Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 3 (10/12/2016 - 10/18/2016)

• Start Topic

Danielle bash fest #395739 in the HOH room. Monte said he literally thinks Danielle or Justin will murder him if he runs into them outside the house. So glad this drama queen is being evicted tonight. The Plastics will be much more likeable without him. They are growing on me, but they fact that they like him really makes me wonder about them.

• Love 3

I'm so confused about everything. Do they know that they're not on TV? They keep making references to being on TV, so it confuses me. Is BB After Dark (or whatever it's called) coming on? Does this count as a "real" season of BB? Is this BB19 or will that be next summer? Will this season be memorialized in any way? Like, if you get CBS All Access (or whatever it's called) will you be able to watch something representing this season? Is there some kind of official "show" on the feeds at some time(s)?

4 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I'm so confused about everything. Do they know that they're not on TV? They keep making references to being on TV, so it confuses me. Is BB After Dark (or whatever it's called) coming on? Does this count as a "real" season of BB? Is this BB19 or will that be next summer? Will this season be memorialized in any way? Like, if you get CBS All Access (or whatever it's called) will you be able to watch something representing this season? Is there some kind of official "show" on the feeds at some time(s)?

I've seen them refer to "good TV" but I think they do know it's online only. No BB After Dark. This is BB OTT not BB 19, which I assume is next summer. If you have CBS All Access you can watch stuff from BB OTT but I notice its separate from regular BB. They do a hour long show before eviction every Wednesday and they also do short daily recaps M-F at 7pm PST.

• Love 1

I'm guessing that they don't fully understand how BBOTT works. They didn't really explain it until the week before, anyway. But they should know that it's all online and it's not a regular season. I'm not quite sure why they don't.

So many bash sessions between each side of the house. However, I'm less confident that America's Vote will go toward Monte. I mean, I'm 70% sure it will, but there's people who are thinking strategically and know that the Plastics need the numbers because once next week comes, they won't stand a chance and they'll get picked off, as even America's Vote might not help. The other side will have more numbers. I hate Monte more than Danielle. I actually like Danielle and think she's a great player. Her cockiness and occasional vile behaviour rubs me the wrong way, as does Monte's. But in terms of the game and how it'll be entertaining, Danielle needs to go. Monte can go next week, and I hope he does. There's always that fear of Monte making it far but I don't think America will let Monte stay until the finals. 

Unfortunately, because Shane won veto, Danielle has to go. But I guess it knocks down a number for Jason, so that's good. 

Danielle/Shane's PDA is growing stronger by the hour. They are certainly not afraid to show off their relationship, that's for sure. Kryssie said earlier that people want to watch a showmance. Clue #1 that she's not a Big Brother fan. 

It's going to be an exciting eviction, that's for sure. if America votes for Monte, then in order for Danielle to leave, the Plastics need Shane to vote for Kryssie to make it a tie. If America votes for Danielle or even Kryssie, then the votes can stay 4v4 and Alex will break the tie to send Danielle home. Unfortunately, the Plastics have not done a good job from what I've seen to get Shane to vote for Kryssie. They needed to isolate themselves from Monte a bit earlier, in order to show that they "know" he's going and that they're voting him out. Then Monte could have had conversations with Shane and guilted him into voting for Kryssie as a pity vote. I mean, it might not have worked because some of these players this year are wicked observant, but it would have been worth the try. 

Man, I really hate Monte and hate that I have to root for him to stay. It pains me, but Danielle going causes more drama, it makes the sides of the house more even, and Danielle's attitude is rubbing me the wrong way. 

7 hours ago, Marie80 said:

The Plastics will be much more likeable without him. They are growing on me, but they fact that they like him really makes me wonder about them.

Yea, I think if Monte leaves maybe the internet's hate boner for the Plastics will subside a bit. The fact that they actually like him is so odious. I just hope that once he's evicted the Plastics won't go on and on about him being unfairly villainized or something, because that would really solidify the feeders never liking them.

7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I'm so confused about everything. Do they know that they're not on TV? They keep making references to being on TV, so it confuses me. 

I'm pretty sure they think the Wednesday ep is on TV. Why, I have no idea. It's hilarious to me.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kryssie said earlier that people want to watch a showmance. Clue #1 that she's not a Big Brother fan.

Oh, I think she's right about that. The tv audience loves showmances. But the feeders for the most part aren't as enamored with them.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I think if Monte leaves maybe the internet's hate boner for the Plastics will subside a bit. The fact that they actually like him is so odious. I just hope that once he's evicted the Plastics won't go on and on about him being unfairly villainized or something, because that would really solidify the feeders never liking them.

Shelby probably will, and Morgan and Scott might, but Whitney/Alex might tone it down or drop it eventually. I imagine they will talk about it for a while, unfortunately to us. 

What I learned last night is that the Misfits like Whitney the most out of the other side. Not only that but Alex is their next target after Monte. Either way, Alex is screwed next week if a Misfit wins HOH (which is highly likely). 

I finally caught up with the recaps last night. Last week's thread is locked, so I'll put my comment about Monte here: loved his "house of headhold" phrase during or after the HOH competition.  I voted for Kryssie.

So BB has been giving them daily trivia messages, which probably relate to the HOH contest.  Alex, Morgan and Whitney are studying them, and Morgan has them DOWN.  I am impressed, my memory is way too shoddy to remember all of those things.  So yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for a Morgan HOH. 

4 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

So yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for a Morgan HOH. 

I hope Morgan wins as well. Morgan/Alex are my faves and I think the only way they'd both be safe is if Morgan wins HOH. 

Jason's group has been studying the trivia, too. Justin seems to know them pretty well. This could be a tense HOH comp because everyone wants it and they all seem to have it pretty memorized. 

Once again, let me say, I really wish this season wasn't so heavily controlled by America because it has the makings of being a great season. These people are all messy as fuck and there are 2 sides that despise each other. This could've been another BB6. It could've been fun and interesting and there could've been power shifts constantly, etc, but America is going to ruin it's potential.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Morgan wins as well. Morgan/Alex are my faves and I think the only way they'd both be safe is if Morgan wins HOH. 

Unless America puts up Alex. Then she's a goner. America's petty that way. They tried to do it this week. 

Justin seems to be getting along with the Plastics. I've seen him hanging around them quite a bit the last day or so. You see, Justin and Whitney are doing a good job at communicating with the other side of the house. That's what they all need to be doing. 

I'm still kind of hoping that Shane's dumb and votes for Kryssie. If he does that, then Danielle's a goner. Unfortunately, that will make Alex target #1 and I'm pretty sure she'll be gone, all because of America, because they'll surely put her up, no matter what. 

Alex is definitely my favourite and Morgan's rising up again. She's the ONLY one that was really nice to Scott when he had his sand pit punishment. Everyone else made light chat or ignored him, while Morgan went to talk to him and made him slop. 

This house really does remain divided. Like, neither side really goes to venture and try to make peace with each other. For the most part, they just hang out in their groups. It's a game, people! Go suck up your pride and try to play nice! I do love that the house is this divided, though. It would be more fun without America as Big Brother's 14th Houseguest and Jury. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unless America puts up Alex. Then she's a goner. America's petty that way. They tried to do it this week. 

I don't see it happening. Alex is pretty popular. Some might try to do it for the irony or whatever, like they did this week, but I don't think it'd be enough, like it wasn't this week.

But if Morgan doesn't win HOH I'd say there's a pretty good chance she'd be America's nom. She seems to be getting the most hate of the Plastics.

I just hope these people that are trying to get Danielle out tonight to keep the game interesting will start a campaign to get Jason nominated next week. Apparently reddit is leaning that way a bit, so it might be a real possibility. I would definitely actually vote if there was a good chance Jason could get nommed.

Edited by peachmangosteen
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Once again, let me say, I really wish this season wasn't so heavily controlled by America because it has the makings of being a great season. These people are all messy as fuck and there are 2 sides that despise each other. This could've been another BB6. It could've been fun and interesting and there could've been power shifts constantly, etc, but America is going to ruin it's potential.

I wonder if this season would have been as interesting if America wasn't involved though. On so many other seasons we have people trying to lay low as long as possible, hiding alliances, constantly trying to avoid getting "blood on their hands" which means throwing HOH comps, etc. This season little to none of the HGs are trying to fly under the radar, the alliances are blatant and everyone is so scared of who America will vote for that they actually TRY to win comps. Imagine that! These first two weeks have been much more entertaining than they usually are.

I have a bit more faith in the feedsters and I don't think they will necessarily pick off the "Ballcrushers" (The Plastics minus Monte) one by one. I've seen a ton of Danielle hate and also people voting for what will bring the most drama. I find the whole experiment really interesting because, let's face it, Big Brother needed something to shake things up even if it's just for one season.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Marie80 said:

I have a bit more faith in the feedsters and I don't think they will necessarily pick off the "Ballcrushers" (The Plastics minus Monte) one by one. I've seen a ton of Danielle hate and also people voting for what will bring the most drama. I find the whole experiment really interesting because, let's face it, Big Brother needed something to shake things up even if it's just for one season.

I know that things could easily change if a Misfit wins HOH, because nobody wants to see things become so predictable. My issue is that the Misfits will have the numbers if Monte leaves, even with America's vote helping the Ballcrushers. So unless the Misfits turn on each other this upcoming week or if Morgan/Whitney/Shelby/Scott win HOH, I just fear that it'll be boring. Plus, there's a good section of people online laughing at the Plastics' HOHs becoming nullified and want to see their favourites get to the end.

But it is a fun season because I've seen a lot of fans for both sides of the house. I like a lot of the twists and I've enjoyed all of the comps thus far. It's just that America's Nominee and America's Eviction Vote has put a damper on things because of favouritism. Not that I can say much; if the Misfits were my favourite group, I might be less ragey. So I'm hoping that Feedsters are going to try to shake things up soon to make things fun to watch instead of boring and getting to listen to both sides being cocky as hell.

• Love 1

They should make the people who are safe in the first safety ceremony also safe from America's nomination (the HGs who are safe in the 2nd ceremony could still be nommed by America).  That would allow an HOH to protect some of his/her alliance, while still letting America fuck with everyone's game.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 4

Waiting for Kryssie to play the victim. Even though she got zero votes and, if she were half as smart as she thinks she is, would have known she was going to get zero votes. Danielle may get over the top insufferable this week.  I having a feeling we may get another "volatile" week, no matter who wins HOH. We shall see.

• Love 1

Alex is the next target, and because the numbers are on the Misfits' side, she's probably gone if she doesn't win veto. This disappoints me, which is why I need a Plastic to win. Morgan winning would be ideal. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
veto, not HOH
  • Love 1

So...WTF is this HOH? I was so hoping for a trivia comp about the BB questions. This looks like it's going to last forever and is completely random.

I'm all in on the plastics. The LNC not only trash talks (they ALL do), they do the thing I hate where they pat themselves on their backs about how they are so much smarter and awesome and better at the game. I do not like any of them. Well, no, I like Neeley, when she's not corrupted by their BS. And yeah, it's good for me that the Plastics are no longer corrupted by fucking Monte. 

• Love 5

Yeah, I'm very interested to see how the Plastics are without Monte. I still prefer the Misfits, but in no way do I want it to be smooth sailing for them. My favorite part of tonight's episode was when Monte was saying he controlled the Plastics alliance and they all gave him a "WTF no you don't but keep thinking that, sweetie" look lol. I do love that we have an alliance of strong women this season. I also love that they named their new alliance the "Ballcrushers." Not sure if it's official yet but I hope it is. And NO that does not make me sexist. :)

This comp is very weird, but at least we got to hear a voice from Production! That was exciting...

• Love 2

Justin's not trying, Jason clearly threw out a guess so he could smoke, Danielle/Shane working together didn't help them at all. I feel like that side is giving up and not trying because they know that they're good, no matter what. Because the last two weeks proved that their side is safe because of America. 

At least, it's the impression I'm getting right now. 

• Love 1

Dumbest comp ever. When people are guessing 20 something or 170 something? Yeah, this comp is dumb.

But no, I don't think any side is "throwing" it. The Plastics plus Scott is 5 the rest is 6. They don't know wtf "America" is going to do. No one has a clue about how this dumbass HOH works.

Edited by Katesus7
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Dumbest comp ever. When people are guessing 20 something or 170 something? Yeah, this comp is dumb.

I think each board has a number on it so when they are guessing which is longest they say the number of the board, not how long it is. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Marie80

OK, that makes actual sense. But good lord, all these people through two rounds, many with help, could not figure it out? Seriously? And are the boards numbered so randomly? Wouldn't they be like 1 - 40?

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

This comp seems like a crap shoot.  Sure, they could be methodical and start at one end measuring each plank and remembering the number and length of the longest plank they measured to that point.  That would take forever but it seems that these guys are just aimlessly wandering around.  I'm not sure if that is any better.  Either way, it looks like this comp will be a long one.

• Love 1

Ok, while we're waiting for someone to accidentally stumble upon the HOH win, for people who actually have the feeds, what is this week's care package? I know it has something to do with choosing a veto type (diamond, double, something else). If someone could kindly expand on the details of that, it would be great. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, while we're waiting for someone to accidentally stumble upon the HOH win, for people who actually have the feeds, what is this week's care package? I know it has something to do with choosing a veto type (diamond, double, something else). If someone could kindly expand on the details of that, it would be great. 

Hey, I just so happened to be looking at that right now! Here is the exact wording of the care package:

The winner of this care package gets the power to pick which type of veto the Houseguests will be competing for this week.

Options will be:
Diamond Veto - The holder of this veto has the power to remove someone from the chopping block and also name the replacement nominee.
Double Veto - Two vetoes will be awarded at the veto competition and in play this week.
Boomerang Veto - The winner of this veto will be able to use it twice. That means the holder could remove two people from the chopping block at the veto meeting.

This is kind of a weird care package. You could potentially be the winner of it, and have it backfire on you and help the other side.

And Scott just won HOH!

1 minute ago, flipflopdiva said:

The winner of this care package gets the power to pick which type of veto the Houseguests will be competing for this week.

Options will be:
Diamond Veto - The holder of this veto has the power to remove someone from the chopping block and also name the replacement nominee.
Double Veto - Two vetoes will be awarded at the veto competition and in play this week.
Boomerang Veto - The winner of this veto will be able to use it twice. That means the holder could remove two people from the chopping block at the veto meeting.

Ok, so seeing as Scott won HOH, I imagine they'll give this CP to someone on the Misfits. But it could most definitely backfire. 

It could be fun, depending on who Feedsters decide to give it to. I predict it'll be Neeley. 

I really want Scott to put up Shane and Danielle again, just for the laughs. I imagine whoever gets the CP will choose Diamond Veto, because they'll be cocky and assume that their side will win it (which is possible).

I don't see Scott flipping. The LNC really did a number on him last week. He's not dumb, and going to them, and nominating someone who had his back last week just doesn't make sense. Especially after today. He showed his cards, the LNC were totally bitching about him after the vote. He chose his side, I think he has no choice but to stick with it.

I only go by Jokers polls, but the good news is, the Plastics are in good shape there with America's vote. Kryssie should be worried. 

3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I don't see Scott flipping. The LNC really did a number on him last week. He's not dumb, and going to them, and nominating someone who had his back last week just doesn't make sense. Especially after today. He showed his cards, the LNC were totally bitching about him after the vote. He chose his side, I think he has no choice but to stick with it.

I only go by Jokers polls, but the good news is, the Plastics are in good shape there with America's vote. Kryssie should be worried. 

I really hope so! 

Man, if Kryssie ends up on the block because of the Feedsters, I'd laugh for days. 

I know the Boomerang veto will probably not be chosen by whoever wins CP. Which sucks because two Plastics could very well end up on the block and one could be leaving this week. 

This veto is the most important veto of the summer...I mean fall. And Julie, this statement is actually true. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

Scott is up in the HOH telling viewers he's nominating Shane and Danielle.  Danielle for using him as a scapegoat, and Shane for betraying the first night four-guy alliance.  And because he knows they're going after Alex.  He says he needs to make a deal with Neely not to go after Alex.  Yeah, good luck with that, boo.

Edited by LordBowen

Poor Scott.  He'll be king for a week, then it's back to the 'sand pit' of BB life.   I do think it's smart of him to nominate Shane and Danielle, and his reasoning is valid.   Plus, since they've already been nom'd before -- why not again?  Why make a whole new set of enemies?

It's Danielle's time to go.

• Love 2

Alex for Care Package?  I feel like she is the only one who would really consider the pros and cons of each type of veto.  Plus, she is definitely in need of a care package right now.

And it would be hilarious if Kryssie went up as America's Nominee (next to Shane and Danielle).  That side would definitely start to scramble and maybe we would see some cracks in their alliance.

• Love 1

Alex is definitely my favourite and Morgan's rising up again. She's the ONLY one that was really nice to Scott when he had his sand pit punishment. Everyone else made light chat or ignored him, while Morgan went to talk to him and made him slop. 

Morgan and Scott were the only two house guests for quite a while on the first episode - it was all polite chatter, but there must have been some bonding. I like her better than I thought I would.

I'll probably vote Alex for the care package. That's a lot of power and you need someone smart (and on my side) to choose the best one. If Scott nominates Shane and Danielle, and Alex wins the care package, then I hope she chooses the Double or Boomerang Veto. With those two veto choices, the nomination power remains with HOH. With the Diamond veto, the winner of POV gets to replace a nominated houseguest.  Whitney might be a good one to vote for because I think she can figure out the advantages/disadvantages of the types of vetos.

I may vote for Jason for America's nom.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'll probably vote Alex for the care package. That's a lot of power and you need someone smart (and on my side) to choose the best one. If Scott nominates Shane and Danielle, and Alex wins the care package, then I hope she chooses the Double or Boomerang Veto. With those two veto choices, the nomination power remains with HOH. With the Diamond veto, the winner of POV gets to replace a nominated houseguest.  Whitney might be a good one to vote for because I think she can figure out the advantages/disadvantages of the types of vetos.

I don't know. As much as Alex is in trouble this week, I'm kind of hoping that she gets a slightly better Care Package. This week's one is good, but one that wouldn't benefit her directly. I'd rather give the CP to Morgan; that way, her and Alex can decide. And then if Alex makes it through this week, it leaves her open for Safety Servant or something better. I'd personally go with Boomerang because then even if both nominees come off, Scott still has several choices to choose from. 

Danielle's dropped HARD in some ratings. It gives me some hope here. Justin's still the only decent one on the Misfits, even though he's also said some bad things. While his side is complaining about the other side being petty and whatnot, Justin's the only one being friendly with them, which has saved him from the block this week. 

People on Twitter want to send ACP to Shane this week. 

12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I just checked at Jokers, and they show that Morgan is the only have-not.  Is this true?

Monte and Scott were the other two HNs with Morgan.  Monte was evicted and as HOH Scott cannot be an HN.

2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Wow!  LOL - harsh to be the only have-not while others are chowing down, etc.

Yeah, it sucks even more because Morgan had been looking for Have Not food last night after the HOH comp and they hadn't gotten a chance to restock. It's because Danielle (and some of the others) were eating the Have Not food. It's why I can't like the Misfits; they complain about the Plastics being petty and fake and mean, but Jason/Danielle/Kryssie are glad to hide food, eat the Have Not food, and call the other side of the house cruel names while still playing the victims. Someone on the Misfits side was even complaining about how they need a break and how they're the underdogs and they 'need' this next win and all that, even though they have all their numbers plus America and the Plastics (oops, sorry Ballcrushers/Ballsmashers) have had their numbers dwindling down. 

Scott seems to want to target Shane this week, which is fine by me. Him, Danielle, or Kryssie leaving this week is ideal for me. Which is why I need Scott to get the care package. Because he can choose the Boomerang option and be able to control noms still. 

I'm going to be fine with Justin and Jason being relatively safe this week. Justin's proven himself to be the better of the guys in the Misfits, and I know we're stuck with Jason until someone has to nominate him, as long as Kryssie, Danielle, and Shane are the targets and one of them goes this week. I can't have a Ballsmashers person to go, I really can't. And I feel like many of the Feedsters (not the die-hard Jason/Danielle fans) are feeling the same way. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, it sucks even more because Morgan had been looking for Have Not food last night after the HOH comp and they hadn't gotten a chance to restock. It's because Danielle (and some of the others) were eating the Have Not food.

Are pickles and chocolate milk the designated Have Not food though? I thought the condiments and milks were for the entire house. If the designated Have Not food was voted or chosen to be Squid and Strawberries and the rest of the HGs were eating those up then I might see a problem but are the Haves supposed to not eat condiments and certain milks because the Have Nots like to use them on the slop? I don't think so.

15 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Are pickles and chocolate milk the designated Have Not food though? I thought the condiments and milks were for the entire house. If the designated Have Not food was voted or chosen to be Squid and Strawberries and the rest of the HGs were eating those up then I might see a problem but are the Haves supposed to not eat condiments and certain milks because the Have Nots like to use them on the slop? I don't think so.

I think it's the two foods/drinks that the Have Nots are allowed to have if they can't handle the designated Have Not foods. So, yeah, I guess that it's for the entire house, but I believe that Danielle has drank the chocolate milk for the sole reason that the Have Nots wouldn't drink it (I don't have a time stamp on that, unfortunately, but I remember reading it). I think it's more common courtesy that you don't eat all of those foods. I'm going to try to search for some proof that it was done in a malicious way. If it wasn't, then that's fine. But since Danielle/Jason/Kryssie have gotten quite petty and have taken away Shelby's chocolates just to spite her, then I wouldn't surprised if Danielle eating most of the Have Not food is done with purpose. 

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past Danielle to be malicious like that. But I also heard that she just really likes pickles and as a pickle lover myself I had to defend her a bit lol. I can't imagine being told I couldn't eat pickles because the HNs like to chop them up and put them in slop (which sounds disgusting) but I understand how desperate it can get when you're starving.

Slop sounds awful. I HATE protein powder. I don't get why they can't just give them steel cut oats with protein powder on the side or scrap it entirely and go back to PB&J sandwiches. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past Danielle to be malicious like that. But I also heard that she just really likes pickles and as a pickle lover myself I had to defend her a bit lol. I can't imagine being told I couldn't eat pickles because the HNs like to chop them up and put them in slop (which sounds disgusting) but I understand how desperate it can get when you're starving.

Slop sounds awful. I HATE protein powder. I don't get why they can't just give them steel cut oats with protein powder on the side or scrap it entirely and go back to PB&J sandwiches. 

That's fine! I don't really know the Have Not food requirements and what they are and are not allowed to eat, so I just assumed the pickles were specifically for them. I do think that the pickles/chocolate milk give the slop more of a taste because I imagine there's not that much to the slop and the Have Nots do have to keep up their energy somehow. I know the slop, in the past, have given them many, many problems so they had to alter it somehow. I also know that the slop still gives the Have Nots problems, which is why them complaining about how they feel sick is fine for me. I can't imagine how unhealthy it actually is to just eat slop and the specific food that they give them besides the slop. It's just that the Have Nots can only eat certain foods while the Haves can eat anything they want, so maybe when it comes to the foods assigned to the Have Nots, give them priority and don't try to hog it? Especially if there's someone who really doesn't like squid or whatever other food they're given. I'm a picky eater, so being a Have Not would be hell for me. I could deal with cold showers and the Have Not room, but food is an entirely different story. 

Ok, so Kryssie/Neeley already discussing getting Danielle out, while Justin/Jason discussing getting Shane out. I could be down for the Misfits imploding already. It's why I need the Plastics to get ACP this week, or Scott, because they'll keep the nom changes to Scott. I don't want Diamond POV this week because that certainly increases the chances of three Plastics being up on the block. Even with the Misfits talking about turning on the showmance, they won't do it if they win the Diamond veto. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't really know the Have Not food requirements and what they are and are not allowed to eat, so I just assumed the pickles were specifically for them. I do think that the pickles/chocolate milk give the slop more of a taste because I imagine there's not that much to the slop and the Have Nots do have to keep up their energy somehow.

From what I can gather they are allowed to add condiments (although I never considered pickles a condiment) and I guess milks to the slop. The most popular condiments I've seen the HGs use are pickles, salsa and barbecue sauce. I've always wondered how the HGs end up making the same slop "recipes" every season, even when there's not a veteran in the house. Do they remember it from watching past seasons or does BB give them a slop recipe book? LOL.

6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I split my votes between Scott and Shane because I really don't care who gets this Care Package.  It's kinda crappy, IMO.

Seriously. The care package doesn't seem to give the recipient any actual advantage so what's the freaking point? Looks like Scott is way ahead according to Joker's.

7 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I split my votes between Scott and Shane because I really don't care who gets this Care Package.  It's kinda crappy, IMO.

Here's my logic in the matter: if the Misfits get it, they'll most likely choose the Diamond Veto, so it gives THEM the chance of control over noms. If the Plastics+Scott get it, they should logically choose Boomerang or Double, because the control still lies with Scott. I know that Shane is probably going to get it, which means there's a high chance of another Plastic going home this week. That is the last thing I want, since the house is so uneven already. If a Plastic goes this week, that's it. Misfits have all the control especially if they win veto. If that's the case, then I have to hope that the alliance implodes and they turn on each other before they get rid of the entire other side of the house. 

So, let's say Shane wins ACP. Him and Danielle will be on the block, as they probably guess, so he'll pick Diamond. If Danielle, Shane, or Kryssie wins veto, they'll use it on two of their members and then they'll put up Shelby and Alex. I assume Morgan might be on the block, as she's another contender again, but even if she isn't, that leaves Misfits with all the power to vote out Alex. It's a pointless care package for whoever wins it, BUT it makes veto the most important veto competition of this season (or one of them!). So I do think it absolutely matters who gets it. 

1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

From what I can gather they are allowed to add condiments (although I never considered pickles a condiment) and I guess milks to the slop. The most popular condiments I've seen the HGs use are pickles, salsa and barbecue sauce. I've always wondered how the HGs end up making the same slop "recipes" every season, even when there's not a veteran in the house. Do they remember it from watching past seasons or does BB give them a slop recipe book? LOL.

I actually think (not positive) that production would give the some directions with different slop recipes, so to speak. Again, I'm guessing for health and liability reasons, they probably give some pointers and suggestions so the Have Nots' healths are completely shot, and they probably don't want them wasting the food with experimenting with condiments. This is just a guess, not totally sure if this is true!