Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Hollywood or Bust

Brielle chases her dreams of becoming a celebrity news reporter and journeys to a meeting with "Access Hollywood" in a bid to land a position. Joining her are Kim, who also has a meeting with her skincare company, and a hyper KJ.

I see no one has even posted on this episode. My guess is most of us fell asleep.  It was pretty boring.  I just don't get the "cuteness" of K.J., at all.  He is a misbehaved brat and Kim couldn't care less about disciplining him.  How many times was she going to say, "I can't wait until my husband gets here!"?  

I can't believe they have a chef at their house and she makes basically the same dishes all the time and of course it is nothing healthy because Kimmy doesn't roll that way.  Kim, mix in a salad every once in a while!

Brielle, don't quit your day job, dear.  And next time you have an interview try putting something professional on and not a big ass man's shirt.  It looked like one of Kroy's dress shirts.  I can't believe how gross it was when they showed her literally scarfing that burger down her maw!!!  

I hit paused during several of Kim and Kroy's TH's and just stared at how incredibly strange Kim looks with all of her plastic surgery and botox. OMG!  She looks like a circus sideshow.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

I see no one has even posted on this episode. My guess is most of us fell asleep.  It was pretty boring.  I just don't get the "cuteness" of K.J., at all.  He is a misbehaved brat and Kim couldn't care less about disciplining him.  How many times was she going to say, "I can't wait until my husband gets here!"?  

I can't believe they have a chef at their house and she makes basically the same dishes all the time and of course it is nothing healthy because Kimmy doesn't roll that way.  Kim, mix in a salad every once in a while!

Brielle, don't quit your day job, dear.  And next time you have an interview try putting something professional on and not a big ass man's shirt.  It looked like one of Kroy's dress shirts.  I can't believe how gross it was when they showed her literally scarfing that burger down her maw!!!  

I hit paused during several of Kim and Kroy's TH's and just stared at how incredibly strange Kim looks with all of her plastic surgery and botox. OMG!  She looks like a circus sideshow.

For awhile, Kim looked good - for her. I would never want to deal with that kind of upkeep, but it worked for her. And I laughed along with everyone else when she ate pizza and then got her lipo. But she looks really, really odd now - her lips are upturned, her eyes are bugged out, and it just isn't cute any longer.

And yes, the swearing little ones and Brielle shoveling junk food down her throat made me :o/

• Love 8

Yea, Kim is not a mother to those younger kids. She can't even handle KJ for one day without her husband. hell, one HOUR! She was complaining the entire time. Yet we never saw her TRY to parent him. It's just "KJ!" "KJ!" over and over. From the other room. Here's what you do - walk into the room he's in, get down on his level, look him in the eyes, and tell him in a stern voice to quit beating on every damn thing in site. Also, when you travel, pack things for kids to do! He's likely acting out because he's BORED. And I don't just mean the iPad. Buy new toys he's never seen before (we know you got the money) - preferably not loud ones. Puzzles. Activity books. Travel tic-tac-toe. Stuff like that. Don't just expect to drag a child around on very adult ventures for several days and expect him to act like a perfect little angel. 

The boys are so much better around Kroy. He engages them, but is also firm. Kim just laughs and thinks they're cute, then walks out for someone else to do the work. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

It's the dreaded "c" word rearing it's ugly head again.  And by that I mean "calories".  Yes, Brielle, junk food has calories.  Lots of them.  Which will in time have you looking like a wine barrel.  Nobody is immune!  If Brielle wants to work at E she should look at the people that work there now.  They are all super skinny.  LA is the ultimate looks based culture and E epitomizes that.

I don't think KJ is particularly driven to be an actor.  He looks to me like an active kid that would much rather be on a sports field somewhere or playing at his fully equipped-with-fun house.  Kim and Kroy tried to get him to fake being dead and then act out a scene cooking but he wasn't having it.  I wish they would just let him be a kid instead of trying to monetize him at such a young age.

• Love 5

I don't think KJ is particularly driven to be an actor. 

He isn't.  But taking a kid to auditions is a Bravo reality show staple. Ramona's Avery, Teresa's Gia ... it's a go-to plot when you run out of ideas or pregnancies.  Ironically, the ONE child who has a REAL career is Gigi Hadid -- the one I would have loved to see audition for modeling agencies etc.

Didn't they already do this last year - take Brielle to Hollywood for a try out at E? I could swear this already happened.

Speaking of these bratty kids, I was pretty mad a couple of eps ago when the football player husband (whatever his name is) said that the kids are rough so they need a large dog that can "hold its own" against the kids. No dog should have to hold its own against wild, rough, undisciplined children! No matter their size, pets should be treated with respect and empathy! Ugh. These people are trash.

• Love 3

I don't know why they don't show Brielle taking classes at community college, or wherever, in TV production, or whatever. At least, Kroy said she was doing that when he was interviewed on some other show (WWHL maybe) about 6 months ago. He made sure to say that because you can tell he's getting annoyed with Brielle doing essentially nothing (i.e., being Kim's assistant) while hanging out at his house. Something about her studies would at least would let us see that she's making an effort to learn her trade rather than just be handed an E! network internship. Or maybe she is really that lazy and dropped the classes, or never even started, or couldn't get into the program.

1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

It did already happen, they are recycling storylines because they have nothing else for Brielle to do.

Thanks! At least I'm not losing my mind.

Brielle doesn't strike me as the kind of kid who would want to learn the various aspects of production. I pity her classmates.