Type keyword(s) to search

Psych in the Media: "We actually started an urban legend..."

BW Manilowe

I was watching the Law & Order marathon on Ion. In the last few minutes, they aired a commercial saying that Psych will be airing on Ion again as of 1AM Eastern/12 Midnight Central Time on Tuesday, October 4th. So when you go to sleep on Monday, October 3rd, if it's before midnight, remember to set your recorders if you wanna watch as it aired on Ion. They're apparently starting with Ep 701. I don't know if it's airing once a week or more often than that. Hope this helps.

https://www.iontelevision.com/show/psych

• Love 1

I just so happened to use my cable's search function for this last night and now I've got my DVR all set! I just hope around Halloween they do a marathon of the scary episodes like they did last year (i.e. "Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast", "Tuesday the 17th"). I'm really excited, I miss this show so much.

psych-gif-6.gif

• Love 2

Guess I have to start DVRing on there because it is no longer on Netflix. So bummed- I don't have the last 4 seasons on DVD and it was nice to watch an episode or two when nothing is on TV. Damn you Netflix!

For some reason when I catch the show on ION, I've been seeing the last season or so.

Only yesterday they rolled back to episode one.  I'd forgotten how much rockier the relationship between Shawn and his dad was when he first came home.  I'm glad they've improved over the seasons.

I looked and didn't see a media thread, so...

I was scrolling around to see what James Roday was up to, and came across this, and now I has a sadz ?: James and Maggie broke up a year after the show ended and she married some director.

I wuz hoping those two would be together forever!!!!

But I still ❤️this show and the love and friendship of Gus and Shawn!

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I looked and didn't see a media thread, so...

I was scrolling around to see what James Roday was up to, and came across this, and now I has a sadz ?: James and Maggie broke up a year after the show ended and she married some director.

I wuz hoping those two would be together forever!!!!

But I still ❤️this show and the love and friendship of Gus and Shawn!

I'm sad to hear that. I still love the show too and watch it every night on Ion its still such a fun and funny show to watch.

• Love 2

Huh. It seems like ION isn't airing all the episodes! It skipped "Christmas Joy" or whatever the second season Christmas ? episode was with Gus's sister; it didn't air "A Very Juliet Episode," and it won't air the fifth season opener, either, but goes from the fourth season finale to the second episode.

There's no rhyme or reason. I called and left a voicemail as well as submitting an email. Wonder if I'll hear back or not.?

Dulé has a new show!!! Doubt, a lawyer show that premieres tonite on CBS at 10:00 EST.  The one clip I saw on my FB feed, which I can't link here because I'm typing this from my phone- his character is uberly HAWT! Got a Law &  Order AND Perry Mason mention- as shade toward the stoopid client!!!

Im tuning in cuz I've missed seeing him on my screen! And I did a HUUUUGE AWWWW when he said he was playing Old Man Basketball with his "old friend" James Roday!! My heart melted to learn they're still good friends and still hang out!

❤️?????❤️

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Dulé has a new show!!! Doubt, a lawyer show that premieres tonite on CBS at 10:00 EST.  The one clip I saw on my FB feed, which I can't link here because I'm typing this from my phone- his character is uberly HAWT! Got a Law &  Order AND Perry Mason mention- as shade toward the stoopid client!!!

Im tuning in cuz I've missed seeing him on my screen! And I did a HUUUUGE AWWWW when he said he was playing Old Man Basketball with his "old friend" James Roday!! My heart melted to learn they're still good friends and still hang out!

❤️?????❤️

Its funny I wasn't going to watch it until I saw that Dulé was going to be in it. Now, I'll give it a try.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

❤️?????❤️

Here's an assist: 

Probably not the clip you saw, but it is a trailer for the show. It didn't grab my attention, but I'll give anything a try! 

10 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

Here's an assist: 

Probably not the clip you saw, but it is a trailer for the show. It didn't grab my attention, but I'll give anything a try! 

Nope that wasn't it. This clip was at the end of the pilot.  I'll see if I can't find the clip that had me ???

I am super excited for the winter movie but is anyone else sad that the press release said that Gus and Shawn are reuniting to work on a case after a couple years apart? In my mind, Gus and Shawn just moved the Psych office to San Francisco after the series finale and opened up shop there. 

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, pivot said:

I am super excited for the winter movie but is anyone else sad that the press release said that Gus and Shawn are reuniting to work on a case after a couple years apart? In my mind, Gus and Shawn just moved the Psych office to San Francisco after the series finale and opened up shop there. 

I read it as the team will unite again. Lassiter and Henry were still in Santa Barbara when the show ended.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 4

I just have to share all the feels at seeing my FB feed being flooded with ALL THINGS PSYCH since the news broke out that a reunion movie was coming out!?????

As hard as I try, I still get political stuff and I hate it-So this is AWESOME! The one article by Deadline had a video and silly me thought it was a new one with  Dulé, James and Franks. But alas, it was one of the last ones with Ausiellio about whether season 8 was going to be the last season. What struck me was how James is the TOTAL OPPOSITE of the character of Shawn. He's very quiet but not aloof. Dulé was hilarious, teasing back and forth how he is the "loose lips that sinks ships" because he accidentally revealed some plot on Twitter. Steve Franks is just so sweet. 

Saying how EXCITED I am for this movie and any and all teases and interviews, is putting it lightly!

(edited)

I just hope, that because Maggie and James broke up shortly after the show ended, that it doesn't mean that Shawn and Jules didn't get married!?

I would be very sad.

That said, I just can't wait to see the show's OTP back on my screen! That would be

?????Shawn n' Gus?????

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6
(edited)

From EW.com/Entertainment WeeklyPsych creator looks to Fast and Furious franchise for inspiration

No real spoilers for the movie. But this says (among other things) the plan is to, hopefully, do a series of reunion movies (I think the article says 6) if USA Network will allow. So far the 1 airing this December is the only 1 which has been OK'd by the network & filmed.

Edited by BW Manilowe
To add a comment.
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, BW Manilowe said:

From EW.com/Entertainment WeeklyPsych creator looks to Fast and Furious franchise for inspiration

No real spoilers for the movie. But this says (among other things) the plan is to, hopefully, do a series of reunion movies (I think the article says 6) if USA Network will allow. So far the 1 airing this December is the only 1 which has been OK'd by the network & filmed.

Just like the Perry Mason movies! I'll take it! Especially since Tim will have a limited role in the movie in December due to his stroke.

1 hour ago, BW Manilowe said:

Well, then this settles it; this needs to be the first of a series of Psych movies.  I'm of course much more saddened that Timothy Omundson isn't going to be able to give us the full Lassie for the Christmas special though I do hope he can give the fans a scene or two.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Well, then this settles it; this needs to be the first of a series of Psych movies.  I'm of course much more saddened that Timothy Omundson isn't going to be able to give us the full Lassie for the Christmas special though I do hope he can give the fans a scene or two.

"the full Lassie"... Love it!

(edited)

The panel's at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern & 12 Noon Central Time THIS FRIDAY. You can follow along on Twitter & Instagram using the hashtags #SDCC & #PsychTheMovie.

Edited by BW Manilowe
To add info.