have a weird dynamic too.  Katrina and mom were playing mean girls on Anna?  So they must have had some kind of parenting.

2 hours ago, scrb said:

Yeah they're allowed to use their own phones for the first time ever?  But they have to let them show some of the texts?

So she deliberately left it up there but domestic verbal abuse does apply to a lot of what's happening.  After the end credits they had a mini PSA about dating abuse so the producers are saying what's up.

And what was the deal with Katrina shaking her ass at Peter about FL?

Those sisters have a weird dynamic too.  Katrina and mom were playing mean girls on Anna?  So they must have had some kind of parenting.

They supposedly have daddy issues but I think they are spiteful and resentful towards men. I hate them!

Wow, these people are all stupid.  From the time Peter started with his "she better not be friends with that person" and "she's only doing this to piss me off" bullshit, my spidey senses went off.  What an abusive, manipulative asshole.  And for everyone else in the house to be cosigning their relationship?  Idiotic.

And how is Jenn upset that Anna didn't come to apologize to her?  Anna came to talk to her and Jenn ignored her to argue with Peter. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Wow, these people are all stupid.  From the time Peter started with his "she better not be friends with that person" and "she's only doing this to piss me off" bullshit, my spidey senses went off.  What an abusive, manipulative asshole.  And for everyone else in the house to be cosigning their relationship?  Idiotic.

And how is Jenn upset that Anna didn't come to apologize to her?  Anna came to talk to her and Jenn ignored her to argue with Peter. 

Yup, it isn't so much he got drunk and yelled. Drunk people can say and do dumb things they regret the next day.

But the fact he defended all these actions while sober in the confessional should be a HUGE red flag.

I find this entire season so hypocritical though. Kick Theo out for a glorified wrestling match, but production stands by and lets a drunk asshole berate an obviously upset woman who admitted to being abused before. Disappointed in the roommates for standing by as well.

I wonder if people have to fill out an application to be Jenns friend so douchehag can approve of them first? Seriously, if a man or woman wants to control who you are friends with from the very start of the relationship....run....run FAR...

And in case Jenn reads this, no, getting drunk and yelling at your boyfriend/girlfriend is NOT normal. Been with my wife for 16 years now and have never, EVER done that. And I also don't tell her what to wear, how to dance or what friends she can have. Now THAT is normal.

And on an overall note, this has been the WORST season of RW. And yes, I have watched every last one from the beginning. From putting together enemies and then kicking them out when they predictably shove each other a little bit to the fact there are SO damn many people you never really get to know anyone. Season is over this week and I still don't remember half their names (not exaggerating).

Ugh, I can remember when RW had people on who had some depth to their character and had goals in life...now it is just a bunch of reality whores looking to get on The Challenge.

• Love 5

This episode showed the entire cycle of violence.  He was controlling and abusive, scary, everyone in the house was walking on eggshells.  Threatening, very threatening and loud.  She made him mad!  It was her fault!  Then the next morning, the honeymoon phase with flowers and pancakes!  He is so sorry and he'll never do it again......until she makes him.  This needs to be shown in DV counseling sessions.  They've even got denial, denial going on everywhere, even with the other roommates.  The girl explained away his behavior because he was a good guy and someday soon she'll be telling herself that it is her fault and she only needs to find out how to make him happy.  I appreciate the one roommate leaving the domestic violence webpage up.  

• Love 2