Type keyword(s) to search

Psych in the Media: "We actually started an urban legend..."

BW Manilowe

Great news that Tim is well enough to play Lassie again, he is such a fine actor and it’s great to read about his recovery.  Im sure they will come up with a good story for the next movie, with the time they will have to work on it.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

There is a Psych marathon on Saturday, August 4 starting at 9:00 am on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

AWESOME! I've been missing my Shawn and Gus.

Dulé is soooooo wasted on Suits, and I don't know how James' new show is doing, but I want, nay, I NEED Psych: The Movie Sequel: Enter Lassie!

• Love 2

It looks like Psych will be airing on September 22 for one day on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Most of season six episodes Shawn Rescues Darth Vader, The Amazing Psych-Man & Tap Man, Dead Man's Curveball, Shawn Interrupted, In for a Pretty Penny, The Tao of Gus, Neil Simon's Lover's Retreat, Indiana Shawn and the Temple,  Heeeeere's Lassie, Shawn and the Real Girl, and Let's Doo-W** it Again.

6 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

It looks like Psych will be airing on September 22 for one day on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Most of season six episodes Shawn Rescues Darth Vader, The Amazing Psych-Man & Tap Man, Dead Man's Curveball, Shawn Interrupted, In for a Pretty Penny, The Tao of Gus, Neil Simon's Lover's Retreat, Indiana Shawn and the Temple,  Heeeeere's Lassie, Shawn and the Real Girl, and Let's Doo-W** it Again.

Blah.

I just saw this on my FB feed-posted by  Dulé himself! It’s a few months old-before the Fall season. Podcast with Michael The best Lex Luthor Rosenbaum. It’s HILARIOUS. And it turns out James and Maggie had broken up in season seven but didn’t tell anyone except for Tim and Dulé. But they are still very close and good friends.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fpodcast%2Finside-of-you-with-michael-rosenbaum%2Fid1256754097%3Fi%3D1000422837619%26mt%3D2&h=AT1UpjdpViK2Xu_sBHRkbr72w46GxIpsHnix6QqD1upLKcHV-Ucy5IkqL5KSTik_9YFx0Xrr9b5TzaqrCoQ3TsNU6Og_UM8_OBI8Rd3viowmgQSGO6MJQuPjAQfX&s=1

• Love 1