Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 3 (10/12/2016 - 10/18/2016)

• Start Topic

Well I take it back when I said that the Feedsters wouldn't allow it to get THAT predictable. They really, really hate the Plastics. The only Misfits member they don't like is Danielle and she had to kill a puppy for them to fully turn on her.  I've seen some people complain that America is basically playing the Misfits' game for them and that is pretty much exactly what is happening. Blech.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Well I take it back when I said that the Feedsters wouldn't allow it to get THAT predictable. They really, really hate the Plastics. 

Honestly jokers is actually pretty pro Plastics now. I don't know about reddit, but I believe there is a pretty decent sized group there who are tired of LNC. I don't go to the BB tags on twitter or tumblr, but I'm thinking maybe they're the LNC stans that are fucking up this season.

Kryssie: "America proved that they love us." Ew.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

(Justin didn't want to participate in respect to Whitney's boyfriend Winston).

It would've been awesome if Whitney's bf's name was Raylan, Boyd, or even Arlo.

• Love 1

So, KrackelGate has turned into CokeGate, in that the Ball Smashers discovered that the Krackels were taken by the Misfits and they went on the hunt for them. They ended up finding Shane's Coke bottle that he hid, so they hid that. Now, Jason/Danielle are saying that they don't care about the Coke, but they clearly do. They're also saying that the Ball Smashers are bad at hiding the Krackels and how much better they are. Yeah, because hiding a bag of chocolates in a small house is hard. 

Kryssie's turning more vile, saying that she hopes Shelby gets Ebola just because she believes they went through her personal dirty clothes. Yeah, I'm really over her. Actually, I was never with her in the first place. Also, this is coming from a woman who watched Jason/Shane rubbing their armpit sweat all over Shelby and Morgan's things and laughed about it. Also, Kryssie says that they never went through the other side's stuff, but they actually did (Morgan's). 

I am so fine with Kryssie going this week. Either Kryssie or Danielle need to go. 

• Love 2

Also, Ball Smashers and Justin are upstairs right now, playing a game called What Are The Odds. They're going to have to wear or have different funny things during tonight's Safety Ceremony, so definitely flash back if you can't watch it live.

Justin is wearing a bikini, Shelby's holding two pickles and Alex is wearing socks on her hands, as examples. That group is officially more fun than the Misfits, who are whining and bitching about stuff. Kryssie's bitching about the dirty clothes still, Neeley/Kryssie talking about Shelby's vagina, and I don't know what else is going on because I'm only reading the updates.

Man, it's fun watching fans slowly turn from Misfits to Ball Smashers. Justin was one of the first to turn and his fans followed him! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kryssie's turning more vile, saying that she hopes Shelby gets Ebola just because she believes they went through her personal dirty clothes.

I know everything gets amplified in the house but I feel like Kryssie is making a bigger deal out of this than it should be.  She kept talking about how she is "too old for this" but seems really wrapped up in this.  The mature thing to do would be ask that her personal possessions are involved in this silly game and be done with it.

Also, in the same conversation, Danielle joked how she and Shane will have really loud sex in the HOH room to annoy Shelby and Alex.  At least I hope she was joking.  I have no problem with Danielle and Shane getting down in the BB house but if Alex and Shelby do not want to be in room with two other people having sex, Danielle and Shane should respect that.  Especially since Alex and Shelby are technically required sleep in that room and (again technically) could not move to a different room to sleep.  Actually, I wonder how BB would handle that situation.  I'm guessing that they would force Shane to sleep in his own bed.

ETA - Safety Ceremony started.  Justin, Alex and Whitney safe so far.  But the houseguests are divided between two rooms.  It's annoying to follow.  BB should really force the houseguests to all sit in the living room.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1

Safety Ceremony is over. Justin, Alex, Whitney, Jason, and Morgan are safe.

Typically, the BS group are happy and elated while the Misfits are petty and bitter, even though they've been in this exact situation three weeks in a row now and they've always come out on top. If anything, BS should be worried, but they're not. They have a surprisingly good attitude about the whole thing. 

I guess they suspect that the third nom could be a Misfit/Danielle. 

Think Morgan's pack did not turn green?

The LNC entertains me greatly.  The Plastics, not near as much.  I don't hate anyone, but would prefer the boring people out first.

Have witnessed both "sides" being bitter and petty.   It's BB after all.

9 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

Think Morgan's pack did not turn green?

I think hers did; Shelby's did not. I just find it funny because Shelby's pack never lights up on the first night of the safety ceremony.

10 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

The LNC entertains me greatly.  The Plastics, not near as much.  I don't hate anyone, but would prefer the boring people out first.

Have witnessed both "sides" being bitter and petty.   It's BB after all.

I never really liked the LNC/Misfits, so I could be biased, but I do feel like they've overtaken the Plastics/BS in terms of being bitter and petty the last few days. Kryssie has had perma-stink face on for the last 24 hours, complaining about everything and anything, Jason's been leading the charge on the Anti-Shelby train, and Danielle's been, well, Danielle. Shane has shown his true colours, as has Neeley. 

The Plastics may also sit and gossip/bitch about the other side and they may say some petty and heinous things themselves, but they haven't rubbed their armpit sweat on their clothes. They didn't start the Bitter Krackel War until they turned it into a game, and they don't wish physical harm on the other side of the house (Kryssie's Ebola comment, Danielle wanting to punch Scott/Shelby in the face, Jason wanting drinks thrown onto Shelby, etc). Not to mention the Misfits are super hypocritical. 

I don't know; I think it's still fairly entertaining with two sides of the house. I just find the Plastics a lot more tolerable to listen to. Justin's more fun on the other side of the house. I've noticed that he tends to go quiet or he tries to change the subject when the Misfits start their Bitter Tirade. 

I know this is Big Brother and I know people are going to be petty and vile. But I've never been entertained by this vile behaviour. I'm entertained with Justin. I'm entertained when the fighting is all in good fun and you know that there's no real harm. I'm entertained when I know that the houseguests realize that it's a game and not personal. Most of the Misfits are just not entertaining. Kryssie, in particular, is really pissing me off because she's not enjoying the game, she's taking it too personally, and she doesn't know when to stop complaining and whining. If it's not about the sleep schedule, then it's about people touching her laundry. Tomorrow, she could be complaining about how Alex didn't say good morning to her, or that Scott spent nine minutes cleaning a dish that she likes to use instead of his ten minutes. Or she could start complaining about her DR sessions again, or maybe she will start complaining about the couches being too uncomfortable. 

• Love 5

Lady Calypso, I so agree with your post. The LNJ entertained me for maybe a week. But Khrysee's constant reminder of them being the fun ones, the ones to watch, america's favorite rubs me the wrong way. I love that Justin goes between groups but frankly, no one on the LNJ entertains me. The Plastics or Ballsmashers crack me up. Of course they are not perfect but bland ??? No way.  Just because they are not ethnically diverse does not make them bland. They are funny personalities.

• Love 2

Kryssie is seriously the worst. You do not have the right to bitch about people searching your dirty clothes, after you laughed and applauded people rubbing their armpits on pillows, and putting on jackets and shoes not belonging to them. You just don't. This is why I think "America" having such a big say is kind of awful. The LNC think they are golden, and it has turned them into smug, entitled assholes. And I don't think they would be normally, but good LORD, I need three of them on the block.

Very disappointed that Alex and Shelby are have nots. Ironically, Scott's over-complicated plan might help him. I believe Danielle could be the third nom, but no one else on the LNC. If she's the third nom, a LNC member is guaranteed to go home, regardless of the veto. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Kryssie is seriously the (second) worst. You do not have the right to bitch about people searching your dirty clothes, after you laughed and applauded people rubbing their armpits on pillows, and putting on jackets and shoes not belonging to them. You just don't.

This ^^^^^^ exactly.  

I still want Danielle gone before Kryssie.  

Feedsters still want Morgan up as a third nominee, BUT a good portion of them want it for a valid reason. They want to lessen the chances of Danielle/Shane winning the veto so Scott can put them up. And honestly, it's not the worst plan ever. It's just risky if Morgan is still on the block come Wednesday. Plus, I know if Danielle is third nominee, they'll justify it as "America" wanting Misfits to play in veto to keep the showmance safe and to backdoor Shelby/Alex. Not that it makes much sense, but you just know they'll try to spin it that way.

Feedsters are definitely turning on almost all of the Misfits. Danielle, in particular. Even the houseguests are noticing her self centeredness and inability to not talk about herself. She's been annoying Kryssie/Jason. Apparently, Danielle wants Kryssie and Jason to come to her 25th birthday in the Bahamas but neither think they'll be able to afford it, so apparently Danielle will save up her child support money to fly them there.

And this is why Justin's comment about her using her baby daddy for money makes sense. 

Shelby took the big bed because she thought Danielle took all the good blankets (she did, but then she also put them in the wash) and Danielle/Shane freaked out. I don't know why Shane freaked out because he isn't even a Have Not. I think they really should make/enforce a rule about Haves not sleeping in the Have Nots room, or being in there when the lights are off. 

Kryssie doesn't want to be the angry chick. Well, too late for that, girl who was freaking out about Ball Smashers touching dirty laundry. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kryssie doesn't want to be the angry chick. Well, too late for that, girl who was freaking out about Ball Smashers touching dirty laundry. 

The funniest/most aggravating part of Kryssie's whole tirade over this is that the Plastics didn't actually touch her dirty clothes, but the LNC did touch Shelby's. LOL. Not to mention the arm pit thing that Kryssie thought was amazing. Kryssie has some major damage. Her breakdown over this and the extent she took her comments about the Plastics to made her come off unhinged imo. I'd rather she go than Danielle tbh. Danielle is a better player and has the potential to provide the kind of drama I like to watch. Also, Neely and Jason will not turn on Kryssie but they would easily turn on Danielle, so Kryssie going would put more of a dent in LNC.

But honestly I still wish it'd be Shane that went. There's just no 'there' there with him. At least Kryssie's insanity can be funny!

I don't really want Morgan nommed because I'm just afraid she'd end up evicted and she's my current fave, but if she is nommed there's actually a better chance of The Plastics being able to get off the block/get Danielle-Shane nommed, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't really want Morgan nommed because I'm just afraid she'd end up evicted and she's my current fave, but if she is nommed there's actually a better chance of The Plastics being able to get off the block/get Danielle-Shane nommed, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

It's definitely a win/lose situation, depending on who wins veto. Both vetos are crucial, which is why Morgan being nominated won't be bad (but I am convinced that Danielle will be). They just have to keep Shane out of the veto comp, and at least they can get Shane out. The only person that would take Danielle down would be Shane. 

Although, knowing how BB works, Danielle will be third nom, Shane will be picked for veto, him and Kryssie will win and then it'll be most likely Jason/Neeley up on the block together, or Justin/Neeley. If Scott put up Jason in this scenario, I think the Plastics would definitely vote him out over Neeley. The tie breaker would be with America, though, and I don't trust America to get out Jason over Neeley. 

Man, I don't know who I want out more personally: Jason, Danielle, or Kryssie. It's a hard decision. Probably Jason because their whole alliance would crumble. Jason is the glue that holds them all together at the moment.

Danielle/Shane were at it again in regards to Shelby. They were apparently trashing her pretty hard this morning/afternoon:

Shane/Danielle were making out hard last night. I feel really bad for Shelby/Alex who have no choice in the matter. Like, can they be respectful? Everything I've been hearing about Danielle, like her several birthday parties that she couldn't stop talking about, just make me dislike her a little more. She complains about not having money and how she couldn't take care of her poor puppy and whatever, but she goes on all these lavish vacations and she has her mom helping her out and she doesn't seem to appreciate how lucky she is. 

It's why either Shane or Danielle have to leave this week. It's for everyone else's sake. Shane should probably leave first because people are more annoyed at Danielle. She'll trash her already ruined reputation with America/Feedsters when she freaks out that her showmance is gone. And we'll see if she becomes a comp beast because of it or if she totally fails at saving herself. 

• Love 2

Kryssie and Neely are nominated, to the surprise of no one. That could've been the first fun safety ceremony if Scott hadn't told Jason/Justin his plan lol.

I think I'm gonna actually vote this week to get Danielle nominated. I just want the LNC to be dealt a blow for the first time.

• Love 2

So after the nominations Kryssie has been looking at the rule book because 'there's some things [she] wants to take a look at.' I nearly lost it from laughing so hard. Also, Jason/Danielle/Neely are whining about how The Plastics act like high schoolers. I nearly broke something laughing at how rich that was. 

Neely is annoying as hell I'm sorry. She is doing absolutely nothing in the game. She just expects America to keep saving her/her side. So she can stfu about The Plastics actually trying to play the game.

The LNC just epitomize everything I hate in players.

ETA: "Am I some spectacle to be seen? You want to see a show? Don't sit there and relish in the fact that I'm a nominee." Neely, do you not understand how the safety ceremonies work? Or how the game works? LOL.

Now Kryssie is saying she's going to talk to Production about Scott's speech. I am howling with laughter over this girl!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So after the nominations Kryssie has been looking at the rule book because 'there's some things [she] wants to take a look at.' I nearly lost it from laughing so hard

Of course she is. Because they're not allowed to touch her clothes, but Jason/Shane are allowed to rub their dirty armpit sweat on Shelby and Morgan's clean clothes/pillows. 

I hope BB laughs at Kryssie and tells her to go away.

The Misfits are just so bitter, it's actually kind of funny. It's why I'll be happy when Danielle gets nominated. And I hope the Plastics win HOH again on Wednesday. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

think I'm gonna actually vote this week to get Danielle nominated. I just want the LNC to be dealt a blow for the first time.

Just threw my votes for Danielle for this reason.

According to the Jokers' poll, Danielle is the clear lead for America's nom this week.  At the moment, Danielle has 62% of the vote and Morgan is second with 25% of the vote.

• Love 2

I don't think there's any doubt now that Danielle will be nominated. Not even the vocal Danielle stans can get Morgan up over her. Essentially, Danielle screwed her chances of winning, even if she does make it to the finals. And seeing as it's still week 3, there's still plenty of time to screw her game further. 

A Misfits goes this week, no matter what. And it's beautiful. Unfortunately, we have to brace ourselves further with Kryssie/Neeley/Jason/Danielle/Shane. It's only going to get worse from here. But they're digging themselves into a whole and the undecided fans will choose sides soon enough. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, Jason/Danielle/Neely are whining about how The Plastics act like high schoolers. I nearly broke something laughing at how rich that was. 

The Misfits' utter lack of self awareness blows my mind. Nearly everything they accuse the Plastics of doing/being is something that they are also guilty of and to an insane degree! I can't believe I was ever on their side, they are vile. 40 votes for Dani. 

ETA: From Joker's

Krys talking to Shelby in bathroom telling her that Scott's speech was totally against the rules (?) NT
10/16/16 11:27 PM

Is this woman for real? I assume she thinks Scott telling her she's a "mental giant" is a dig about her weight. That is a serious reach but even if he was I'm pretty sure former HGs have said way worse in their speeches. She's ridiculous.

I'm getting worried that Morgan might be voted America's nom. The  Misfits have a ton of crazy stans on Twitter. A Misfit HAS to go this week.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 2

What is Scott's plan?

I voted Danielle for the 3rd nominee.  I won't shed any tears if Kryssie goes home, though.  She's been insufferable the whole time she's been in the house, and the only things that seem to make her "happy" is watching the other side suffer.  So I got no use for her.

• Love 3

I voted Danielle last night. I look at two chat rooms on CBS All Access, RHAP Fans and Jokers. RHAP is voting Danielle, but Jokers is going for Morgan or Shelby or some other plastic. So I posted on Jokers: "Stand up for puppies. Vote for Danielle." Then someone responded: "Save a cow eat a Lamb." But now I'm wondering if voting Danielle is the best move considering Scott's extra veto powers. If Morgan was voted in, he could take her down and put someone else back up (Shane or Danielle). On the other hand, that somehow could backfire and Morgan ending up voted out.

Fun last night to watch Alex and Shelby preparing their slop. I think they baked it - they were talking about it being like concrete. (At first I thought they were talking about a cake, then I realized it was slop.) Alex was putting honey on hers while Shelby was going to use barbecue sauce. Plus there was a discussion about pickles - dill spears are the best, bread and butter the worst. Justin is hanging out more with the Plastics. He also went into Shelby's room and asked for a hug, so they seemed to make up, but I don't know if it was sincere on his part. I can't even really watch LNJ, Plastics are so much more fun.

Edited by Lamb18
misspelling
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Marie80 said:

Is this woman for real? I assume she thinks Scott telling her she's a "mental giant" is a dig about her weight. That is a serious reach but even if he was I'm pretty sure former HGs have said way worse in their speeches. She's ridiculous.

Surprisingly, no. Apparently, it's about his "dig" about her not being able to handle group situation. She assumes it's about the laundry thing (which is half true, but also about the photoshoot and other stuff). She actually told Shelby that she thinks that Scott was baiting her to quit and that's why it's against the rules. 

Shelby/Alex talked about it afterwards and they were genuinely worried for her health. So am I, actually. 

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

If Morgan was voted in, he could take her down and put someone else back up (Shane or Danielle). On the other hand, that somehow could backfire and Morgan ending up voted out.

It could seriously backfire, unfortunately. I don't want to take that chance. At least if Danielle's up on the block, a Misfit definitely goes. Whether it's Kryssie or Shane or Danielle or Jason or Neeley, someone goes. Justin probably won't go becauuse the Ball Smashers really do like him. And I'm happy with anyone but Justin going from the Misfits, so it's a win/win for me. But if Morgan's up, there's too much of a chance of her going and the Misfits cruising through the rest of the season. 

Both Kryssie and Danielle are so insufferable, so I'm ready for either of them to go this week. 

Danielle was nommed by America! And the veto players picked were Alex and Justin. So beautiful!

Neely is talking about how tacky and classless The Plastics are. And Jason is calling them spoiled bitches. Oh this is so rich!

ETA: Neely is so horrible it's cracking me. Does this house just zap you of all you self-awareness or something? It's insane!

• Love 3

I am getting such a kick out of watching the LNC bitch and moan about this. Such fun! 

ETA: Kryssie and Jason are convinced that America still loves them, they just hate Danielle.

The LNC's ability to twist everything that happens into "America loves us!" is truly amazing.

And now Danielle is crying, asking what she did to America, and talking about how all her life she's been made fun of by 'girls like that.' This is feeds gold, people!

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the LNC watches the feeds after the season and it becomes obvious that they are the nasty ones, while the "evil" plastics are mostly just playing the game and not making personal attacks at all.  So tired of the hypocrisy on display with that group 24/7.  Of course, I suppose reaching that conclusion would require a little self-awareness which none of them seem to have to any real degree.

Also...why is Danielle laying down in a bed in the London room?  I thought that was off limits for have-nots?  I haven't had the feeds in years, is that something that have-nots regularly do after the initial wake-up call?

@Lady Calypso - that clip is ridiculous!  After everything that's been done to/said about the Plastics, Kryssie should just shut her mouth.  She makes my blood boil.  The entitlement on that side is beyond belief.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 2

So glad my 20 votes for Danielle helped to give her a dose of reality that America hates her and really hates her "showmance".   

Ever since she walked into the house with the thought that she was better than ANYONE who has ever walked into that house, I've loathed her.  

• Love 3

And what's great about the bitching is that the Ball Smashers told Justin to take down Kryssie if he wins veto. So there goes Kryssie's assumption that she's a target, if she ever finds out!

Justin could even live without Danielle. I get the feeling that he doesn't like her all that much. 

I'm fine with Kryssie, Danielle, or Shane going home, and it's guaranteed to be one of them. Kryssie's delusions are at least entertaining to a degree. Danielle's very annoying but everyone's annoyed by her, so she'll be a target sooner rather than later. It's definitely Shane that I'm worried about making it far, especially without Danielle, so I agree with Scott that he should probably go. 

Danielle's whining about how she won't get to see her family if she gets evicted because they're in Hawaii. Oh no, you won't get to see your family bowing down at your feet and plotting to burn down the CBS building the moment you get home! 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Marie80 said:

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Surprisingly, no. Apparently, it's about his "dig" about her not being able to handle group situation. She assumes it's about the laundry thing (which is half true, but also about the photoshoot and other stuff). She actually told Shelby that she thinks that Scott was baiting her to quit and that's why it's against the rules.

Ahh ok. Thanks for explaining it!

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Neely is so horrible it's cracking me. Does this house just zap you of all you self-awareness or something? It's insane

I feel like Neely's personality has done a 180 since going on the block. To say she is pissed would be a massive understatement. I should've known something was off with her because she actually liked Monte. Can't stand her either now. At this point, Justin is the only Misfit I can tolerate. I really hope he joins The Plastics.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, leocadia said:

Also...why is Danielle laying down in a bed in the London room?  I thought that was off limits for have-nots?  I haven't had the feeds in years, is that something that have-nots regularly do after the initial wake-up call?

They're allowed to lay in other beds they just can't fall asleep in them. Danielle was totally wearing her sunglasses though to try to sleep without them noticing.

38 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I feel like Neely's personality has done a 180 since going on the block. To say she is pissed would be a massive understatement. I should've known something was off with her because she actually liked Monte. Can't stand her either now. At this point, Justin is the only Misfit I can tolerate. I really hope he joins The Plastics.

Yea she has really changed. I think maybe it's just who's she's hanging around with, but yea her continued love for Monte makes me question her personality tbh.

• Love 2

Veto is underway. It's a puzzle comp in rounds. 

Scott chose Double Veto, of course. Jason is hosting.

The veto comp is rather quick. Kryssie challenged Alex and lost. The rounds are fairly quick (Alex finished the puzzle in 30 seconds or so) but it takes some time for production to switch out the puzzles.

Danielle challenged Scott next and won. 

Neeley challenged Alex (of course) and lost. 

Justin and Danielle went afterward. Justin actually picked Danielle over Alex, which guarantees Alex the first veto. And then Justin promptly won the second veto.

And Danielle is pulling a Rachel and crying behind a bush. 

• Love 3

I was surprised Justin beat Danielle in their round. I thought for sure he would throw it. I'm so confused and intrigued by him as a player.

ETA: Can I just say I would've been Scott in this comp. I can never do those fucking tanagrams!

• Love 2

Oh, that's interesting.  And Danielle was NOT happy he didn't throw it.  But he clearly didn't want Danielle coming of the block with no replacement, so I think he made the right move.  But that's showing his cards just a bit much! 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was surprised Justin beat Danielle in their round. I thought for sure he would throw it. I'm so confused and intrigued by him as a player.

I know! I don't even know why he did that! He knows Shane is going up no matter what! But I guess he wanted to make sure that Kryssie comes off and nobody has the opportunity to evict her. 

Let's just say that I think the Misfits are not going to be very nice to Justin today. 

Shane, Neeley, and Danielle will be the final noms and I am delighted. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

But he clearly didn't want Danielle coming of the block with no replacement, so I think he made the right move.  But that's showing his cards just a bit much! 

Yea, I get what he was doing, but he should realize that Danielle will be pissed about it and that it will further alienate him from LNC who are already pissed he dares to spend time with The Plastics. He should take this opportunity to just join The Plastics imo!

giphy.gif

• Love 2

I feel bad in laughing at Danielle's tears, I do. But her reason for not going home this week is that her family won't be there.

Justin is an idiot for choosing Danielle and then winning. Jason tried to play Devil's Advocate, but I can get why Danielle is going to be pissed at Justin. 

I guess this provides Justin the opportunity to switch sides. I love Justin for this move! It's beautiful because things finally work out for the Ballsmashers and for the HOH! 

Shane's definitely going home at this point in time. 

Jason/Kryssie not liking Danielle's Pity Party. 

• Love 2

So it looks like The Plastics/Scott are going to backdoor Shane. Part of me is upset that Dani isn't going this week but the other part knows this move will bring the most drama so bring it on. 

Also, the only Misfits that are upset with Justin are Shane and Danielle. Krissey and Neely both realize his move saved their ass so they're actually thanking him lol. Now Krissey is fake crying to Shanielle. Hahaha!

• Love 2

I get why she's pissed too, but it's funny. "He should have thrown it to me so that I could get off the block!! Of course two of you would still be up there, and one would be going home, but that doesn't matter because I would be off the block"!  If I was Neeley (or Kryssie, whoever he's using it on), I'd be like Bitch, please.  Win the damn comp fair and square.

• Love 4

Shane is truly stupid. Like I am aghast at how utterly charmless, brainless, and boring he is lol.  

This season is actually going so well for me. I love it. I need to brace myself for the end though because BB never works out for me!

ETA: Jason is saying that it's 'not a good look' if they keep getting guys out and they 'need to get some vaginas out of here.' LMAO!

He's gonna be so pissed that Shane is going to go. I love it!

• Love 1

I'm a little worried too about Shane not leaving, but I think it will work out. If it's not Shane, then it's Danielle and if it's not her, then it's Neeley. I do not see a downside, besides a showmance sticking around. 

You know, Jason calls the other side of the house spoiled bitches. I don't know why that is. Is it because they all live away from home and two or three out of the six Misfits still live with their parents? Jason lives at home, Neeley has confirmed that she lives with her mom, and I believe Danielle lives with her mom or has her mom taking care of her son. I'm not sure about Shane, Justin, or Kryssie. Now, it's not that I thinking living at home is a bad thing, because housing is expensive and all that. But Jason's 27, and Neeley's 27 28 32 years old. Danielle's situation is a little different if she is living at home because she has a young son and she apparently doesn't have any money. The fact that Jason judges the other side just makes me side eye him, especially when he calls someone else spoiled. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marie80 said:

I feel like Neely's personality has done a 180 since going on the block. To say she is pissed would be a massive understatement. I should've known something was off with her because she actually liked Monte. Can't stand her either now. 

I'm playing catch-up....watching flashbacks.....and I can't believe how Neeley's acting.  I want Danielle to go this week, but if Neeley doesn't watch herself, the Plastics will vote her out.  Not sure if America would go after Neeley because America loves the kind of drama Neeley's bringing to the surface, but the Plastics are another story.  They have to live in the house with her.  If  Neeley goes off on them, or goes off within earshot of the Plastics, she's going to be in trouble of being evicted.  

Jason, quit saying, "Ignit."  That word makes you sound ignit --!!!!!

• Love 2

BB just yelled at Danielle for laying in bed.  BB -- "Danielle-!!!!  I SAID it's time to get up for the day --!!!"

This is going to be a LONG couple of days for the people in the BB house.  

• Love 1