Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls: Another Year in the Life Season 2 Speculation

photo fox
  • Start Topic

Gilmore Girls: Another Year in the Life Season 2 Speculation   POLL OPEN

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought the revival was a rating success? I forgot exactly so I can't cite a source but right after it aired, I read that in a few places.

I'll be perfectly fine with someone other than ASP writing season two. They can apply patches to the butcher job ASP did. There was a lot of gap in the 9 years they can insert flashbacks to explain some of the insanity of the first season. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I thought the revival was a rating success? I forgot exactly so I can't cite a source but right after it aired, I read that in a few places.

I'll be perfectly fine with someone other than ASP writing season two. They can apply patches to the butcher job ASP did. There was a lot of gap in the 9 years they can insert flashbacks to explain some of the insanity of the first season. 

Was it a success?  I'm curious as to how well it did.

It really was a butcher job, wasn't it?  

It was a huge success.  However, remember that there were literally legions of fans of all ages eagerly awaiting it.  There was a huge amount of speculation, lots of hints and stories, plus multiple trailers.  Everyone pounced on it immediately and many binge watched.  Word didn't get out right away how truly awful it was.

With that said, it would be interesting to see how may re-watches there were.  I, for one, was so turned off by the whole mess that you couldn't pay me to watch a single second of it in a rerun.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I heard that Netflix was up because of shows like the GG revival, and Luke Cage

Edited by lulu1960
  • Love 1