Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 3 (10/12/2016 - 10/18/2016)

• Start Topic

The new alliance of Scott, Alex, Justin, Jason, and Neeley only works if Scott/Alex are honest about them voting out Shane. Now, I think Scott did mention it to Jason or hinted toward it, but I'm not positive. But hey, if it can work out, then great. But will Neeley do it without Kryssie? And will Alex be loyal to the alliance over her girls? I highly doubt it. But hey, at least a new alliance is trying to form.

With Paul hosting, the houseguests will jump to the conclusion that YOUR BOY won. I kind of want to see him tell them that Nicole won. 

Ew at Paul hosting the next HOH comp. For once I'm glad I can't stay up to watch these comps!

That new alliance is a nightmare for me. But I don't see it actually happening anyway.

57 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, I think Scott did mention it to Jason or hinted toward it, but I'm not positive.

I saw a quick little convo between them yesterday evening and Scott basically told Jason that he didn't really care who went home but that he thought the plan was the same as last week (getting Danielle out). Jason told him about how Danielle is much smarter than Shane and how it'd be better for his personal game to get her out but that he didn't want to step on Scott's toes. Scott told Jason he wouldn't be doing that no matter what he did and told him to just do what he wanted. I don't know if they talked anymore about it after that though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Neely is not a good temperament for this alliance. She is too volatile and emotional.  She has shown that side even before she got put on the block.

But, it is cool that we are seeing some crossovers and interest in working together. I would be that Jason would rather work with Alex than Scott. She is the smart one in that twosome ( although Scott thinks he is equal).

• Love 1
11 hours ago, LordBowen said:

Hmmm. An alliance of Scott, Alex, Justin, Jason, and Neely?  Sounds interesting.

Paul hosting the upcoming HOH comp should be good.

I'm assuming he can't say who won BB18, but I would imagine that the HG would think he won since they brought him to host????

3 hours ago, missyb said:

Neely is not a good temperament for this alliance. She is too volatile and emotional.  She has shown that side even before she got put on the block.

Agreed. I do remember that Neeley got emotional and showed her dark side when it was Kryssie being put up on the block last week, so maybe if Kryssie's gone, Neeley becomes slightly better. It's possible, at least. Kryssie does become almost as self centered as Danielle and she loves to complain and bitch about others. But I also get that Neeley probably is too emotionally invested when it comes to the game, so she might still be the same way when Kryssie goes. 

But I think the only way that alliance works is if Morgan and Kryssie are gone. Otherwise, Alex and Neeley won't stick with it. Well, Alex might, but it's Neeley who will hinder the potential. That, and Scott deciding to lie right off the bat before the alliance is even fully formed. 

Someone on Reddit just compared Danielle/Shane to Rachel/Brendon. In particular, the fact that Rachel became tolerable without Brendon (I don't necessarily agree) and that Brendon was holding her back, much like Shane. I don't necessarily agree with this comparison, but I do think Danielle has some Rachel-lite traits. Rachel was a competition beast but had zero social game, while Danielle has some social game but is not close to being a competition beast. The only aspect I agree with is that both ladies are probably much better off without their boys. Well, I guess we'll see what happens with Danielle. I still think her personality sucks, but I had such high hopes and she's not a bad player, per say. I mean, she's not as bad as Pissy Kryssie, as Danielle did save herself that first week and even had a hand in last week. Kryssie's done nothing in this game thus far that justifies her winning at the end. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Agreed. I do remember that Neeley got emotional and showed her dark side when it was Kryssie being put up on the block last week, so maybe if Kryssie's gone, Neeley becomes slightly better. It's possible, at least. Kryssie does become almost as self centered as Danielle and she loves to complain and bitch about others. But I also get that Neeley probably is too emotionally invested when it comes to the game, so she might still be the same way when Kryssie goes. 

But I think the only way that alliance works is if Morgan and Kryssie are gone. Otherwise, Alex and Neeley won't stick with it. Well, Alex might, but it's Neeley who will hinder the potential. That, and Scott deciding to lie right off the bat before the alliance is even fully formed. 

Someone on Reddit just compared Danielle/Shane to Rachel/Brendon. In particular, the fact that Rachel became tolerable without Brendon (I don't necessarily agree) and that Brendon was holding her back, much like Shane. I don't necessarily agree with this comparison, but I do think Danielle has some Rachel-lite traits. Rachel was a competition beast but had zero social game, while Danielle has some social game but is not close to being a competition beast. The only aspect I agree with is that both ladies are probably much better off without their boys. Well, I guess we'll see what happens with Danielle. I still think her personality sucks, but I had such high hopes and she's not a bad player, per say. I mean, she's not as bad as Pissy Kryssie, as Danielle did save herself that first week and even had a hand in last week. Kryssie's done nothing in this game thus far that justifies her winning at the end. 

Danielle talks about herself and ends everyone else's conversation about herself. It's so annoying. It's the major turnoff for me and why I want her gone. She had so much promise when she walked through the doors on that first night. Also, I have it sort of chuckle when she says she wants her family to be proud of her. Maybe, if she didn't have sex on the Internet (or the CBS app...) she might not have this viewer hate. And, Shane is just as much to blame. It takes two to tangle. That said, she might drown better when he is evicted. She could turn right around and win HOH this week. Her side would love it and the 4 girls (and, Scott) would be sweating  bullets. It will be interesting to see who wins this crucial HOH. If it's the 4 girls win HOH this game might over with. Can anyone says Pagong? LOL!!!

Shane and Krissy were talking earlier and Krissy was saying how maybe Danielle got nommed because she's acting bratty about being a HN. Krissy acting like Danielle's complaining is too much is just so laughable to me. Krissy was also talking about how Danielle makes every convo about herself (which is true) and I was like pot meet kettle! Krissy's complete lack of self-awareness and her mental instability fascinate me.

I realized at the end of typing that that I spelled her name wrong but I'm not about to change it now.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Maybe, if she didn't have sex on the Internet (or the CBS app...) she might not have this viewer hate.

Yeah the showmance is annoying but I think most of the viewer hate is a result of her self-centeredness and her role in her puppy's "suicide."

• Love 4

Just checked the Jokers poll and it looks like Danielle has 65% of the vote for America's Nominee.  I suspect America's Nominee will get America's Vote 99% of the time.

ETA - Shane is on the verge of tears in the DR.  I feel kinda bad now.

Edited by zenithwit