Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Whitney Houston, We Have A Problem

Random thoughts after watching tonight's episode. How has Gail not had to pee yet? I really hope they don't leave her there for the whole hiatus, since next week is the fall finale. Crazy Melissa could be interesting. I wonder how long they will stay in the same location with the same people. It's more interesting when they encounter new people and places. Not a bad episode, though. It brought the balance of funny and slightly terrifying that I've always enjoyed from this show. 

Loved that dinosaur costume. Tandy continuing to make the mouth move cracked me up. Oh, and slowly falling to the ground to pick up that... hula hoop?

I'm not sure what else to say about the ep. Oh, there's something going on with Lewis. It was odd that he went into the bushes then came back and said false alarm. There must be a reason for that.

I thought he meant false alarm about spotting that special plant that Carol said only existed in New Zealand, which is why he supposedly had to pull over that second in order to investigate, not that he didn't have to pee after all.  

The only thing fishy about Lewis (or is it Louis?) IMO is how he can tolerate all of the antics.  He's acclimated way too quickly.  LOL

Yes, Carol, you can be annoying!  Surprise, surprise (it's not just Tandy).

Isn't there a ceiling hatch in the elevator?  I thought Gail finally saw it when she looked up, but nope.

Edited by indeed

Gail being stuck in the elevator is stressing me out way too much.  I need her to get out.  I know that is the point, but I was getting too frustrated with all the close calls.  On the funny side though, please have Tandy wear the dinosaur suit more often.  I loved that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, indeed said:

I thought he meant false alarm about spotting that special plant that Carol said only existed in New Zealand, which is why he supposedly had to pull over that second in order to investigate, not that he didn't have to pee after all.  

Whether he had to pee or look for a plant, this was included in the show for a reason. I believe it's a hint that Lewis is hiding something from the others.

Yes, I know the line's there for a reason.  As I said, I thought he was merely following up with his pee cover since he might not have heard Erica telling Carol the reason why he pulled over and rushed to the bushes.  But, sure, it could be something else.

• Love 1

I know it's just a comedy show but Gail being trapped in the elevator sort of underscores how dangerous it was for any of them to be using them. She could literally die in there. I know they probably won't go there, but it's kind of a scary thought, actually. She's apparently in another building they're not using, and this is her fault for wandering off and isolating herself from the group and just assuming the electricity would stay on - even after it's gone off at least once before. Dumb move, and she's paying for it now. If she gets out of there I hope she has a greater appreciation for the group.

• Love 1