Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Westport Cotillion

Oliver secretly takes dancing and manners lessons in hopes of getting a girl he likes to accompany him to the Westport Cotillion.

Didn't see a topic, so here it is.

I thought they were going to reveal that the two kids were tricking the parents with the whole no text message thing somehow, so I was kind of surprised that they were playing it straight.

Edited by Perfect Xero
Wrong ep number

I thought this was very weak.  Aside from the lunch with friends, especially Angela saying she wished her son would sell meth so that he'd be outside, this just didnt work for me.

Edited by Tiger

I did like the scene with Greg and Oliver in the bathroom. And I thought it was funny that Taylor and her frenemy were back on speaking terms because they were talking about what fools their mothers made of themselves. Heh.

4 hours ago, MaryMitch said:

I like the idea of young ladies and gentlemen going to cotillion.  We could all use a little courtesy in our lives.

ITA.  Cotillion is one of those wonderfully old fashioned things I remember from Fairfield County.  I didn't even think existed anymore since I moved to another area of Connecticut where I never hear about it anymore.

• Love 2

Ugh. Katie is a nightmare of a mom. I know the type. THe ones that have no self worth unless their teenage / adult kids involve them in everything. Honestly, at this point she needs to take on a hobby or have a job. When your kids are all school age, and the oldest ones are old enough to babysit / fend for themselves after school, you don't have to be a stay-at-home-mom anymore. I mean, if it gives you meaning and happiness, then by all means. But if you're feeling so bored you start stalking your kids and ruining their lives... get a hobby.

• Love 1