Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Winner Takes All

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I felt a little bad for Daviana getting cut like that, but it's not the worst treatment Abby's ever given someone. To my untrained eye, Kalani did dance better though.

I didn't like Daviana's mother though. She acted so shocked by the fact that her daughter placed sixth in a dance, like it was unheard of. It just annoyed me.

The group dance was better than in recent weeks, and I thought the Eliana worked well in it. I didn't understand why she was so upset at the end of the dance though. Did she mess something up?

The mom's made me laugh saying a nine-year-old shouldn't be in a dance about reckless driving. Do none of them remember The Last Text? Their girls were all little then. And just last week they said they thought Mackenzie worked well in the group dances because there was just one of her and not a whole team. Then Abby reduces the mini team to two, and they get mad.

• Love 3

Very little is real.  They have plot lines and even real lines given to them.  Abby, however, is also a liar so you have to keep that in mind as well.  I'm sure not everything she says is a lie, but quite a bit is.

• Love 3

So fake.  No studio would keep Kendall and boot Daviana.  Daviana or her mom probably could only stay for a few shows.  At least, they showed that in reality, studios or dancers practice solos and dances for months not a week.

I always thought Eliana was the best from the minis.  The other mini was there because her mom causes trouble.   I wonder if she still practices since this can't be good for her business.  

• Love 8
5 hours ago, realdancemom said:

No studio would keep Kendall and boot Daviana. 

I was coming here to say the same thing. The standard was nuts: "If you can't beat Kalani, you don't belong here." I mean, neither Kendall nor Nia can beat Kalani. Can they be dismissed, too?

• Love 6

The producers kicking off Daviana was a stupid decision. She is a great dancer.

I'm glad Elliana and Lilly got to stay. I have never seen grown women so hateful towards those little girls. Jealousy, plain and simple. Otherwise, the elite moms would be giving Elliana the kudos she deserves. What Elliana pulled off in that group dance was simply astonishing, especially considering her age! Elite mothers are a bunch of nasty bullies who have they have their heads too far up their asses. 

I can't stand Jill. Can she ever have an argument without getting loud, name calling, or walking off? She's an insufferable bitch! 

Edited by NickDisnCart
  • Love 5

So, I just need to watch this as I would any other scripted show.  OK.  Why do they try to pass it as reality when it's not.  Urgh.

Is Daviana only 14? I thought she was older.  These poor girls.  So many tears. I do feel bad for them.  

I loved the group dance, and didn't see the mistake. Elliana did beautifully. Her mom should brpe proud.  And I wish she would take her to a better environment. 

Also, no Candy crapples, so that's a plus!!

Edited by Sgt Pepper
  • Love 1

I had to laugh when Kendall  saying that the teens are at a different level. Those minis can dance circles around Kendall and Nia as well. They are the weakest dancers on that team, and those minis would beat them in a solo. So for Jill and Holly to think that the minis drag down the team, is comical, they have more technique and tricks then Kendall and Nia put together!

I don't really like how in her talking head Kendall referred to Elliana as 'that mini'. She's rude and delusional just like her obnoxious loud mouth mother. 

• Love 5
On December 24, 2016 at 1:58 AM, MoonWalker said:

I had to laugh when Kendall  saying that the teens are at a different level. Those minis can dance circles around Kendall and Nia as well. They are the weakest dancers on that team, and those minis would beat them in a solo. So for Jill and Holly to think that the minis drag down the team, is comical, they have more technique and tricks then Kendall and Nia put together!

I don't really like how in her talking head Kendall referred to Elliana as 'that mini'. She's rude and delusional just like her obnoxious loud mouth mother. 

I didn't like that either, but it's possible they filmed the talking head before Abby made a choice on which mini it was.  So she could have not been able to say a name.

• Love 1